Options

[MISC] Pre-PAX Mt Pocono Meet up

xHidden MemoriesxHidden Memories Registered User regular
edited January 2012 in PAX Archive
Me and my friends and my bf think that the day we leave before PAX we should see if fellow PAXers would like to travel along with us! Just an idea..Thought it would be fun. Would anyone like to join along?
(If someone reads this ;o;)

You know why people have eyes in the front? Because they have to move forward to see the landscape in the distance. If you had eyes in back all you could see is your home town getting farther away; you can't move forward like that. If your eyes are in front what you see in the distance keeps getting closer. That's what lets people move forward.
Moe Fwacky on

• Options
    feitocomfrutafeitocomfruta Denver, Colorado, USARegistered User regular
    Lol, I'm from Tannersville, but I am taking the PAX East Train from Newark. However, I'd be down for some Pre PAX stuff in the Poconos.

• Options
    LuptoniumLuptonium Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    I'm from Mountaintop but my wife and I are visiting her mom before we head up, and She's halfway between here and PAX.

Luptonium on
  • Options
    xHidden MemoriesxHidden Memories Registered User regular
    Aww well me and my friends are driving there, and it'll take like 6 hours. We plan on leaving after School on Thursday April 5th, and it would be fun.
    and what stuff would you like to do? @feitocomfruta
    and when do you plan on leaving@Luptonium

You know why people have eyes in the front? Because they have to move forward to see the landscape in the distance. If you had eyes in back all you could see is your home town getting farther away; you can't move forward like that. If your eyes are in front what you see in the distance keeps getting closer. That's what lets people move forward.
  • Options
    feitocomfrutafeitocomfruta Denver, Colorado, USARegistered User regular
    I'm sorta taking the PAX Train, so I'd be leaving at like 2 or 3 from Newark or Penn Station.