Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

2012 Forumer Opinion Thread / 2011 Census Results Thread

• TefTef Registered User regular
    Yeah hey orik strok my ego for me too. Yeah, that's it. A bit to the left...

·
  • ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    Hullis wrote:
    Hullis wrote:
    Ouch, orik

i started posting in 2011

oh man i like ya too

see

i fucked up again

tie with buttlord
    honestly, i'm super okay with buttlord getting more props than me

I'm still working through some shit, and he's pretty much got his thing down pat

I'll get there, and then I'll be exactly who I am sans bullshit, and it'll either be magical or it won't and that's fine

Just imitate my thing

My thing is posting like I don't even give a fuck, by the way

4si81Yt.png
    http://comicschat.tumblr.com/ - Buttlord Chats about Comics
    ·
    I would actually like you to give opinions on me though :oops:

·
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    tyrannus wrote:
    anyone want my opinion of them

i already know you love me

duh
    neville wrote:
    Give it to me, @Orikaeshigitae
    :3

if it weren't for @melding you would be my favourite forumer i've ever shared a bed with. definitely one of my closer forum friends, and ya rule to boot. i'm touched that you come to me for advice.

·
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    @SwissLion aah, your entire post was so sweet! I am glad you feel as if you have been helped by these forums (also I know Mori HUGELY appreciates anyone who likes his LPs!)

Also @godmode and others, thank you for all the baby well-wishes, it is truly nice to know so many people are sending such positive thoughts!

Will there be another thread? I haven't even begun to write opinions yet, I have been so tired ;(

sharasugar_80.png sharanomsugar_80.png
    ·
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    ·
    Tef wrote:
    I would actually like you to give opinions on me though :oops:

i am sorry, i recognize your name but can't bring many details to mind

you are a good poster, says my lizard hindbrain

·
  • VivixenneVivixenne aDAWRable! Registered User regular
    is it too much to hope that your boyfriend will say something super sweet about you in front of other people

maybe

I guess that seems kind of demanding doesn't it, particularly when it really isn't anybody else's business

I must reflect on this

·
    holy shit it's @tyrannus

that was not me on Steam the other day btw, that was Blake

·
  • HullisHullis POSE FOR THE FANS RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHRegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    @janson you are going to be the best mom and I will buy baby kettch a tauntaun sleeping bag

Hullis on
    O8IlXnA.png
    ·
  • Crimson KingCrimson King we need no grave to bury honesty there's not a grain of it the face to sweeten of the whole dungy earthRegistered User regular
    there are other se++ mods?

i didn't even notice i was too busy appreciating orikae

(HUGE BURN ON GEEBS)

DS: 4742 - 6001 - 2106 add me to your friend safaris
    ·
    @janson i like ya, you are neat

·
  • OghulkOghulk squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeekRegistered User regular
    I just want to, again, thank each and every one of you guys for making this place a fantastic place to hang out and post in.

Seriously

·
    Janson wrote:
    @SwissLion aah, your entire post was so sweet! I am glad you feel as if you have been helped by these forums (also I know Mori HUGELY appreciates anyone who likes his LPs!)

Also @godmode and others, thank you for all the baby well-wishes, it is truly nice to know so many people are sending such positive thoughts!

Will there be another thread? I haven't even begun to write opinions yet, I have been so tired ;(

traditionally there is only one thread

quick write one about me before the thread closes

·
  • SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Melding wrote:

Ditto.

Also, who will help me share those two rooms?

·
  • Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Oh, and before I forget, BONUS OPINIONS.

@Dubh - My favorite Tusken Raider impersonator. Also, that offer to beat up members of your family still stands. <3

@Orikae - Is entirely too chill and cool, considering he has to keep our batshit insanity contained on a daily basis.

@Lexxy - Does really, really good draws, and I'm kinda bummed she doesn't post as much as she did, but I assume she has her reasons.

@Swill - Tried to engage me at PAX, but I'm an awkward little shit and just kind of stayed quiet the whole time. Sorry, Brandon, I promise I'll be less of an awkward little shit when we meet again. <3

@Lewie P's Stepdad - Is an awesome dude both online and IRL, and his acerbic wit will forever hold a special place in my heart.

2cf4m6f.gif
    ·
  • MorivethMoriveth Nobody suspects a thing... Registered User regular
    Munkus, I gave you my Forumer Opinion earlier

I'd do more of these if there's gonna be another thread! Will there be?

·
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 Registered User regular
  • Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Also, I'm sorry it took me several months to finally get around to apologizing. :P

here is a mod secret: we never get mad really. i don't remember what you're talking about.

:P

<3

2cf4m6f.gif
    ·
  • crwthcrwth IDIOT NEWS Registered User regular

mmmmmmme

·
    @Vivixenne I am always, always mentioning @Moriveth's name but he hardly ever mentions me, I don't know if you created one of the word maps on fb (which show what has dominated your statuses) but whereas ALEX was the largest word on mine, I did not actually feature on Mori's at all (however, I think several games did)

·
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Vivixenne wrote:
    is it too much to hope that your boyfriend will say something super sweet about you in front of other people

maybe

I guess that seems kind of demanding doesn't it, particularly when it really isn't anybody else's business

I must reflect on this

Haha Sheri is a lot like this

super affectionate in private, but damn if she's not stone cold when we're out with people

bar-cc-1.jpg
    ·
  • HenroidHenroid Nobody Nowhere fastRegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Last minute change (edit - or chance) to give @Janson an opinion.

Even though we don't talk directly I know enough to be able to say you're a swell person, and it's been neat after all this time watching via the forum how you and Mori's lives have come all together so well. It stands as my favorite example of a LDR working out. And congratulations (again) on upcoming baby!

Henroid on
    "Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit."
    - @Ludious
    PA Lets Play Archive - Twitter - Blog (6/15/14)
    ·
    crwth wrote:

mmmmmmme

"pretty funny" -orikae, 2012

·
  • OghulkOghulk squeek squeek squeek squeek squeek squeekRegistered User regular
    @Orikaeshigitae

come at me bro

·

Shoot. Both barrels, if need be.

i am pleased when i view your name/avatar in a thread

·
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote:
    neville wrote:
    Give it to me, Orikaeshigitae

Someone is taking the direct approach.

True. But I've slept in the same bed as Orik before, so. :3

nevillexmassig1.png
    ·
    Oghulk wrote:
    @Orikaeshigitae

come at me bro

a pretty good bro of mine considering i was on tinychat for about five minutes. i hope things go well for you.

·
  • MorivethMoriveth Nobody suspects a thing... Registered User regular
    Janson wrote:
    @Vivixenne I am always, always mentioning @Moriveth's name but he hardly ever mentions me, I don't know if you created one of the word maps on fb (which show what has dominated your statuses) but whereas ALEX was the largest word on mine, I did not actually feature on Mori's at all (however, I think several games did)

To be fair I usually refer to you as Rachel!

·
    my eeeggooo...

I've just come out of my rookie year, so I've got a long and illustrious posting career ahead of me.

·
    Dang, dang. This is what I get for being lazy.
    @Vivixenne I love you so much! You and @Liiya have seriously helped me a great deal, and I greatly appreciate that. I would love to meet you because I feel as if we have a lot in common! Also, you are full of wise words, and very articulate; you often say what I want to say, only I could never phrase it as well as you do. I also like that sometimes when someone is being an ass you knock 'em down Iike I'd like to (but am too much of a coward to do)

·
    Oh, and @rkhoo is a pretty good dude too, I guess.

2cf4m6f.gif
    ·
  • crwthcrwth IDIOT NEWS Registered User regular
    crwth wrote:

mmmmmmme

"pretty funny" -orikae, 2012

yessssss

·
  • tyrannustyrannus Registered User regular
    @Vivixenne you are good at killing spies with your bust

·
    probably won't be another thread for a bit, if at all. we try to keep these to a minimum, especially with yon new longer pages. however there is no reason you can't continue posting opinions in various threads, this is not an on-topic forum

·
    All I'm gonna say is, last year we had a second thread. Just sayin' is all

·
  • HenroidHenroid Nobody Nowhere fastRegistered User regular
    neville wrote:
    Henroid wrote:
    neville wrote:
    Give it to me, Orikaeshigitae

Someone is taking the direct approach.

True. But I've slept in the same bed as Orik before, so. :3

Oh ho ho, say no more!

"Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit."
    - @Ludious
    PA Lets Play Archive - Twitter - Blog (6/15/14)
    ·
  • WhytherWhyther Registered User regular
    Tef wrote:
    my eeeggooo...

I've just come out of my rookie year, so I've got a long and illustrious posting career ahead of me.

You've still got a long way to go. Take ten laps around the MLP thread and come back if you still think you can take it.

·
    Tef wrote:
    All I'm gonna say is, last year we had a second thread. Just sayin' is all

Oh dear that was bad timing to post that. I ain't backchattin' here boss

·
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    Hey whoa how'd you know about the motorboating thing

I watch.

·
This discussion has been closed.