As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Game of the Year 2011 Poll [VOTE HERE]

• Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    -Tal wrote:
    I wish more people bought Rayman Origins

unless you completely hate platformers, I don't see how you can co-op that game and not have a fantastic time

I really dread the controls in that game. They feel far too weighty. I think Super Meat Boy spoiled me.

• Options
    Also, really glad to see so many votes for Saints Row: The Third

You're all doing God's work

• Options
    TurksonTurkson Near the mountains of ColoradoRegistered User regular
    Spoit wrote:
    I'm surprised DA2 is showing up on so many lists. Because even more than brink, which was merely disappointing, DA2 was...not good. Especially coming off of how much of a return to form DAO was for bioware.

Second this. I bought DA2 on sale, and still feel like I got ripped off. I think it was the worst game I played this year.

Skyrim
    Star Wars: The Old Republic
    Witcher 2
    Batman: Arkham City
    Saints Row 3
    Angry Birds
    Dragon Age 2

oh h*ck
  • Options
    BebopSamuraiBebopSamurai Registered User regular
    Thanks! You voted for:
    Saints Row: The Third (360, PC, PS3)
    Bulletstorm (360, PS3, PC)
    Mortal Kombat (360, PS3)
    Catherine (360, PS3)
    El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (360, PS3)
    Bastion (360*, PC*)
    Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon (PS3, 360, Win)
    Rayman: Origins (360, PS3, Wii)
    inFamous 2 (PS3)
    Dead Space 2 (360, PC, PS3)
    Batman: Arkham City (360, PS3, PC)
    Resistance 3 (PS3)
    The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile (360*)
    Marvel v Capcom 3 / Ultimate Marvel v Capcom 3 (360, PS3)
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution (360, PS3, PC)
    Gears of War 3 (360)
    Sonic Generations (PC, 360, PS3, 3DS)
    Mighty Switch Force (3DS*)
    Portal 2 (360, PC, PS3)
    Kirby's Return to Dream Land (Wii)

(I WISH I could put Skyward Sword up here, but honestly the more I think about it the less I like it.)

Gamertag: DrinksYurMlkshk
    PSN ID: suzukaGongen
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    -Tal wrote:

unless you completely hate platformers, I don't see how you can co-op that game and not have a fantastic time

I really dread the controls in that game. They feel far too weighty. I think Super Meat Boy spoiled me.

I must ask if you played co-op

because there are certainly better single-player platformers, but in co-op you really learn to appreciate the level design and the cool ways characters can work together using that weighty feel

-Tal on
    PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    tardcoretardcore Registered User regular
    Dark Souls (360, PS3)
    Battlefield 3 (PC, 360, PS3)
    Portal 2 (360, PC, PS3)
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (360, PC, PS3)
    L.A. Noire (360, PC, PS3)
    Dead Island (360, PC, PS3)
    Crysis 2 (PC, PS3, 360)
    Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3)
    Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (PC, PS3, 360)
    Mortal Kombat (360, PS3)
    Marvel v Capcom 3 / Ultimate Marvel v Capcom 3 (360, PS3)
    inFamous 2 (PS3)
    Pokemon Black & White (DS)
    Jamestown (PC*)
    Dungeon Defenders (Android, 360*, iOS, PC*, PS3*)
    Orcs Must Die! (360*, PC*)
    Rock of Ages (Win, XBLA, PSN)
    Motorstorm: Apocalypse (PS3)

• Options
    -Tal wrote:
    -Tal wrote:

I must ask if you played co-op

because there are certainly better single-player platformers, but in co-op you really learn to appreciate the level design and the cool ways characters can work together using that weighty feel

I played the demo like three times yesterday just trying to get acquainted to those weighty controls, because it was $30 on Amazon and I could use a really solid platformer right about now, but I just can't

But no, didn't try co-op

• Options
    CyborgZetaCyborgZeta Registered User regular
    Thanks! You voted for:

inFamous 2 (PS3)
    Sonic Generations (PC, 360, PS3, 3DS)
    Kirby Mass Attack (DS)
    The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)
    Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 (PS3, 360)
    Saints Row: The Third (360, PC, PS3)
    F.E.A.R. 3 (Win, 360, PS3)

Pokemon Black was honestly the best game I've played all year. And I was kind of hard-pressed to rank my choices after Generations; I haven't even finished Kirby or Skyward Sword.

"Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than Hell itself...That is coffee." - Godot
  • Options
    DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    go dark souls go!

Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

https://medium.com/@alascii
  • Options
    EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    What're the odds this can get stickied instead of the goofy Internet Event of the Year thread?

FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • Options
    TheCanManTheCanMan GT: Gasman122009 JerseyRegistered User regular
    Having not played any of the big name games from this year yet, at first I felt a bit guilty giving Sequence my #1 spot. But the most I play it the more confident I feel in that decision. If anyone sees that someone ranked it #1 and then they decide to give it a try, my work here will be done.

• Options
    DoctorArchDoctorArch Curmudgeon Registered User regular
    DodgeBlan wrote:
    go dark souls go!

Ditto. Dark Souls #1!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6732-9515-9697
  • Options
    pslong9pslong9 Registered User regular
    You voted for:
    SpaceChem (iOS, PC*)
    Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (DS)
    SPAZ (PC*)
    Sequence (PC*, 360*)
    Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars (3DS)
    Radiant Historia (DS)
    Monster Tale (DS)
    Pushmo AKA Pullblox (3DS*)
    Pilotwings Resort (3DS)
    Frozen Synapse (PC)
    Atom Zombie Smasher (PC*)
    Mighty Switch Force (3DS*)
    Puzzle Agent 2 (PC*)

And here's the list of games from 2011 that I own but still haven't gotten around to playing yet:
    Bastion (360*, PC*)
    Bit.Trip Flux (Wii*)
    Dungeon Siege 3 (PC, 360, PS3)
    Dungeons of Dredmor (PC*)
    Might & Magic Heroes 6 (PC*)
    NightSky (PC*)
    Portal 2 (360, PC, PS3)
    Terraria (PC*)

steam_sig.png

3DS FC: 0817-3759-2788
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Augh somehow I didn't get Bastion on my list of games.

Well... I know it'll still be pretty high up there.

• Options
    ExcisionExcision Old Sport Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Thanks! You voted for:

1. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (PC)
    2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (360, PS3, PC)
    3. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (PC, PS3, 360)
    4. Bastion (360*, PC*)
    5. Jamestown (PC*)
    6. Saints Row: The Third (360, PC, PS3)
    7. Star Wars: The Old Republic (PC)

Lol, oops...how did I miss Skyrim?

Excision on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    Oi, thread, get back on the first page! My votes:

1) Portal 2 (360, PC, PS3)
    2) Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3)
    3) Mortal Kombat (360, PS3)
    4) Alice: Madness Returns (PC, PS3, 360)
    5) Sonic Generations (PC, 360, PS3, 3DS)
    6) Trine 2 (360*, PC*, PS3*)
    7) Assassin's Creed: Revelations (360, PC, PS3)
    8) Motorstorm: Apocalypse (PS3)
    9) Rayman: Origins (360, PS3, Wii)
    10) LittleBigPlanet 2 (PS3)
    11) Frozen Synapse (PC)

I wish Dark Souls, Back to the Future and Jurassic Park were on that list, but sadly I haven't had chance to purchase them yet :)

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Dark Souls is absent because I haven't played it, same with Sonic Generations (even though I'm looking at it right now haha, a little late!)
    1. The Binding of Isaac (PC*)
    2. Saints Row: The Third (360, PC, PS3)
    3. Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (DS)
    4. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (360, PC, PS3)
    5. Gemini Rue (PC)
    6. Frozen Synapse (PC)
    7. Anomaly: Warzone Earth (PC, iOS)
    8. L.A. Noire (360, PC, PS3)
    9. Renegade Ops (PC, 360, PS3)
    10. Who's That Flying!? (PC*, PSP*, iOS)
    11. Dead Island (360, PC, PS3)
    12. Rock of Ages (Win, XBLA, PSN)
    13. Jamestown (PC*)
    14. Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)
    15. SpaceChem (iOS, PC*)
    16. Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
    17. Portal 2 (360, PC, PS3)
    18. Don't Take it Personally, Babe, it Just Ain't Your Story (PC*)
    19. Skydrift (PC*, 360*, PS3*)
    20. Sequence (PC*, 360*)

It's great to see Ghost Trick getting some love, that game is absolutely brilliant and the only reason it isn't my GOTY is that the Binding of Isaac is now apart of my morning routine and Saints Row the Third is... well you know, it's Saints fucking Row the Third!

Gemini Rue also gets a top 5 nod for being the best point-and-click adventure games I've ever played. A great setting, a few gameplay tweaks on a well worn formula, but most of all a story that actually ENDS! It gives you a satisfying conclusion that really ties everything together, much like my beloved Ghost Trick :)

TeeMan on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    LCDXXLCDXX A flask of wood and glass Terre Haute, INRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    This is the first year in a long time that I didn't literally sit here and ponder my #1 game. In fact, I completely anticipated mcc setting this thread up so that I could go right to Dark Souls. Positions 2 through 5 were a complete tie. I just let the cards fall where they may. In hindsight I probably would have put Portal 2 there at #2, but eh. After the top 10 the list just kinda represents the games I played, not necessarily the games that I ranked above any others.

But more the point, Dark Souls was superb. A real gem. I'd have to say it's easily among my top 5 games for this generation.

The best thing about these polls is really just to sit back and recap all the great stuff (and the crap) that I've played. I actually dabbled in some PC stuff this year (well, more than I have in recent memory). Terraria and SpaceChem are both phenomenal - the latter provides some of the best "aha!" moments and it's fun to sit with my buddy and try to figure out). I found Terraria to be a much more fun game than, say, Minecraft (even though they are leagues apart, the similarities are there). I honestly didn't expect Mortal Kombat to be such a fun game. Games that I adored in the past had sequels that fell slight short (Uncharted 3) or WAY fucking short Patapon 3). It's also a bit astonishing to see that I played no less than 3 new LEGO games this year... and I found Skylanders very entertaining with my 7-year old... Tiny Tower somehow found its way onto my Android phone, but I only play it when no one is looking.

I do have some regrets, however. I missed out on Rayman: Origins, Deadspace 2 and LA Noire. And I wish I had a decent PC for some of the more interesting titles like The Witcher 2 and The Old Republic. But alas, it was still a super great year.

Now let's 2012 rolling - bring on SSX and Mass Effect 3!
    Thanks! You voted for:
    Dark Souls (360, PS3)
    Portal 2 (360, PC, PS3)
    Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten (PS3)
    Terraria (PC*)
    SpaceChem (iOS, PC*)
    Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (PSP)
    Bastion (360*, PC*)
    Gears of War 3 (360)
    Assassin's Creed: Revelations (360, PC, PS3)
    Forza Motorsport 4 (360)
    Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)
    LittleBigPlanet 2 (PS3)
    inFamous 2 (PS3)
    Mortal Kombat (360, PS3)
    Outland (360*, PS3*)
    Pilotwings Resort (3DS)

XBL: LCDXX | PSN: LCDXX | Steam: LCDXX
  • Options
    LavaKnightLavaKnight Registered User regular
    Shit, I realize I somehow missed Portal 2. It looks like it's receiving enough high placed votes so it wont really matter, but I would have named it #2

• Options
    PolloDiabloPolloDiablo Registered User regular
    TeeMan wrote:
    Gemini Rue also gets a top 5 nod for being the best point-and-click adventure games I've ever played. A great setting, a few gameplay tweaks on a well worn formula, but most of all a story that actually ENDS! It gives you a satisfying conclusion that really ties everything together, much like my beloved Ghost Trick :)

Endings have become the rarest and most precious jewel in all of gaming. I cherish every one I see.

• Options
    mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    One thing this thread has done is shown me that El Shaddai The Acention of the Metatron is NOT the stupid bizarre mech/Transformers game that i always had assumed it was, and never, ever looked into.

It actually looks fucking awesome and I may have to purchase it.

Also - I keep a word doc of my lists over the year, and 2010 was just unreal in terms of quality. Even this year I look at my Top 10, and I don't think a lot of it will hold up as time goes on.

2010 had Deadly Premonition, Alan Wake, Nier (which I had just started so came in criminally low at 16), Red Dead, Rock Band 3, Halo Reach and Chime - all of which I still play pretty regularly. And I didnt even have AssBro or Alpha Protocol on my list because I hadn't played them yet. And it had Just Cause 2, which although I don't play much anymore, I should.

2010 is the best year.

mxmarks on
    PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • Options
    mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    El Shaddai is pretty great, gets slightly repetitive towards the end but the style alone carries it through easily.

Still not done my top 20, working through Gemini Rue which is probably gonna get a place on there but if I was to pick 2 underrated/unkown games of this year for people to play it would be El Shaddai and Shadows of the Damned.

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    mxmarks wrote:
    One thing this thread has done is shown me that El Shaddai The Acention of the Metatron is NOT the stupid bizarre mech/Transformers game that i always had assumed it was, and never, ever looked into.

It actually looks fucking awesome and I may have to purchase it.

Also - I keep a word doc of my lists over the year, and 2010 was just unreal in terms of quality. Even this year I look at my Top 10, and I don't think a lot of it will hold up as time goes on.

2010 had Deadly Premonition, Alan Wake, Nier (which I had just started so came in criminally low at 16), Red Dead, Rock Band 3, Halo Reach and Chime - all of which I still play pretty regularly. And I didnt even have AssBro or Alpha Protocol on my list because I hadn't played them yet. And it had Just Cause 2, which although I don't play much anymore, I should.

2010 is the best year.
    Eh, maybe it's just because I don't have an xbox, which is half of your list, but I just don't see it. 2010 had a good start of year, with ME2 and Alpha protocol, but it's winter line up wasn't anywhere near as strong as this years. Personally, I think that 2011 is probably the best year in games since like 2007. Of course, neither of them have anything on the years around the turn of the century, but that's a given

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    mccmcc glitch Registered User, ClubPA regular
    mxmarks wrote:

I've started writing a little #iplayed tweet every time I play a video game. I thought I could use this to remember which games I'd played in 2011, then I realized getting at your tweet history is actually kind of obnoxious :|

• Options
    CaptainNemoCaptainNemo Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote:
    I'm surprised DA2 is showing up on so many lists. Because even more than brink, which was merely disappointing, DA2 was...not good. Especially coming off of how much of a return to form DAO was for bioware.

I'm sorry BioWare hasn't remade Baldur's Gate every year, Spoit. But I'll take an experiment with mixed results over more of the same any day.

PSN:CaptainNemo1138
    Shitty Tumblr:lighthouse1138.tumblr.com
  • Options
    UEAKCrashUEAKCrash heh Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Every year going through the list to check off what I played makes me sad.

I never buy new games. One of the games on the list I got on launch and enjoy a lot. One is my wife's that I've tried out, and another was a terrible terrible mistake that I should have expected. I'll let you figure out which is which.
    Portal 2 (360, PC, PS3)
    Terraria (PC*)
    Just Dance 3 (Wii, PS3, 360)
    Duke Nukem Forever (360, PC, PS3)

UEAKCrash on
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote:

I'm sorry BioWare hasn't remade Baldur's Gate every year, Spoit. But I'll take an experiment with mixed results over more of the same any day.
    Alpha Protocol was experimental. DA2 was just a quick cashout

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TeeManTeeMan BrainSpoon Registered User regular
    UEAKCrash wrote:
    Every year going through the list to check off what I played makes me sad.

I never buy new games. One of the games on the list I got on launch and enjoy a lot. One is my wife's that I've tried out, and another was a terrible terrible mistake that I should have expected. I'll let you figure out which is which.
    Portal 2 (360, PC, PS3)
    Terraria (PC*)
    Just Dance 3 (Wii, PS3, 360)
    Duke Nukem Forever (360, PC, PS3)

:lol: I'll be joining your rank for GOTY 2012 as I'm going on a game purchasing hiatus because my backlog is obscene. I'm sure a family member or spouse will give me something recent, but it's not coming out of my wallet

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CaptainNemoCaptainNemo Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote:
    Spoit wrote:

Alpha Protocol was experimental. DA2 was just a quick cashout

Alpha Protocol was an experiment in failure to program an RPG, yes.

PSN:CaptainNemo1138
    Shitty Tumblr:lighthouse1138.tumblr.com
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Thanks! You voted for:
    Portal 2 (360, PC, PS3)
    Terraria (PC*)
    The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (PC)
    Crysis 2 (PC, PS3, 360)
    SpaceChem (iOS, PC*)
    The Binding of Isaac (PC*)
    Payday: The Heist (PSN, Win)
    Frozen Synapse (PC)
    Dragon Age II (360, PC, PS3)
    Section 8: Prejudice (XBLA, PSN, PC*)
    Magicka (PC*)
    LittleBigPlanet 2 (PS3)

Batman and DX:HR had minimal bugs, a tight, well-focused story and intuitive controls allowing a nice bit of flow between actions. Portal 2 was great, I might've rated it higher if I'd gotten to play all the co-op stuff; felt a little short otherwise (though great throughout). Bulletstorm would've probably come fourth if I didn't love me some Terraria; loads of stuff in that game that shows what Minecraft should've been in a lot of ways.

Otherwise a lot of good stuff, Dragon Age II pretty low because of the C&P stuff, bad combat design, limited choices in the story, and slightly iffy stats system. Would've liked it so much more if they'd fixed that stuff rather than being forced to do a 1 year dev cycle. 8(

Section 8 was cool, pity about the slightly dodgy hit detection and lack of players now.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    starting to think I might be the only one who voted for shadows of the damned

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    Alfred J. KwakAlfred J. Kwak is it because you were insulted when I insulted your hair?Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    what DA2 needed was a complete overhaul - they really missed the mark with that one

Alfred J. Kwak on
  • Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    portal 2 GOTY every year

witcher 2 close second, followed by SAINTS ROW 3 SAINTS CANT LOSE!

SWTOR is too soon to decide for me.

• Options
    SkyEyeSkyEye Registered User regular
    Thanks! You voted for:

Portal 2 (360, PC, PS3)
    SpaceChem (iOS, PC*)
    Professor Layton and the Last Specter (DS)
    Bastion (360*, PC*)
    Solar 2 (PC)
    Kirby Mass Attack (DS)
    Serious Sam: The Random Encounter (PC*)

Wish I'd gotten to play more new games, but there's apparently nothing wrong with the games of years past. A lot of games from this year that I have yet to play much, but you can't go wrong with everyone's favorite subtly passive aggressive anti-Black Mesa historical archive!

Steam: Autumn_Thunder - SC2: AutumnThundr.563 (NA) - Hearthstone: AutumnThundr.1383

• Options
    agilemaniaagilemania Lyon EstatesRegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    My rankings:

1) Portal 2
    2) Batman: Arkham City
    3) The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
    4) Back to the Future

I'm not sure if my ranking of Skyward Sword is accurate since I'm only through one dungeon so far. If it's really good I might have flipped it with Batman for #2.

Due to interest and time/money constraints I didn't really play any other new games. I mostly played quick Flash/Android games that weren't listed or replayed older titles.

I meant to try L.A. Noire and Deus Ex but didn't get around to it. I haven't tried SWTOR because it would eat my soul.

agilemania on
  • Options
    PurpleMonkeyPurpleMonkey Why so derp? Registered User regular
    starting to think I might be the only one who voted for shadows of the damned

I haven't cast my vote yet but it's definitely going on my list

teddiepicture-1.jpg
    XBL, Steam & Tribes: elmartino333
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    what DA2 needed was a complete overhaul - they really missed the mark with that one
    Nah, there was plenty of stuff that just needed a few testing iterations to be decent. They simply weren't allowed to give it that amount of time.

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    vegeta_666vegeta_666 CanadaRegistered User regular
    Thanks! You voted for:
    Bastion (360*, PC*)
    Star Wars: The Old Republic (PC)
    Dungeons of Dredmor (PC*)
    Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (PC, PS3, 360)
    Portal 2 (360, PC, PS3)
    Dungeon Defenders (Android, 360*, iOS, PC*, PS3*)
    Orcs Must Die! (360*, PC*)
    Terraria (PC*)
    Dead Island (360, PC, PS3)

My list would probably be quite a bit different if I played all the games I owned, as my backlog is massive, with a lot of games from this year in it like SR3, LA Noire etc. This was also the first year without my 360 and so, all of gaming was done on the PC.

Sob24Nm.png
    Steam: abunchofdaftpunk | PSN: noautomobilesgo | Lastfm: sjchszeppelin | Backloggery: colincummings | 3DS FC: 1392-6019-0219 |
  • Options
    Unco-ordinatedUnco-ordinated NZRegistered User regular
    Thanks! You voted for:
    Yakuza 4 (PS3)
    LittleBigPlanet 2 (PS3)
    Portal 2 (360, PC, PS3)
    Dead Space 2 (360, PC, PS3)
    Catherine (360, PS3)
    inFamous 2 (PS3)
    Dungeon Siege 3 (PC, 360, PS3)
    Dragon Age II (360, PC, PS3)
    L.A. Noire (360, PC, PS3)
    inFamous: Festival of Blood (PS3*)
    From Dust (360*, PS3*, PC*)
    Dynasty Warriors 7 (PS3, 360)
    Akimi Village (PS3*)
    PixelJunk Shooter 2 (PS3*)
    Killzone 3 (PS3)
    Rugby Challenge (PS3, 360, PC)

Oh fuck, I only just realised that LA Noire somehow snuck in there. Fuck. I must've missed it somehow because otherwise, it wouldn't have even made it on the list. I wasn't particularly impressed by it.

Steam ID - LiquidSolid170 | PSN ID - LiquidSolid
  • Options
    Satanic JesusSatanic Jesus Hi, I'm Liam! with broken glassesRegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Top 5:
    Dragon Quest VI
    Ghost Trick
    Pokemon Black
    Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2
    Yakuza 2

No. 6-10:
    Radiant Historia
    Solatorobo
    Stacking
    Tactics Ogre