Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Christmas Harder [NOW I HAVE AN EDITED TITLE. HO HO HO. DEC 24 8pm YOUR TIME ZONE]

RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazedby the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
edited December 2011 in Singularity Engine++
Alright everybody, it is time for a new holiday tradition. One where you get together with the ones you tolerate before you get together with your loved ones. Where you remember our true savior this holiday season.

John McClane

300.willis.diehard.070108.jpg

You see, the two best Christmas films of all time are available for Netflix Instant Watch.

220px-Die_hard.jpg 220px-Die_Hard_2.jpg

Die Hard and Die Hard 2

So when and where?

Starting at 4 pm PST/7PM EST tomorrow, we'll begin airing the first of the two films. You should join along. We can set up Netflix Parties on XBox, I'll add a list of gamertags to this OP if I feel like it (I'm doing a ton of xmas crafts and shit tonight, don't expect swift responses) or you can just start the movies at the same time and make comments here in the thread as we play them. We'll have a slight intermission between the two films, and there's a chance I may not be around if I have to go run last minute errands, but I don't need to be the dude running shit, just plan on starting it up around 4 PST and we'll watch awesome christmas action movies and hang out.

Gamertags:
Rankenphile - Rankenphile

Orikaeshigitae on