As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Je Veux Te [Chat]

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    also we used to do a lot of drive by mooning

especially at red lights where people couldn't get away, or when they'd be coming out of grocery stores

I mean, the orange stuff is kinda dickish (not sure how much damage an orange actually does to a mailbox, but, I mean, harmlessly messing with someone's property not the biggest deal ever).

But this? Just hilarious, really. Too bad these days you'd get slapped with being a sex offender or something for doing it. I swear.

• DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    TL,DR wrote:
    Happy-what?

What the hell is wrong with kids?

we used to drive around neighborhoods and throw oranges at mailboxes :l

The kids in our neighborhood used to smash mailboxes with baseball bats. Then we put a cinderblock in ours. But not before the guy at the end of the street added enough brickwork to his that it looked like a pizza oven.

I would have stealth reinforced it so when they drive by for full whack they instead dislocate their shoulder

it is the little evils that make me happy.

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Mojo_Jojo wrote:
    Inquisitor wrote:
    My current guilty pleasure is Bayonetta, which is extra guilty because I am only playing it because the studio who made it is now working on one of my other guilty pleasures, Metal Gear.

I plan to pick that up when I'm back in the UK. Actually, I shall inform my parents that if they could find me a copy then that would make an excellent gift for me.

You should be able to find it for mere pennies these days.

• LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote:
    My current guilty pleasure is Bayonetta, which is extra guilty because I am only playing it because the studio who made it is now working on one of my other guilty pleasures, Metal Gear.

Combining Bayonetta and Metal Gear will probably result in such a massive fan service singularity that half of Japan is destroyed.

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I wish @all worked. I mean yes, it would have to be infractable to use it without a fuck of a good reason, but there is so much good it could be used for.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    Bayonetta was fun but yeah, I was mildly embarrassed to play it and the cutscenes were dumb as hell.

Gonna be honest, though, the MG Rising trailer looks awful.

Mojo_Jojo wrote:
    Inquisitor wrote:

I plan to pick that up when I'm back in the UK. Actually, I shall inform my parents that if they could find me a copy then that would make an excellent gift for me.

I picked up it and Vanquish (the other game by Platinum Games that interests me) and since it was apparently buy 2 get 1 free day I also got ME2 for free.

My gaming plate runneth over.

• ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Thanatos wrote:
    Thanatos wrote:
    The ToR early release is worse than the Holocaust.
    what about the borg holocaust
    Woah, now, nexus, that's inappropriate. Too soon, man, too soon.

But speaking of things worse than the Holocaust... did you guys see that they made a movie about 9/11 starring Sandra Bullock?

I suspect it is an effort to knock the Earth out of rotation by the sheer force of that many people spinning in their graves at the same time.
    ACTUALLY THE ROTATIONAL MOTION OF .....
    Fuzzy, you are worse than the Holocaust.

• PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    If we're going to have non-merican speaking music videos, its not going to be French garbage
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw9CALKOvAI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEh1ANNou4c

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    i mean randomly assaulting strangers is a very common thing tim

i'm surprised you haven't encountered this in your shithole city :3

Nah. Had my car window smashed once, and had another car broken into. Never had anyone give me any trouble, though, and I'm not a particularly intimidating dude!

There are aggressive panhandlers and people trying to mug drunk college kids, but I can at least grok the motive there. Money, probably some resentment toward privileged students, etc. It's more relatable than sociopathic teens.

• YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    Daxon wrote:
    TL,DR wrote:
    Happy-what?

What the hell is wrong with kids?

we used to drive around neighborhoods and throw oranges at mailboxes :l

The kids in our neighborhood used to smash mailboxes with baseball bats. Then we put a cinderblock in ours. But not before the guy at the end of the street added enough brickwork to his that it looked like a pizza oven.

I would have stealth reinforced it so when they drive by for full whack they instead dislocate their shoulder

it is the little evils that make me happy.

I'm not sure what happened to them, but we found broken bits of bat.

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    and also we would stake friends' yards by putting a bunch of political signs or road work stuff in their yard

a couple of times we planted trees in peoples' front yards, and one time we cut someone's cable by accident in doing so

• STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Thanatos wrote:
    Thanatos wrote:
    Thanatos wrote:

But speaking of things worse than the Holocaust... did you guys see that they made a movie about 9/11 starring Sandra Bullock?

I suspect it is an effort to knock the Earth out of rotation by the sheer force of that many people spinning in their graves at the same time.

Is he worse than the Borg?

• TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    desc wrote:
    Leitner wrote:
    Ffffffff.

Just got a drive by face full of ball-bearings from some dickhead teenagers.

Not feeling shook, but am seriously pissed as hell. Wasn't fast enough to catch the licence plate either.

Grr

Also, and I mean this in the least gynophobic way possible: doing something like shouting / throwing stuff / etc. from a car at a pedestrian is the definition of being an utter pussy.

Just, really? Get out of the car, walk up to someone and flick a ball bearing in their face and then let's see how it plays out.

The world is full of pathetic cowards who can't even be bullies right. Lame.
    using the word pussy kind of negates the preface
    lol

"I'm not a racist, but..."

Bayonetta was fun but yeah, I was mildly embarrassed to play it and the cutscenes were dumb as hell.

Gonna be honest, though, the MG Rising trailer looks awful.

The trailer looked kind of iffy, I won't lie.

Some of the gameplay this is emerging looks super awesome, to me at least:

ros4vlwb.gif

Oh god, Yelle and Hyuna.

So many boners.

I need to travel the world.

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Thanatos wrote:
    Thanatos wrote:
    Thanatos wrote:

I know. ):

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    more like metal gear rr..sucking

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Vanquish is also a brilliant game and hella fun (though not very long). The story isn't as dumb as Bayonetta and has little embarrassing fanservice, but is pretty superfluous.

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    This sammich is totally awesome.

Oven baked, ham, cheese, basil and coarse fucking mustard.

PSN: Honkalot
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote:
    Oh god, Yelle and Hyuna.

So many boners.

I need to travel the world.

You people don't know what talent is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlgAj_29Z7U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFabjc6mFk4&feature=related

• DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    is it weird that I'm sad because I am missing out on so much of the experience on what it is to be human by not simultaneously being from every country in the world?

Like... S Korea is a completely different universe with different idioms and cultural background and I feel I am missing out by not being able to partake.

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I am going to make a turkey sandwich for lunch

it will be so tasty

edited December 2011
    Emnmnme, I'm not watching these videos for the ladies musical talents, I'm not going to lie here. (Though I do enjoy listening to some of Yelle's songs.)

Inquisitor on
    Is everybody in SK the most attractive person in the world basically?

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    We live in a patriarchy

You guys tell me a way to express that which doesnt correlate uprightness / bravery = masculine normativity and thus ultimately denigration of anything outside of that (needless to say the female and feminine included) and then we can talk :p

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    TL,DR wrote:
    Organichu wrote:

Nah. Had my car window smashed once, and had another car broken into. Never had anyone give me any trouble, though, and I'm not a particularly intimidating dude!

There are aggressive panhandlers and people trying to mug drunk college kids, but I can at least grok the motive there. Money, probably some resentment toward privileged students, etc. It's more relatable than sociopathic teens.

huh

yeah, around here there are constantly teens who just hit people

sometimes roll on them in a serious way with a few people, sometimes just picking a fight

but people get beat up for no reason

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Me and bowen got the idea to look for a stronghold and an end portal in DK's server.

then bowen got the idea that hey, where did emerging get all that cracked and mossy brick

I said "oh he said he got it from... a... dungeon. dungeons aren't brick. He must've found a godamn stronghold!"

So I ventured into the caves underneath his place to find it.

Emerging, your mines are a godamn labyrinth.

Also, I knocked a hole in a place where it seemed like there was supposed to be a door and bam, found the rest of the stronghold.

After being chewed upon by a horde of silverfish and cave spiders and skeletons, I found the end portal.

So let's kill us an enderdragon.

ftOqU21.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    south korea's full of retarded people

Honk wrote:

Hah no.

Gods no.

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    TL,DR wrote:
    Organichu wrote:

huh

sometimes roll on them in a serious way with a few people, sometimes just picking a fight

you live in a shithole city!

ftOqU21.png
    edited December 2011
    Organichu wrote:
    TL,DR wrote:
    Organichu wrote:

huh

Oh, you mean volunteer policing?
    [/Thanatosrage]

TL DR on
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Honk wrote:
    Is everybody in SK the most attractive heavily airbrushed person in the world basically?
    There are roving gangs of government airbrushers who force your blemishes away and then impose strong, flattering lighting.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    desc wrote:
    We live in a patriarchy

You guys tell me a way to express that which doesnt correlate uprightness / bravery = masculine normativity and thus ultimately denigration of anything outside of that (needless to say the female and feminine included) and then we can talk :p
    wahh wahh don't use the word it isn't that hard
    I'm being flippant because it's [chat], but I think you know there are a host of words that convey feelings of anonymous sociopathy that don't have stringent gender implications.

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Desc, just call people a pussy and don't worry about it. Only liberal arts majors on the internet are offended by it

• BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    Also, @Bogart I found that film that we made japan watch the end of on Saturday that he'd never watched before on cheapo DVD.

This has made the "other" portion of his stocking very easy :D

Inquisitor wrote:
    Honk wrote:

Hah no.

Gods no.

They have like a population of 20 people and there are 40 girl bands from there with totally hot ladies.

• JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    AAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just got my TOR e-mail.

And I can't leave work because my boss is 5 states away today.

I just...

I just want murder someone.

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    when I get canker sores i rub salt on them. Kills any feeling

i do this too

you trade ten seconds of agony for hours of relief.

also if you ever want to see how rapidly you can salivate, this'll do it.

Evil Multifarious on
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    philly is the worst

This discussion has been closed.