Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions
. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum
. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
[Google] Taking over the internet!
Oh Google. You're trying to take over the whole internet.
* Google+ (to be the king of social networking)
* Android (to be the king of mobile OSes)
* Google Docs (to be the king of office applications)
* Gmail (to be the king of email)
* Google Chrome (to be the king of web browsers)
* Google News (to be the king of news)
* Blogger (to be the king of blogging)
The list goes on.
Anyway, what are Google's chances of taking over the internet? What would happen if this were the case?