Hello, you may now embed "gifv" simply by pasting the link (same as youtube). Enjoy!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Wrestling 2012: SET THE FUNKASAURUS FREE

• wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Huh, Otunga used Dean Ambrose's FCW finisher. It sucks that Beth is currently doing the finisher Ambrose/Moxley used on the indy scene cause I want to see him start using it again.

“Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat." - Stannis Baratheon
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    SOMEBODY CALL MY MAMA

• DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Yeah, Laredo knows what's up

Damoonmk22_zps42df557d.jpg
    "Democracy is based on the assumption that a million men are smarter than one man. How's that again? I missed something" Lazarus Long
    Amazon Wishes
    Steam Wishlist
  • HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    shit when did Tyson get a full head of hair?

Hjorvarthr on
    Goddamn

That match was literally two moves

The Funkmaster Splash

"Democracy is based on the assumption that a million men are smarter than one man. How's that again? I missed something" Lazarus Long
    Amazon Wishes
    Steam Wishlist
    Aksana's gonna give Teddy another heart attack

• KurnDerakKurnDerak Registered User regular
    Sheeee, somebody better call Tyson's mama.

I gave her a "Hey-oooo!"

Amazon Wishes
    Steam Wishlist
    Goddamn

That match was literally two moves

My bad.

Amazon Wishes
    Steam Wishlist
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    I don't think a fued can build if it's all squashes.

edited January 2012
    I guess Tamina squashes everyone till Kharma returns.

Xehalus on
    But she's only squashed Natalya so far

Granted, that's like 1/8th of the Divas roster, but still

Yes, Booker, we all saw that.

Amazon Wishes
    Steam Wishlist
    Goddamn, that spear by Big Show made me hurt

Amazon Wishes
    Steam Wishlist
    noooooooooooooo AJ

Big Show, why would you do that?!

Amazon Wishes
    Steam Wishlist
    AJ's getting a shower from Big Show

Amazon Wishes
    Steam Wishlist
    Man, he steamrolled over her

Xehalus wrote:

I want to see a jobber faction who join together and turn on all the people who keep doing squash matches.

oh snap

bastard!

SHE'S 95 POUNDS

YOU ARE 500 POUNDS

YOU

ARE A BASTARD

KurnDerak wrote:
    Xehalus wrote:

I want to see a jobber faction who join together and turn on all the people who keep doing squash matches.

The J.O.B. Squad?

The tears of a giant. So sad.

Amazon Wishes
    Steam Wishlist
    edited January 2012
    KurnDerak wrote:
    Xehalus wrote:

I7Llc.jpg

Xehalus on
    Xehalus wrote:
    KurnDerak wrote:
    Xehalus wrote:

I7Llc.jpg

To be completely fair, Barrett and Sheffield never became jobbers. Gabriel kinda did for a bit but he's won some matches recently.

“Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat." - Stannis Baratheon
    Sheffield never became a jobber because he was too busy sitting home, hurt

edited January 2012
    Sheffield never became a jobber because he was too busy sitting home, hurt

Well yeah but I doubt he would have become a jobber either way, and not just because of his size but the fact that he was showing legit ability in the ring.

Speaking of Ryback he should be getting the monster heel push now that Brodus is FUNKY.

wirehead26 on
    I'm not arguing with that

I'm just saying, you know

Just because he was unable to fail, doesn't make him a success

It was clear from the beginning of Nexus that Wade Barrett would always be the biggest person to come from it

He deserved it too

With the Horseman being inducted in the WWE HOF this year I'm hoping they make a new incarnation after Mania. Yes I know, don't live in the past but it's been 13 years since the group was around, why not try it out with some new people? And you don't even need Flair, Arn could easily be the manager/mouthpiece of the group.

edited January 2012
    wirehead26 wrote:
    With the Horseman being inducted in the WWE HOF this year I'm hoping they make a new incarnation after Mania. Yes I know, don't live in the past but it's been 13 years since the group was around, why not try it out with some new people? And you don't even need Flair, Arn could easily be the manager/mouthpiece of the group.

Yea, it has been 7 years since Evolution ended, we can do 4 person power group again.

Edit: Speaking of which, when was the last time Orton being the youngest world champion (pretty sure he still has the record) was mentioned? I don't remember the last time they brought it up. Did they drop that since they can't mention the entire other half of that match?

KurnDerak on
    edited January 2012
    wirehead26 on
    .Just watched SmackDown and all I have to say is, if I put the pieces together correctly, I despise D-Bry right now, so good job WWE. I rarely despise heels, mostly just ignore them. Though a large part of it may be due to AJ's small and cuteness. The other part is that first Daniel asked AJ how much she loved him before the match, and second she never made an attempt to get out of the way when Big Show hit her. I don't think I saw anyone else bringing that aspect of it up, if I'm not just reading into it too much.

They did a good job with having Big Show cry after what looked like killing her and D-Bry going off on him.

Random video recommended by YouTube. So many things in that video that I miss. I miss spears that look good. I miss stables. Also, I think Lido may have made Goldberg angry because he seriously through him at the ropes and looks like he didn't hold back on the spear.

• MagellMagell Sphinx! Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    I'm not arguing with that

I'm just saying, you know

Just because he was unable to fail, doesn't make him a success

It was clear from the beginning of Nexus that Wade Barrett would always be the biggest person to come from it

He deserved it too

Except for D-Bry who is world champ. Lawyer'd.

• chrishallett83chrishallett83 Hi! Registered User regular
    KurnDerak wrote: »

Random video recommended by YouTube. So many things in that video that I miss. I miss spears that look good. I miss stables. Also, I think Lido may have made Goldberg angry because he seriously through him at the ropes and looks like he didn't hold back on the spear.

Goldberg was always angry. That was his thing.

terriblepostsigpic.jpg
  • Alistair HuttonAlistair Hutton Dr EdinburghRegistered User regular
    So the whole mixing of Raw and Smackdown has lead to a real quality drop in terms of wrestling matches for Smackdown. Too many stories, not enough time.

That said Smackdown is in a bit of a spot at a moment, the only actual proper storyline that is going on is the DB-Big Show feud which is an admittedly artfully constructed tease. Everyone else is spinning their wheels. Sheamus and Barrett are about to start going at each other but not for any particularly good reason, Rhodes is spinning his wheels until his Golddust feud starts. Nothing else is really happening.

I have a thoughtful and infrequently updated blog about games http://whatithinkaboutwhenithinkaboutgames.wordpress.com/

I made a game, it has penguins in it. It's pay what you like on Gumroad.

Currently Ebaying Nothing at all but I might do in the future.
    What about Hunico and Camacho not being invited to a Dibiase Posse Party yet or the Slater/Hornswoggle feud?

There's also that nailbiter with McIntyre being so close to being fired.

He's been so close to being fired for a month now

You know that when it comes to Teddy's last straw, he'll be back to winning again

This discussion has been closed.