As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat]nequa don't live here no mo'

• Options
    FugitiveFugitive Registered User regular
    Or do what I do and just play videogames (maybe online. With friends.)

• Options
    ninjaininjai Registered User regular
    Diablo 3 beta is open this weekend til the 23rd

• Options
    NappuccinoNappuccino Surveyor of Things and Stuff Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Sigh...

Regardless if the girl changes her mind and decides to date me, I really hope she gets her emotions together soon. This is becoming exhausting :(

Nappuccino on
    Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    There's also the possibility you just can't really grow a bear like other guys.

Not even BEAR vaginas can defeat me!
    cakemikz wrote: »
    And then I rub actual cake on myself.
    Loomdun wrote: »
    thats why you have chest helmets
  • Options
    It always is. Even after her decision LOL

• Options
    melting_dollmelting_doll Registered User regular
    I'm pretty sure you meant

"irregardless"

Also, if she is such an indecisive wreck, do you really want to get into that? Being lonely is hard, but don't ever "settle" because you don't think you can find something better! (:

• Options
    What she said. Yes. All of it. Especially the it's hard and don't settle part. You aren't alone in that, it happens to everyone.

• Options
    Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    Nappuccino wrote: »
    Sigh...

Regardless if the girl changes her mind and decides to date me, I really hope she gets her emotions together soon. This is becoming exhausting :(

Ditch her and go for one of them Vulcan girls.

• Options
    ProspicienceProspicience The Raven King DenvemoloradoRegistered User regular
    After years of seeing his posts I've come to the conclusion that AoB can give no bad advice.

• Options
    FANTOMASFANTOMAS Flan ArgentavisRegistered User regular
    So, what do you do when you've lost every single friend you have, save for a couple of people you see, at best, 3 times a year? And literally every new person you meet seems utterly disinterested?

Stalk people, take pictures of them and post them in facebook as if they were your friends. (thumbs up)

Yes, with a quick verbal "boom." You take a man's peko, you deny him his dab, all that is left is to rise up and tear down the walls of Jericho with a ".....not!" -TexiKen
  • Options
    m3nacem3nace Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Did anyone else notice that stinkyfingers is in fact ediblefeces (the "how bout dem apples?" guy)? Joe Mad inspired style, same characters he's handling, coloring style is the same, joined the forum a month after ediblefeces was banned not to mention that the photobucket account is the same
    M3nace, internet detective - fridays 11pm
    Anyways it's nice to see he has thoroughly changed his attitude and his 3d stuff is pretty neat.
    edit: or am I just late to the show and everyone chose not to point it out so he wouldn't leave...

m3nace on
  • Options
    m3nacem3nace Registered User regular
    Ugh Christopher Hart... his fingerprint on deviantart is an unmistakable amalgam of wretch that is to be known as "western manga".

• Options
    NicNic Registered User regular
    m3nace wrote: »
    Ugh Christopher Hart

When I was a young kid, my grandmother bought me a Christopher Hart book on drawing comics (like the American, tights and flights kind of comics). I have to wonder if this is how most people end up getting a Christopher Hart book. He's like the Nickelback of drawing instruction.

There was an XKCD comic that described the phenomenon pretty well, but I'll be damned if I can find it.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Lol I think I still have one of his books buried somewhere. I read the first few pages and thought what a fuckin hack and never picked it up again

my favorite from Chris hart

chibis pronounced chye-buss

ninjai on
  • Options
    Things that make me happy:
    Valve's New Employee Handbook

Cucumber Quest's Make-A-Real-Book Kickstarter hitting its goal in 2 hours, and at 2.5 times that in 2 days.

• Options
    PierceNeckPierceNeck Registered User regular
    Well, reading through that handbook makes Valve seem like a fantastic place to work.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    Sigh...

Move on Napp, it's not going to happen. I've been through that enough times myself to know that she loves the attention you send her way because it makes her feel special, but she has no intention of reciprocating it. You are essentially the back up plan. Your 20's don't last forever, so don't waste another second of it on this girl.

• Options
    After years of seeing his posts I've come to the conclusion that AoB can give no bad advice.

I wish that the companies I worked for over the years had come to the same conclusion- there are a handful of games out there in the world right now that could have benefited from some of my trademark atrocious puns.

• Options
    No kidding. And man, Valve is pretty much the greatest. Talk about a dream company to work for.

• Options
    FlayFlay Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Why did I suddenly sleep for eleven hours today? Normally I have trouble making eight. This is bizarre.

Flay on
  • Options
    If I sleep for seven or more hours I wake up with a terrible migraine.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Sharpie pens are where it's at.

• Options
    GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    I really need to get out of the house more on Saturdays.

• Options
    Mustang wrote: »
    Sigh...

Move on Napp, it's not going to happen. I've been through that enough times myself to know that she loves the attention you send her way because it makes her feel special, but she has no intention of reciprocating it. You are essentially the back up plan. Your 20's don't last forever, so don't waste another second of it on this girl.

Problem is I'm just that actual nice guy who hates seeing people feel like crap. I want her to be happy regardless who it is with so I'm at a shitty point. Also, I wish I knew other single girls...

Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/

• Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    Sharpie pens are where it's at.

Someone at my office keeps taking my sharpies.

Also, I have a mug with pencils in it and another mug with a bunch of x-acto knives. It's funny to see people choose the wrong one.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Lock your feelings deep down in your heart. In their isolation they will become corrupt and fester into a seething hatred of all the joy in life.

It is then that you shall release your wrath upon the world.

Edit: Or just keep being a nice guy, whatevs.

PierceNeck on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Problem is I'm just that actual nice guy who hates seeing people feel like crap.

Become a doctor.
    I want her to be happy regardless who it is with so I'm at a shitty point.

Prescribe her some happy drugs.
    Also, I wish I knew other single girls...

Make an e-dating profile playing up the promise of Hot Doctor Money. (Which coincidentally should also be your e-dating username.)

Angel_of_Bacon on
  • Options
    Actually, yeah, go with AoB's advice. It's way better and much more financially stable.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Fuck...

Now I need to become a doctor.

• Options
    radroadkillradroadkill MDRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Wrong forum!

radroadkill on
  • Options
    GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
    Oof, it has definitely been one of those weeks! I can't wait to get out of god-forsaken Spring, TX, the place that'll suck the life outta ya.

Only four more months till I move back to Toronto (hopefully for keeps!) and it'll be smooth sailing from there 8-)

• Options
    MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    All right!

18 more days till Japan! Also, 3 people flying to Japan is ridiculously expensive.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Stealing sharpies should be punishable by throat punching (which means DMAC could make a living out of stealing sharpies). My girlfriend gave me my sharpie pen, I have a ton of other ones. Aside from the sharpie pen, I think my sharpie chisel tip is my favorite.

Prospicience on
  • Options
    Sharpie pens are wonderful. They bleed just a tiny bit, but it is so totally worth it for the rest of the cost/quality ratio.

• Options
    farbekriegfarbekrieg Registered User regular

Make an e-dating profile playing up the promise of Hot Doctor Money. (Which coincidentally should also be your e-dating username.)

damn it i read that in this voice every single time

65800.png

• Options
    It has been a long time since I've been surprised by a vocalist.

This is one of those times

(listen to song 1 so you know what most of his album is like, then song 2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjQEId0uAFU&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFNb5bOl9IY&feature=related

• Options
    Flay wrote: »
    Why did I suddenly sleep for eleven hours today? Normally I have trouble making eight. This is bizarre.

I have been working at midnight til noonish, then have to adjust to day time for my days off so I can actually see people, instead of being a (non-sparkly) vampire.

Then today they scheduled me for regular day shift 4 am-7 pm, tell me "go home (at 11) and be back at 7 so you can work until 2 am"...

I'm fucking tired lol. I want to sleep for 11 hours.

• Options
    What the hell kind of job has a "regular day shift" that is 15 hours long? Er did I read that wrong?

• Options
    SiegfriedSiegfried Registered User regular
    Yo where's EWA at. I need to reprimand him for still having that sketchbook. (although if he hasn't been on the forums lately I guess he's really busy)

Portfolio // Twitter // Behance // Tumblr
    Kochikens wrote:
    My fav is when I can get my kiss on with other dudes.
  • Options
    I think he meant he'd be working while the sun is out rather than during the middle of the night.

steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.