As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[STEAM] Go post in the new thread. This one's wrapped up. Get it?

• Options
    starmanbrandstarmanbrand Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    We cant enter it because we dont own the base game. Best to cancel it and recreate it, @Echo

im slow and totp. Sad.

starmanbrand on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    OneAngryPossumOneAngryPossum Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    My Payday contest has gotten zero love, so we can try something less entertaining but also less time consuming: First person to PM me with the correct number from 1-100 (or closest within the next hour) can get their heisting on with the classy folks.

Edit: Also, finally sitting at a computer again, so if anybody is willing to get their trade on with me for the achievement, it'd be much appreciated. I've got a 66% off Two Worlds II, which is actually beating the sale price right now!

OneAngryPossum on
  • Options
    cckerberoscckerberos Registered User regular
    cckerberos wrote:
    Got my first gift for doing the Frozen Synapse achievement... Shadowgrounds and Shadowgrounds Survivor.

Any good? I didn't get it back when it was in the Trine bundle.

Well... I played all the way through the first one, it's a pretty nice shooter, run around with AWSD, aim with the mouse, bad voice acting and you can finish it in a couple of hours, I actually bought it thinking it had online co-op, but it only has local, I think the second one has online, but never tried it.

Okay, I guess I'll give it a shot, then. Thanks!

cckerberos.png
  • Options
    Ratsult2Ratsult2 Registered User regular
    HOLIDAY RAGE CONTEST:
    Think of the most rage inducing, stressful holiday memory...

...wait no, that won't help anybody.
    Private message me something that cheered you up during this (or past) holiday season. It can be anything, big or small. Please keep it short - 1 word to 5 sentences. I'll pick my favorite (don't worry I won't share it with the thread) and that person will win one copy of RAGE. I'll pick a winner in about *5* hours. Sorry, you must be a PA member for at least 3 months to enter.

• Options
    AuburnTigerAuburnTiger Registered User regular
    I was wonderfully surprised when @Jakarrd ninja-gifted me a copy of Bulletstorm!

Thank you sir, I'm going to punch so many dicks for you.
    Did I say that right?

XBL: Flex MythoMass
  • Options
    ironsizideironsizide You must whip it Registered User regular
    Hello all. Long time lurker. I am interested in completing the trade achievement. I have also won a copy of Morrowind GOTY which a couple of lads/lasses here have on their wish lists. I would gift it but I want to try the trading thang. I really don't care what I get in return - even a lump of coal would be fine. So the4 first person who contacts me in steam (same ID: ironsizide) that wants to trade for it has got it.

|_
    Oo\ Ironsizide
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    I... Don't even...

Uh, thank you @Banzai5150? I guess?

=]

One of us! One of us!

The best part is that I was just ribbing you about firing up Train Simulator.

Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
  • Options
    GroveGrove Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    WHOA! ManetherenWolf is a classy as fuck gent! Gifting Cogs and what not. Thank you good sir!!!!!

Selling PS3 & 360 Madcatz TE Stick
  • Options
    APODionysusAPODionysus Registered User regular
    Just got done with hanging with the parents for the first time in a long while.

Need to say that I really cant handle all the class that has been tossed my way today. Thank you @symbolsor for Gemini Rue

• Options
    striderjgstriderjg Registered User regular
    My Payday contest has gotten zero love, so we can try something less entertaining but also less time consuming: First person to PM me with the correct number from 1-100 (or closest within the next hour) can get their heisting on with the classy folks.

Edit: Also, finally sitting at a computer again, so if anybody is willing to get their trade on with me for the achievement, it'd be much appreciated. I've got a 66% off Two Worlds II, which is actually beating the sale price right now!

I'll trade with you, and I would enter your contest, I'm just really afraid I won't like the game. I looks really fun... and I dig some kf, but i have never been able to get into l4d (which ppl relate it to). So I'm afraid it would be wasted on me. But I'll trade whatever with you for cheev if you need it.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TheUnsane1TheUnsane1 PhiladelphiaRegistered User regular
    getting close to drawing for my costume quest giveaway.

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/EHuzc/costume-quest

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    I traded a 25% off a Valve game coupon to get the achievement and my reward was ... a 25% off Valve game coupon.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AvP who wants?

Friend me, cuz no one on my friends list has it on their wish list!!!!!

Grove on
  • Options
    Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    Anyone kind enough to throw a steam group invite at me? Here's my profile, the Newell has been hurting me this holiday and I need to talk about it.

• Options
    SvenSven Registered User regular
    signature.png

resharing

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    I was playing Jamestown (awesome by the way) just now and mt computer decided to restart itself. No warning or anything. I'm hoping its just a windows update thing but either way I shut it down at login, not taking any chances.

As an aside, apologies to the PA and GOTRchat groups for dropping out abruptly.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Grove wrote:
    AvP who wants?

Friend me, cuz no one on my friends list has it on their wish list!!!!!

The original AvP from 10 years ago was quite good but you're probably talking about the modern one.

• Options
    Also is audio surf fun at all? It's always caught my eye.

• Options
    And OneAngryPossum get's the worm! And traded me Frozen Synapse in return. Classiness all around! (Hmm... now off to get that achievement...)

|_
    Oo\ Ironsizide
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Grove wrote:

I have only really played the Mono mode and I love it. I also have a copy of it to give/trade if you are interested...

|_
    Oo\ Ironsizide
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    So has anybody gotten any coupons for Activision content? I want to get the map packs for Black Ops for more Zombie maps.

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    I've gotten a lot of coupons for Valve content... which I pretty much own all of.

|_
    Oo\ Ironsizide
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    DeusfauxDeusfaux Registered User regular
    the steam gift site is just a way for people to give away their steam stuff? does it have to be already purchased or in your inventory as a gift?

you get nothing back right? except warm fuzzies, etc

• Options
    ironsizide wrote:
    Grove wrote:

I have only really played the Mono mode and I love it. I also have a copy of it to give/trade if you are interested...

Just bought. For 2.50, I mean I can't even buy a gallon of gas for 2.50.

• Options
    oakkeoakke Registered User regular
    See this?
    Model%2Btrain%2BThomas%2Band%2Bhis%2BFriends%2BWooden%2BRailway%2BThomas%2Band%2Bthe%2BSnowman%2BToy%2Bspecial%2BXmas%2Bgift%2Bcargo.jpg
    This is the super-classy @Custom Special with his top hat, riding a train he's about to gift to me.
    Except the train is actually Railworks. And he's a snowman. I'm can't really explain that, I clearly need some sleep. But thanks good sir!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MyndskrewMyndskrew Registered User regular
    Due to APODionysus' classiness in gifting EYE, I still have need of the trade cheevo.

I still have Defense Grid and Cogs on the trading table and if anyone has a Greed Corp they need to move I'll be available on steam for the next several hours.

A general coupon - coupon trade would work too if anyone else needs it.

Thanks,
    Mynd

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    Oh man. I was offline for a few hours, come back and find I've been gifted so many games.

Thanks to LCDXX for Capsized, Thanks to Descendant X for E.Y.E., and thanks to Oakke for Limbo!

Seriously, this thread blows my mind with the extreme generosity that goes on here. So much love. <3 You guys are all awesome.

Steam: offday
  • Options
    KainyKainy Pimpin' and righteous Registered User regular
    @minor incident, SIR, YOUR REIGN OF CLASSY TERROR, CONTINUED WITH GIFTING ME E.Y.E., SHALL NOT STAND
    Thanks a lot! But seriously, this shall not stand, man. There will be a reckoning.

IcyLiquid wrote: »
    There's anti-fuckery code in there now :) Sorry :)
  • Options
    OneAngryPossumOneAngryPossum Registered User regular
    edited December 2011
    Let it be known that @ironsizide is of premium quality classiness in trading me Morrowind: GOTY and in helping me complete my trading achievement:
    v7avc4.jpg

And the results of that achievement are indeed glorious, and the first game I've received since the initial copy of Half-Life 2 at the start of the contest. Bask, bask in the majesty!
    4in7mc.jpg

Edit to add a thanks to striderjg and ConfusedWalrus for their offers to help me complete the trading, much appreciated gentlemen!

OneAngryPossum on
  • Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    Just got a 60% off King Arthur franchise coupon for the Frozen Synapse achievement. Hmph.

• Options
    JakarrdJakarrd In the belly of OklahomaRegistered User regular
    You all give me warm fuzziez as well. The internets weep seeing the overflow of generosity! Now, back to gaming! =)

Greetings Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

76561197990097905.png
  • Options
    KillaWhaleKillaWhale Registered User regular
    Anyone up for exchanging coal? I would greatly appreciate it

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    So has anybody gotten any coupons for Activision content? I want to get the map packs for Black Ops for more Zombie maps.

I got a 25%er for Activision; it's not much, but you're welcome to it.

• Options
    MoosehatIVMoosehatIV Saw a blimp once Registered User regular
    Anyone want to do a coal exchange? Fossil fuels for all!

Steam name is same as the forum name.

• Options
    KendrikKendrik Lewisville, TXRegistered User regular
    oh my! I dropped out of my EYE marathon to find Chantellise waiting for me! Thanks, @citizen059!

steam_sig.png
    For your own Steam Signature visit https://alabasterslim.com/steam-signatures/
    Guild Wars 2: Kendrik.5984
  • Options
    BornToHulaBornToHula Registered User regular
    Many thanks to Snake Doctor for this awesome gift of Greed Corp. As we move closer to Christmas, I come bearing giveaways.

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/HJUWV/left-4-dead

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/aXN0s/saira

Good luck guys!

steam_sig.png

Origin is the exact same as my Steam, in case you're needing a Support or Assault in BF3.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Double Post. Nothing to see here....

Kendrik on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TheUnsane1TheUnsane1 PhiladelphiaRegistered User regular
    Congrats to ConfusedWalrus winning my costume quest steamgift giveaway!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I also got a 25% for Bethesda as a reward for one of the achievements I did. If anyone is interested in Skyrim and it doesn't get dropped down during the sale, this might be useful. Just let me know if you're interested in it.

edit: And it's gone. Use it wisely, @Al Baron :)

Kendrik on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    So first off, @rikdaly is awesome for giving me the gift of worms.

Good times.

I also want to say that @minor incident is awesome, not because he gifted me anything, but because he suggested those razer headphones. I picked up a pair for myself today while out holiday shopping then came home and set them up all spiffy like with my sound cards virtualizer then literally spent the next several hours comatose while listening to music humming in my brain.

I forgot how nice a good set of headphones can be. This may seem apparent to some people, but I literally spend as little as possible on myself in just about all situations, so I've been using dinky 5$ earphones for years.

Man I wish I wasn't at work so I could keep on being musicomatose.

Also, my contest is still running! Send me a PM telling me why someone else deserves a gift! Huthut! Got quite a few entries so far (more than any other contest I've done in fact, you guys are aces.) But I can always do with more!

steam_sig.png