Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

BrainPaint's Brainscape

BrainPaintBrainPaint Registered User regular
edited June 2012 in Artist's Corner
Hey folks! Iruka suggested that I start posting on this super cool forum. It will be a good habit to get into
once I graduate from MICA in May. Most of the work below is part of my thesis. I'm trying to build a portfolio
focused in concept art in hopes of getting into the gaming industry. I would really like feedback on all of my
posts because critiques are the best tools for improvement. Besides concept art I still love and try to take part
in the rest of the illustration community including comics. The last image is part of a comic I've been working
on for over a year now about a dude named Dr. Nimbus. I'm looking forward to being part of the community,
if you'd like to see the rest of my past work, it can be seen at my BLOG

BacdB.jpg
PBX8S.jpg
xgpXp.jpg
iPEez.jpg
aSMGH.jpg
srUTT.jpg

BrainPaint on
BrocksMulletmarkedwardJudas