Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

I require a new containment device.

DrezDrez Registered User regular
edited January 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
So, right now I have this dinky green messenger bag. It gets the job done, but it's not very high quality, nor does it look very professional.

I'm now looking for a more professional-looking, male-appropriate carrying bag that I won't be embarassed to take with me to my new job and that would look fine slung over either a black coat or no coat.

Any recommendations of styles or specific products are welcome. I'm in NYC, so aside from online I have a lot of vendors available to me. Too many.

Oh and I *do* like the messenger bag style, so recommendations along that line are welcome - I just want to make sure I get something with an adult and professional look.

steam_sig.png