As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Magic: the Gathering: Cardboard Crack

19495969798100»

• silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    Sorry to double post, but can anyone recommend a good store online for singles?

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Tcgplayer.com lets you search multiple stores at once.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    Chen wrote: »
    You can get other pretty gnarly stuff like Volrath's Stronghold, Academy Ruins or Eye of Ugin.

I'm not arguing that Titan should be unbanned.

Let's be honest Feral, they should ban everything except cards that I like.

You think I'm being sarcastic but I am not.

"Cards Winky Likes" is proven again and again to be the best format in Magic.

The second best is Jace Format, which includes only cards that have the letters J, A, C, and E anywhere on the card.

• peacekeeperpeacekeeper AustraliaRegistered User regular
    ive bought more than a few off ebay stores, kid icarus (not sure on spelling) in particular

• TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    Okay, so we know everything in RTR now. When do Gatecrash previews start?

• ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    So even though I've made maybe three posts in this entire thread, I went ahead and created an OP for the next one. Shall I post it?

• silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    Shadowen wrote: »
    So even though I've made maybe three posts in this entire thread, I went ahead and created an OP for the next one. Shall I post it?

Anyone who's willing to do the work gets my vote for next thread maker. Though I'm not exactly a thread veteran myself.

• metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    Shadowen wrote: »

Anyone who's willing to do the work gets my vote for next thread maker. Though I'm not exactly a thread veteran myself.

Considering that the G&T MTGO thread is pretty dead at this point, as no one but myself and Iolo seem to ever post there, I recommend that you take any info from that OP that you think might improve people's understanding of things Magic and Magic Online related.

For reference: forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/121123/magic-online-v-4-client-public-beta-looms-before-us/p1

Oh yeah, that was a thing. I usually only post when something mtgo specific happens.

• ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    edited September 2012
    ...I haven't actually played MTGO. So yes! Copy paste ahoy...

EDIT: New thread here. With all the stuff I tacked on it is a bloated and hideous abomination.

Shadowen on