Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

another bitching thread I'M GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME OKAY

19495969799

Posts

  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Okay... This looks bad.Registered User regular
    I don't even have anything concrete to bitch about

    It's just a general existential malaise I guess

    Hard to drag myself out of bed every day, hard to go to work and deal with the same bunch of rednecks all the time
    The last couple of nights I haven't even been interested in going out with the 3 friends I still have here; I've been more inclined to stay in and watch a movie or play some video games

    I just hate this fucking place so much, and while I've got two potential ways out (one school, one work) both involve a lot of waiting at the moment until one or the other works out

    I've just got nothing going on in my life and I'm fairly dissatisfied with the state of things

    zw3k8eu.gif
  • AphostileAphostile Registered User regular
    Welp, I know it's stupid but after being led on for a few months I think my ex has finally moved on to her new boyfriend. Starting to act a bit differently and took some stuff that was about me off her profile. Literally two days ago she said she wasn't involved with anyone but honestly I think it's all bullshit at this point.

    Think it might be about time to just block her and cut her out entirely.

    Maybe my move out of Oregon will be a bit sooner than I thought it would be.

    Fuck everything right now.

    Tinychat is dead. Long live Tinychat. D3 BTag: Aphostile#1366 OKC : Steam - ADD ME JERKS : Hello Satan! | Xbox Live : LastAphostile
  • TrueHereticXTrueHereticX We are the future Charles, not them. They no longer matter. Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Fuck Asthma.

    Four attacks in the span of 6 hours is not fucking normal.

  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    Sooooo arguments are fun, right?

    Just had one with the ex. She wants me to help pay for the truck that she extended her original car loan on to help pay for. Understandable, but she refuses to acknowledge that we ended up with a shitty fixer upper truck because of her dad's half-assed opinion, that I put hours in time and labor and cost back into that truck, and that asking $150 a month is ridiculous and she can't show me the paperwork or the math that shows that she'd otherwise have her car paid off if not for the truck loan. Both of our names are on it. I said if we can't agree, the court will have to decide because I'm not going to make a major decision based on less than a minute of consideration. She said she's either getting help for the truck, or the truck, and I told her in no uncertain terms that if you take the vehicle, my only vehicle, I will call the cops. Also I'm going to start locking my truck now.

    On the plus side, I got the house keys back.

    Oh and she wants my half of the $260 for the court paperwork, and I said I don't have that now. But apparently I should, because she does, and this is a convenient time for her. I'm of the thought that if she wants to finalize this shit so damn fast, she can pay for the whole thing her damn self. She left, not me.

    Fuck her and the horse she rode in on (the horse hereby known as the stick up her ass)

    Really, pay that 130 as soon as possible, the quicker it's paid the quicker this will be finalised and she can't come over to your place looking for money.

  • TefTef Registered User regular
    Fuck Asthma.

    Four attacks in the span of 6 hours is not fucking normal.

    aw man, that's no good. Is it bought on by something like hayfever of something?

  • TrueHereticXTrueHereticX We are the future Charles, not them. They no longer matter. Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Tef wrote:
    Fuck Asthma.

    Four attacks in the span of 6 hours is not fucking normal.

    aw man, that's no good. Is it bought on by something like hayfever of something?

    Changing weather and going from air conditioning into heat.

    Fucked me up something good today, Doctor even told me to take tomorrow off.

  • MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote:
    Sooooo arguments are fun, right?

    Just had one with the ex. She wants me to help pay for the truck that she extended her original car loan on to help pay for. Understandable, but she refuses to acknowledge that we ended up with a shitty fixer upper truck because of her dad's half-assed opinion, that I put hours in time and labor and cost back into that truck, and that asking $150 a month is ridiculous and she can't show me the paperwork or the math that shows that she'd otherwise have her car paid off if not for the truck loan. Both of our names are on it. I said if we can't agree, the court will have to decide because I'm not going to make a major decision based on less than a minute of consideration. She said she's either getting help for the truck, or the truck, and I told her in no uncertain terms that if you take the vehicle, my only vehicle, I will call the cops. Also I'm going to start locking my truck now.

    On the plus side, I got the house keys back.

    Oh and she wants my half of the $260 for the court paperwork, and I said I don't have that now. But apparently I should, because she does, and this is a convenient time for her. I'm of the thought that if she wants to finalize this shit so damn fast, she can pay for the whole thing her damn self. She left, not me.

    Fuck her and the horse she rode in on (the horse hereby known as the stick up her ass)

    Really, pay that 130 as soon as possible, the quicker it's paid the quicker this will be finalised and she can't come over to your place looking for money.

    That was kind of on the books, except where I really didn't have the money unless I get a credit card within the next few months. And then the truck thing came down ... and unless she can agree that I'll pay what I can when I can, which is going to be like $50 to $75 a month, but in some binding way that she can't refinance her loan and stick me for it, then that's going to have to get settled in the courts. I just need a couple days to think about it.

    9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • KochikensKochikens Lovely-Cuddle-Blanket-Stephen-Fry-Awesomer Registered User regular
    Aphostile wrote:
    Welp, I know it's stupid but after being led on for a few months I think my ex has finally moved on to her new boyfriend. Starting to act a bit differently and took some stuff that was about me off her profile. Literally two days ago she said she wasn't involved with anyone but honestly I think it's all bullshit at this point.

    Think it might be about time to just block her and cut her out entirely.

    Maybe my move out of Oregon will be a bit sooner than I thought it would be.

    Fuck everything right now.

    These sound like healthy moving-on thoughts to be having. Only thing that can help is time.

  • QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
    Hey muse, have you tried drinking ginger tea of some kind, or ginger ale

    May help with the nausea

    “Hic non defectus est, sed cattus minxit desuper nocte quadam. Confundatur pessimus cattus qui minxit super librum istum in nocte Daventrie, et consimiliter omnes alii propter illum. Et cavendum valde ne permittantur libri aperti per noctem ubi cattie venire possunt.”
    Site | The Miami Grindstone | Twitter | Dropbox | Picture by Galen Dara
  • TefTef Registered User regular
    Candied ginger is good too! Besides, it tastes delicious.

  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    blurg, late night argument with a sort of boyfriend. now i'm riled and want to sleep, but can't.

  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Buttlord wrote:
    Keith wrote:
    Also I'm going to start locking my truck now.

    Maybe it's because I'm from Philly but why wouldn't you lock your truck?

    It's impossible for me to not lock my car getting out. Even when I need to get something out of the backseat, I'll still hit the lock button when I get up and then go "dammit" and unlock the doors again

    If you live in a decent place it's not weird

    When I lived in rural NC I didn't lock it unless I had driven into Durham or gone to school

    I don't lock it here unless it's summer and jackhole kids are wandering around

    Yeah, between work and home in the suburbs, I only lock when I have things like groceries or shit in there. I dont even have a radio that some schmuck found out when they opened my door (and left it open all night). But i'll lock it in worse areas of town too.

    My car was locked, I have tinted windows, and it was parked in my apartment parking lot (which was a glorified driveway) under a tree, yet someone still stole a (broken) PS3 that was covered up on the floor of my backseat without damaging my car at all

    and then sold it to the video game store literally next door as if I wouldn't check there

    Never caught the dude, though. Apparently missed him by like 10 minutes

    Keith on
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    Tef wrote:
    Candied ginger is good too! Besides, it tastes delicious.

    You can call me Candy

  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    I've been eating pineapple!

  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    And you accuse me of being gross Keith.

  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    You talk about vaginas

  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    What are you afraid of them?

    They don't all have teeth you know.

  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    brush and floss your vagina regularly to maintain genital health

  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote:
    What are you afraid of them?

    They don't all have teeth you know.

    Then how are they supposed to bite my penis off and have it grow into a baby?

  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    I mean, what's the point of it being small and bean shaped if it can't grow into a baby?!

  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Melding wrote: »
    blurg, late night argument with a sort of boyfriend. now i'm riled and want to sleep, but can't.

    angry punch dance until you're tired

    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • AphostileAphostile Registered User regular
    Kochikens wrote:
    These sound like healthy moving-on thoughts to be having. Only thing that can help is time.

    Yes I know but damn if I don't feel like a big dumb emotional idiot right now. Just sad to see the last bits of hope die.

    Tinychat is dead. Long live Tinychat. D3 BTag: Aphostile#1366 OKC : Steam - ADD ME JERKS : Hello Satan! | Xbox Live : LastAphostile
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Home and kind of camping out the front door for the package that's supposed to be re-delivered today. The past few times I've received from UPS they didn't even knock, though, the only reason I caught them is because I heard their truck outside. Here's to hoping they aren't total dicks.

    bar-cc-1.jpg
  • MorivethMoriveth Nobody suspects a thing... Registered User regular
    Oh man Javen I do not envy you

    I hate waiting for packages

  • WeaverWeaver send help pirates have meRegistered User regular
    I was having a perfectly normal Doctor Who dream where I'd become a lonely old man in a wheelchair with no memory of the last forty years and we were having YAY ADVENTURES! to figure out what happened and correct it, then right when it seems like there's no going back to normal but wait the Doctor has an idea, my foot slips out of my blanket and brushes against something and in the dream BAM Weeping Angel in my wheelchair bound face so I woke up screaming.

    ProfessionalandCommander_zps6c326307.jpg
  • TrenogTrenog Registered User regular
    There are so many things I want, but I'm always in debt when I want them. It doesn't help that I still spend money when I'm in debt. Curse these vile circumstances!

    steam_sig.png
    Spoiler:
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote:
    Oh man Javen I do not envy you

    I hate waiting for packages

    Sames :(

  • WeaverWeaver send help pirates have meRegistered User regular
    Javen wrote:
    Home and kind of camping out the front door for the package that's supposed to be re-delivered today. The past few times I've received from UPS they didn't even knock, though, the only reason I caught them is because I heard their truck outside. Here's to hoping they aren't total dicks.

    ProfessionalandCommander_zps6c326307.jpg
  • AphostileAphostile Registered User regular
    Well, just did it then. Blocked her from a variety of things. If she asks, all I can really say is that the effort for her to get to know the new me has felt quite one sided. I'm still open to that idea, if she puts forth the effort. Otherwise, she can just keep doing what she's doing.

    Tinychat is dead. Long live Tinychat. D3 BTag: Aphostile#1366 OKC : Steam - ADD ME JERKS : Hello Satan! | Xbox Live : LastAphostile
  • TefTef Registered User regular
    Keith wrote:
    Moriveth wrote:
    Oh man Javen I do not envy you

    I hate waiting for packages

    Sames :(

    #9

  • Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Registered User regular
    Waking up sort of blows!

    Waking up and immediately feeling your chest tighten so that it's hard to draw breath sucks even more! Anxiety fuck yeah

    2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Thanks for that, Weaver.

    Glad I don't have a long driveway

    bar-cc-1.jpg
  • StraightziStraightzi The rock, the vulture, and the chain All that the proud can feel of painRegistered User regular
    So the girl I was super smitten with recently

    And following that getting sad about occasionally

    Apparently she is engaged now?

    She just told me this

    MLIGLC (My Life Is Good Luck Chuck)

  • Lost SalientLost Salient Z is for Zillah who drank too much ginRegistered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote:
    I don't even have anything concrete to bitch about

    It's just a general existential malaise I guess

    Hard to drag myself out of bed every day, hard to go to work and deal with the same bunch of rednecks all the time
    The last couple of nights I haven't even been interested in going out with the 3 friends I still have here; I've been more inclined to stay in and watch a movie or play some video games

    I just hate this fucking place so much, and while I've got two potential ways out (one school, one work) both involve a lot of waiting at the moment until one or the other works out

    I've just got nothing going on in my life and I'm fairly dissatisfied with the state of things

    I swear sometimes I am worried we are Siamese twins separated at birth.

    I have been laying in bed with this sense of creeping, heavy depression and dread, every night this week. I am super-lucky in all sorts of ways and instead of being AWESOMELY RADICAL I am feeling unprepared and unsatisfied with my lot.

    QuW2glN.jpg"Sandra's favourite movie is escape from new York because she cries when magpie and brain die because they will never be together." i read books sometimes
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Kochikens wrote:
    These sound like healthy moving-on thoughts to be having. Only thing that can help is time.
    Agreed!

    Also @Quoth @The Lovely Bastard I have an appointment for my hand today! We tried to find the urgent care center Sunday and failed miserably; ended up driving around in circles. This appointment is at an urgent care center with x-ray facilities, they just prefer you make appointments when possible and as I didn't want to hang around after work I made one for today.

    sharasugar_80.png sharanomsugar_80.png
  • KeithKeith Registered User regular
    I guess I forgot to add water to the humidifier that sits on top of the fire stove because the potpourri in it just exploded

    I just heard POP and turned my head and there was red splatter drops everywhere. Looked like a homicide scene. Luckily most of it was on the tile floor so it wiped up easily, but a little got on the carpet, some on the walls, and some on the dog (she always sleeps right in front of the fire!)

    She didn't seem hurt or burned, though. It wiped off of her. Maybe now she won't smell as bad

  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    I had a dream of playing Link to The Past except all the levels were metroid themed.

    It was awesome.

  • VeretasVeretas Registered User regular
    YES FINALLY PAGE 99!

    I GOT 99 PAGES

    BUT A BITCH AIN'T ONE

This discussion has been closed.