As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

haters only

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    I hate politics.

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    I hate the fact that I won't see my brother again until May

that's too damn long

• Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    I hate humblebragging

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    I hate that like six montha after it happened I have talked about five day party way too much

A true partier does not speak of past parties, but future parties

Gonna destroy some aussies in 2013

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    I hate how stupid and nice I have to pretend to be in life

and I hate how successful and popular it's making me

• Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Darmak wrote:
    I hate that all of my local friends are old at 25

How do you mean? That they're your oldest friends, or that they're only 25 but act like old people?

I am very sensitive to loneliness and solitude. I need it, but also I need to be able to see someone friendly when I need to.

I need to now, but all my friends are married or practically married. My one same-age-as-me friend who does things with me is usually free because she is in a long distance relationship, but her boyfriends in town this weekend.

Errybody busy sitting at home.

• Options
    Captain MarcusCaptain Marcus now arrives the hour of actionRegistered User regular
    Things Captain Marcus hates-

Screaming children. - self-evident.

The elderly. - thieves, racists, and slow drivers.

Men with curly hair. - it never looks good. I have curly hair, and would gladly trade it for straight hair.

Gay people with obnoxious lisps. - you sound like an idiot. Unless you took a ride on the Smile Train as a kid, there is no need for you to thound like thith.

The inscrutable Chinaman. - My ex-girlfriend gave it up to a fat Chinese guy. I've hated everything China ever since.

Cormac McCarthy. - No Country for Old Men ended terribly. The Road was a miserable book and reading it was akin to a punch in the gut.

Whole Foods. - it is not better than regular foods and costs an arm and a leg. "Organic" as a non-technical term is useless and misleading, just like "green".

Coffee. - i am a mutant and hate coffee. Tea is better.

Bob Marley. -his songs are all the same! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Clubs. -i hate clubs. There is no reason why anyone would want to go there and be ground on by strange men, or grind on anonymous girls.

Rap music. - most of it. Some of it is alright, but the rest is misogynistic garbage spoken by a nasally guy who sounds like he eats cigarettes instead of smoking them.

Having a crush. - it isn't fun! Dante was an idiot about Beatrice.

Living in the South. - rednecks are awful.

Living in the North. - insufferable pricks and the cold are awful.

Lots of things. - lots of things!

• Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    I hate that the degree to which this girl likes me is probably turning me off of her faster than anything else

is this critical aversion to being liked the reason you stick around here so much

kinda, yeah

the reason I stick around is probably
    1) that I can be someone dislikable on here because I don't feel like I can be in real life
    2) that I don't want to be on here and so have this intractable compulsion

also I like some of the people on here

like Quff

hahaha youre sooo dumb haha *pet*

• Options
    Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    Skull Man wrote:
    do you like ME shank???

yeah dude

it makes me mad/bummed at myself when I'm being "silly" in a thread where you are

kinda like getting drunk and acting an ass in front of a friend who doesn't know you very well

• Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    dbrock270 wrote:
    Skull Man wrote:
    I hate female R&B singers worst of all music

I liked them better in like 2004.

Now it's all dubstep, club bullshit that infuriates me to the point where if I ever see Skrillex I'll blow up his mind Scanners style with all my hate channeled into his body.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A-aYZl7JhU

• Options
    lostwords wrote:
    I hate humblebragging

what's that? Is that when somebody is pretending to be humble but is actually bragging?

speaking of which I hate how I do the opposite

I hate how I always downplay every damn thing I do, in some sort of attempt to make people think I'm not arrogant

doing that just makes me look stupid and pathetic.

• Options
    I hate that the degree to which this girl likes me is probably turning me off of her faster than anything else

is this critical aversion to being liked the reason you stick around here so much

kinda, yeah

the reason I stick around is probably
    1) that I can be someone dislikable on here because I don't feel like I can be in real life
    2) that I don't want to be on here and so have this intractable compulsion

also I like some of the people on here

like Quff

hahaha youre sooo dumb haha *pet*

be real, lil skyrim

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    godmode wrote:
    I hate politics.

Same here. I hate trying to keep up with it. Why bother? There are people actually trying to fucking run this place into the ground and they will most likely succeed and the things that matter to me will be ignored or destroyed so why even fucking bother?

I know, that's defeatist as hell but fuck is it hard to feel any other way.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    I hate that I live an hour and a half away from fucking work which on top of the fucking ten hour work schedule I feel obligated to stick to gives me little time to do anything but sit around on the computer every night

I hate the fact that I am all too willing to use the above as an excuse to lose contact with all my friends and everyone who cares about me outside of my immediate family and do absolutely nothing resembling any social activity that would help me not be so fucking bored constantly

I hate the fact I've been trying to find a less distant place to live for well over a year and every time I find a place I like even a little I invent stupid, dumbass reasons that I shouldn't ever move there because I'm afraid of moving out of my parents house and actually having something resembling a life

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    I hate that I want someone to rely on so badly, and also I hate that I probably won't find them.

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    I'm honestly surprised CK and Skull Man haven't hooked up, yet

they're made for each other

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    I hate how good I am at faking being nice, because when I genuinely am it gives me pause

I gotta stop and think if I actually like these people

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    TLB, we watch two excellent films and you create this thread of hate.

I am getting mixed signals.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    Huntera wrote:
    dbrock270 wrote:
    Skull Man wrote:
    I hate female R&B singers worst of all music

I liked them better in like 2004.

Now it's all dubstep, club bullshit that infuriates me to the point where if I ever see Skrillex I'll blow up his mind Scanners style with all my hate channeled into his body.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A-aYZl7JhU

I'd like to note that I'm not saying this is good, I am posting it because you don't like it.

• Options
    Darmak wrote:
    godmode wrote:
    I hate politics.

Same here. I hate trying to keep up with it. Why bother? There are people actually trying to fucking run this place into the ground and they will most likely succeed and the things that matter to me will be ignored or destroyed so why even fucking bother?

That brings me to my other hate: I hate being criticized for the way I think and feel.

And I fucking want to break someone's goddamn skull open when they call me privileged.

• Options
    man it seemed like this was going to be a thread for righteous rage and outrageous chest-beating

but it's just turning into another bummer thread about how people on the internet are lonely and depressed

it seems like any thread that isn't moored to a specific topic quickly becomes Mental Problems Thread

guys, be the change you want to see in the world

• Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    lostwords wrote:
    I hate humblebragging

what's that? Is that when somebody is pretending to be humble but is actually bragging?

speaking of which I hate how I do the opposite

I hate how I always downplay every damn thing I do, in some sort of attempt to make people think I'm not arrogant

doing that just makes me look stupid and pathetic.

Pretty much yeah. A lot of them start with "i hate blah blah" which brought it to mind

And I do the same thing! Or never bring anything cool/interesting I do up, basically fill conversation with inane shit and end up looking like a dope

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular

Clubs. -i hate clubs. There is no reason why anyone would want to go there and be ground on by strange men, or grind on anonymous girls.

Dead to me.

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    I hate that I can't think of anything to do tonight

and have resorted to tvtropes

I hate that

• Options
    godmode wrote:
    Darmak wrote:
    godmode wrote:
    I hate politics.

That brings me to my other hate: I hate being criticized for the way I think and feel.

And I fucking want to break someone's goddamn skull open when they call me privileged.

? why

• Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    I hate dubstep

and I hate people who's only reaction with me is just to try to fuck with my head

"yes I know you're a whore, now would you please stop acting like this it's getting annoying"

• Options
    I hate that my brother is on tvtropes

• Options
    Captain MarcusCaptain Marcus now arrives the hour of actionRegistered User regular
    h
    Zonugal wrote: »

Dead to me.

And they're so loud! You're paying for ear damage!

• Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    i remember a tumbl who described skrillex's appearance as 'a pregnant teenager named melissa'

• Options
    I'm going to a party tonight.

If the snow doesn't stop me.

• Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    Dubh wrote:
    I secretly hate that DE?AD and Dubh found roommates before I could get over there

I'm asking my girlfriend if we can adopt you in a year

I've been trying to find a spot where I could drop this since I saw it

that was my escape plan this entire fucking time, to just walk out of this shit hole on my 18th and find my way to your place.
    "Six months and I can leave, dead and dubh have a couch everything's going to be fine.
    Five months and I can leave, everything's going to work out.
    Three mo-wait what."

I'm just so, so fucking angry at everything and it's super for you guys and I'm so happy for you but like

ugh

• Options
    man it seemed like this was going to be a thread for righteous rage and outrageous chest-beating

but it's just turning into another bummer thread about how people on the internet are lonely and depressed

it seems like any thread that isn't moored to a specific topic quickly becomes Mental Problems Thread

I wanted it to be that thing

I wanted an anger thread

Be fucking angry people

Look I am agreeing with shank here

Something must be amiss

7656367.jpg
  • Options

eat a dick

• Options
    dbrock270dbrock270 Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    I hate that I want someone to rely on so badly, and also I hate that I probably won't find them.

Same here. i enjoy being alone a lot of times, but then I start really needing a girl or someone close in my life.

dbrock270 on
  • Options
    godmode wrote:
    Darmak wrote:
    godmode wrote:
    I hate politics.

? why

Because it's used as an accusation as if I can fucking go back in time and change the way I was raised, or as if I should have known better or something.

• Options
    ck you should be legitimately ashamed of yourself for your last screen name

• Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote:

Dead to me.

yeah marcus you are kind of just a huge bummer with an awful list

• Options
    h
    Zonugal wrote: »

Dead to me.

And they're so loud! You're paying for ear damage!

Clubs are a magical place full of fun and wonder.

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    I hate that my brother is on tvtropes

it's mutual

• Options
    Vann Diras, jumping in with supreme bro skills.

Good man.

This discussion has been closed.