Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

okcupid thread or i guess general dating thread

OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
edited December 2011 in Singularity Engine++
okay, homps

i'm givin ya the business

someone asked if they could make a new thread, and i was about to say no

until i hit upon a typically brilliant solution.

you are free to moan about how you will be forever alone, but all complaining posts MUST end with a plan of action on how you're going to tackle some small aspect of the problem.

Okay?

You aren't allowed to tackle the whole thing, you aren't allowed to tackle none of it, you gotta pick a part of the problem and figure out some way to remove it from consideration.

If you don't do this, I will have fun at you.

And the things I consider fun are stunningly boring by any right-thinking person's point of view.

if anyone makes a sob story post and doesn't say anything positive in it, or says something 'i would plan but it's hopeless' then PM me. nothing is hopeless. you always have at least something tiny you can do.

now go find life partners.

This discussion has been closed.