Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

RIP Christopher Hitchens and Joe Simon

124»

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    he 'aired a few unpleasant truths' and also spouted a lot of complete horseshit. it's a shame he didn't get embarrassed when he was wrong because it meant that i had to feel embarrassed for him when he started talking all that utter nonsense about islam and iraq.

please lets not confuse being contrarian and patently moronic with 'airing truths'.

I'm not saying that he didn't make some pretty unpleasant comments (while under the influence of alcohol, I suspect)

But he did straight out say some truths that other people wouldn't have had the balls to do

• like how happy it made him to think of cluster bombs killing lots of muslims

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Super Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Spectre-x has been kidnapped by -Tal and is being held for ransom! Solve the riddle to set em' free, or I'll hand em' over to Clamps!

A nickname would be Khool
    Which forumer am I?

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Super Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    godelsrotatinguniverse has been kidnapped by Sweeney Tom and is being held for ransom! Solve the riddle to set em' free, or I'll hand em' over to Clamps!

Do I really have to STRIP for this job?
    XXX rated is one too many for me!
    A beemer is nice, but I’d really like a…
    Which forumer am I?

124»
This discussion has been closed.