Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: 'another bitching thread I'M GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME...' by The Lovely Bastard

The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
edited December 2011 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
Lets hear some ER stories c'mon

okay here's one

a guy was found passed out at the train station. he is brought in and wakes up at the same time we find out he's on enough pcp to kill a small elephant. nude and enraged, he charges through the ER with his dong flapping like a rudder, directing him. seven cops and a bunch of nurses are on his tail. he tears through the cops, besting them and is tazed. he is told to stay down, and instead attacks a cop. he is tazed a second time, and does the same thing. it takes being tazed a fourth time to keep him down.

he is currently suing the hospital.

• AstraphobiaAstraphobia Registered User regular
    Last week we had a guy come in on a mental hygiene arrest. He arrives at the EMS triage singing in French and making pig noises. He then transitions to more barnyard noises and something resembling showtunes hours and hours later.

At the end of my shift, the Psych nurse comes over with his paperwork for admission. She tells us he ended up taking his urinal (full of pee) and using it to shower with; then trying to take a bath in the toilet.

Fun times.

You: GOD NEVERMIND, I'LL JUST CALL THE FUCKING WONDER TWINS MAYBE THEY CAN UNITE TO FORM A FUCKING CLUE FOR YOU