Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

livejournal thread

134689100

Posts

  • FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Liiya wrote:
    I've had my hair style changed a bit and its very nice.

    Mohawk?

    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Langly wrote:
    you're such a disappointment

    why can't you go for the gold like me

    Sleeping in the shower for four hours may have been the opportunity of your lifetime, but

    Keith on
    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Amazon Wishlist | Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Fyndir wrote:
    Liiya wrote:
    I've had my hair style changed a bit and its very nice.

    Mohawk?

    Of course :P

    whowhosigraw_zps833557f6.jpg
    ·
  • FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Liiya wrote:
    Fyndir wrote:
    Liiya wrote:
    I've had my hair style changed a bit and its very nice.

    Mohawk?

    Of course :P

    Hooray! You've finally gotten past 5'!

    8->

    ·
  • redfenixredfenix Registered User regular
    just realized this was here, was told to post this here,ha

    So, i'll be divorced tomorrow, woo? It bothered me yesterday quite a bit, today i'm just kinda meh.

    Oo, also, I my car got hit during my lunch break yesterday, and because apparently the burden of proof is on me that I did/didn't properly yield to cross traffic, I also received a ticket.
    I'm sure it didn't hurt that the cop knew the dude that hit me. "Hey Jim, you still live on Washington?"
    neato

    still in the shitty temp job, though i have another staffing agency whoring me out now, so here's hoping
    was dating a girl for a bit and had basically the best sex ever Saturday, but now she turned into a nutty bitch yesterday, so I'm not holding my breath on that one
    which is a bummer, because that was truly spectacular fucking

    uh

    Sup SE?

    ·
  • LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    5 what?

    whowhosigraw_zps833557f6.jpg
    ·
  • FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Liiya wrote:
    5 what?

    Feet.

    Of height.

    I'M CALLING YOU SHORT.

    ·
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    5 feet, he is joking about your height!

    Bad Fyndir! Bad!

    sharasugar_80.png sharanomsugar_80.png
    ·
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Liiya wrote: »
    5 what?

    5 apostrophe mark is the notation for feet

    quotation marks note inches

    so I am 6'5" tall.

    Langly on
    ·
  • EdcrabEdcrab Registered User regular
    You know what red, it really saddens me that I can still remember the last time life was being crap to you. I hope things pick up soon!

    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
    ·
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    redfenix wrote:
    just realized this was here, was told to post this here,ha

    So, i'll be divorced tomorrow, woo? It bothered me yesterday quite a bit, today i'm just kinda meh.

    Oo, also, I my car got hit during my lunch break yesterday, and because apparently the burden of proof is on me that I did/didn't properly yield to cross traffic, I also received a ticket.
    I'm sure it didn't hurt that the cop knew the dude that hit me. "Hey Jim, you still live on Washington?"
    neato

    still in the shitty temp job, though i have another staffing agency whoring me out now, so here's hoping
    was dating a girl for a bit and had basically the best sex ever Saturday, but now she turned into a nutty bitch yesterday, so I'm not holding my breath on that one
    which is a bummer, because that was truly spectacular fucking

    uh

    Sup SE?

    you gotta just

    isolate the sex

    leave the rest

    ·
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    you're six five langly? god damn

    ·
  • Skull ManSkull Man Registered User regular
    did you get that thing about abuse out of your divorce papers

    please say yes

    ·
  • LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Oh! Whoops - maybe they chopped some of my brains off along with my hair!

    whowhosigraw_zps833557f6.jpg
    ·
  • EdcrabEdcrab Registered User regular
    Langly wrote:
    Liiya wrote: »
    5 what?

    5 apostrophe mark is the notation for feet

    quotation marks note inches

    so I am 6'5" tall.

    Hmmph! Any excuse for you giants to butt in!

    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
    ·
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    FAQ wrote: »
    you're six five langly? god damn

    gangly langly

    ·
  • WietWiet Registered User regular
    I really need a haircut but I keep putting it off. Stupid winter cold is making me apathetic to things that need doing.

    XStly.jpg
    ·
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    I trim my own hair

    so lazy

    red, I am sorry, sounds like you have had a really shitty day. Hopefully better work (and women!) come your way soon!

    sharasugar_80.png sharanomsugar_80.png
    ·
  • WietWiet Registered User regular
    Langly wrote:
    FAQ wrote: »
    you're six five langly? god damn

    gangly langly

    Dang you're hella tall. You'd fit right in here.

    XStly.jpg
    ·
  • redfenixredfenix Registered User regular
    Edcrab wrote:
    You know what red, it really saddens me that I can still remember the last time life was being crap to you. I hope things pick up soon!
    This has been one hell of a year.

    Actually, i'm still scraping money together to file bankruptcy also, but I found a place that's cheaper ($1000, awesome!... i guess) before I suppose they start garnishing and such.
    Rolo wrote:

    you gotta just

    isolate the sex

    leave the rest

    It's nearly worth the BS she's throwing at me, but i decided on principle to not put up with it. Kinda a shame, really
    Janson wrote:
    red, I am sorry, sounds like you have had a really shitty day. Hopefully better work (and women!) come your way soon!

    Thanks! Today has been mostly ok, I just would be very happy to have job / money stuff go my way so I could kinda rebuild my life
    this rut is getting a bit too well-worn to be even ironically endearing.

    But hey, I still have more to be grateful for than mannnnny people, I just have to remember that.

    ·
  • That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    Langly is the best.

    ·
  • That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    But he's taller than me so he sucks.

    ·
  • That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    I might have shrunk after losing weight.

    ·
  • EdcrabEdcrab Registered User regular
    But he's taller than me so he sucks.

    Yes yes tell me more about this theory

    cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
    ·
  • redfenixredfenix Registered User regular
    Skull Man wrote:
    did you get that thing about abuse out of your divorce papers

    please say yes

    Not really, but nothing regarding that shows up in the divorce agreement paperwork itself, which i just signed last week. So either they took it out, or that was another part of the process.

    ·
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    hi guys I am at work and was up till 2 writing and still have part of the paper to do, actually a lot! during work and I am starting to crash I am going to begin a demented spiral into ridiculous quotation use!

    ·
  • LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Screw you guys, my hair looks awesome.

    whowhosigraw_zps833557f6.jpg
    ·
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    redfenix wrote:
    which is a bummer, because that was truly spectacular fucking

    8->

    7LmZWpZ.jpg
    Amazon Wishlist | Steam | 3DS: 3497-0691-2891
    ·
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    post yo hair

    ·
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Liiya wrote: »
    look at my hair, my hair is amazing

    ·
  • Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Registered User regular
    I haven't been to sleep.

    T-MINUS FIVE HOURS TO BACK-TO-BACK EXAMS FINALS WEEK 2011

    2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
    ·
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    @Liiya, I am sure it is!

    sharasugar_80.png sharanomsugar_80.png
    ·
  • WietWiet Registered User regular
    Post that hair!

    Langly don't go crazy please.

    XStly.jpg
    ·
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    ok i have to close this window and not come back you guys are like the devil when I have to work.

    ·
  • LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    No, but trust me.

    Hope things get better, Red.

    whowhosigraw_zps833557f6.jpg
    ·
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    wait langly!

    I have something very important to tell you

    ·
  • StraightziStraightzi Surrounded by people who don't know how to use the ATM.Registered User regular
    Margarazzi wrote:
    Straightzi wrote: »
    future schooling problems because I got an offer from a pretty sweet acting school I had not applied to this semester

    I don't think I'm going to do it

    Why not?

    Well it's not actually a grad program, which is what I am looking for. It's a one semester intensive program, it's actually designed as more of a fake study abroad for undergrad theatre majors. It's a really intense program, and I'd lose pretty much all of my external social life. This wouldn't be a problem if I had gotten in for Fall semester, which is what I applied for, but now I've gotten a fulltime job and am looking at renting an apartment with some friends and so on.

    And at the end of the day, I'd have nothing to show for it. Like, it would go on my theatre resume, and I'd be back to living at home, just twenty grand in debt.

    ·
  • FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    "oh hey guys I got the most amazing cool haircut ever but yooouuuu can't see it"

    screw you toots

    ·
  • Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Registered User regular
    FAQ wrote:
    wait langly!

    STAY A WHILE AND LISTEN

    2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
    ·
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    FAQ wrote: »
    wait langly!

    I have something very important to tell you

    ah what what

    ·
134689100
This discussion has been closed.