Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: '[EAST] PAX East 2012 Fitness Group!' by PayneTrayne

PayneTraynePayneTrayne CanuckRegistered User regular
edited January 2012 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
  MasterRokku likes this Post written by PayneTrayne
about two years ago
"Great commitment to getting healthy and the results are showing."
WARNING: Shirtless Man.
http://i.imgur.com/mCWFL.jpg
Well then, here is a before and after shot. It's a bit blurry but I assume you can still tell a bit of a difference. XXL to XL.

PAX East 2013:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [X] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [X] PAX East 2013 Complete [ X ]

• TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    Wow, great progress.

If you'd like an anime thread, please PM me to discuss it. Include pics/video of your favorites.
  • DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist Magic'll respond to the dumbest shit sometimes. Registered User regular
    Hot damn! It's great when you actually see the results (and they clearly aren't photoshopped, lol)

steam_sig.png
  • SticksSticks Registered User regular
    Good on you, duder.

Always gives me a good feeling seeing people make such dramatic changes for the better.

owl-sig.jpg
  • PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular
    Woah, just found out this existed. Thanks a lot guys, it means a fair bit. Can't wait to post the picture when I hit my goal.

PAX East 2013:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [X] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [X] PAX East 2013 Complete [ X ]
  • OrganichuOrganichu Registered User regular
    oh wow, tremendous job.

would it make you uncomfortable to reveal your height and the before/after weight?

XMSODhjrer45.gif
  • PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    oh wow, tremendous job.

would it make you uncomfortable to reveal your height and the before/after weight?
    I'm 5 foot, 10 inches and weighed in at 320 and weigh roughly 256 when that picture was taken. Took me four months to lose the weight but feels good and no intention on stopping til 180 or so.

• ForarForar #432 Already prepping for Toronto Fan Expo!Registered User regular
    Congratulations PT, keep at it!

sigone.png