As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

CitOW: Game 62-Chaos Returns

• LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular

Norsca one hit on the Slaanesh cultist
    The Empire one hit killing the Nurgle warrior
    Bretonnia whiffs, destroying my hopes and dreams

• DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    Huh. That was unexpected.

• Wolf of DresdenWolf of Dresden Registered User regular

http://orokos.com/roll/67256 Plaguebearer misses in Troll Country again.

http://orokos.com/roll/67257 Plaguebearer in The Empire kills ANOTHER Bloodletter. Send as many as you want, Khorne - I'll keep stacking 'em up.

• SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Round 4-Corruption Phase

game62state56.png

Domination Step
    Norsca:+1 VP
    Kislev:+4 VP
    Empire:+5 VP
    Bretonnia:+3 VP DAC
    Tilea:+2 VP
    Border Princes:+1 VP
    Badlands:+1 VP DAC

Corruption Step
    Troll Country:+1
    Kislev:+3 DAC, +4, +2 DAC RUINED +3 VP, +3 VP, +3 VP
    Empire:+4 DAC
    Bretonnia:+2, +2 DAC RUINED +4 VP, +4 VP, +4 VP
    Tilea:+2
    Border Princes:+2 DAC

OWC effects:
    The cost to summon each figure is increased by one. Chaos card effects are immune to this limitation. Each player may roll no more than two battle dice per battle, per region.

Chaos Cards
    Bloodbath-K drops corruption per figure killed
    Virulent Outbreak-Region is considered populus
    Shroud of Secrecy- During the battle phase, opponents must assign hits to Peasants and other opponents' figures before assigning hits to your figures.

PSN SeGaTai
    edited April 2012
    Wait, how did nurgle put two corruption in Bretonnia?

edit: nm, cultist upgrade

Lykouragh on

Round 4-End Phase

game62state06.png

1. Rat can under Empire if he wants-wasn't going to effect anything points wise.
    1. Chaos Cards go away - Ultimate Plague
    2. Heroes-no Heroes
    3. Old World Cards-nothing
    4. Kislev Ruins first: +8 VP, +4 VP Bretonnia Ruins second: +9 VP, +4 VP
    5. Advance Threat Dials!-Nurgle has the most dial tokens and ticks twice, everyone else ticks once
    Upgrade

+3 VP
    Upgrade

Upgrade
    Place 2 nobles
    +3 VP
    6. Game does not end.

Someone should definitely check I got all that right.

Chaos Cards
    [/spoiler]

PSN SeGaTai
    Bloodthirster upgrade (and hope hard that Vermin Outbreak goes away)

• admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Under Empire one clan rat to the Empire (that's the max I can while still getting first place, right?)

Infested colony upgrade

Lord of Change upgrade.

Because why not?

• Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Nobles in Troll Country and The Border Princes.

vRyue2p.png

Round 5-Draw Phase

Call to Arms! - Place one Hero token in the Empire, and one in each region with five or more total corruption. - During the corruption phase, reduce the total number of corruption tokens that each player places in each region by one.

I placed the last hero in the Border Princes-though in reading that it may need to go in the Empire-wasn't sure how to read that one. @Darian can probably clarify.

game62state07.png

Tzeentch can discard and Khorne can begin-(knowing I may move that hero in a little bit or wait)

OWC effects:
    During the corruption phase, reduce the total number of corruption tokens that each player places in each region by one.

Chaos Cards
    [/spoiler]

PSN SeGaTai
    SeGaTai wrote: »
    Call to Arms! - Place one Hero token in the Empire, and one in each region with five or more total corruption. - During the corruption phase, reduce the total number of corruption tokens that each player places in each region by one.

I placed the last hero in the Border Princes-though in reading that it may need to go in the Empire-wasn't sure how to read that one. @Darian can probably clarify.

There are a total of five legal locations for the heros, with four hero tokens to place. Lowest threat (@admanb) chooses where to put them; one or two in the Empire, up to one in each of Norsca, Tilea, and the Border Princes. Basically, he chooses which one hero doesn't get placed.

My hand is empty, so I'll pass on the discard.

Norsca can be free of heroes.

Round 5-Draw Phase

game62state7.png

Khorne can begin
    OWC effects:
    During the corruption phase, reduce the total number of corruption tokens that each player places in each region by one.

Chaos Cards
    [/spoiler]

PSN SeGaTai
    Don't forget to draw cards as well.
    Bloodthirster to the Empire 7/7 remaining

• Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Segatai, you should update the dial positions on the map, because that affects the threat levels. Right now it looks like Nurgle and Tzeentch each have two upgrades despite only having 3 dial ticks.

vRyue2p.png
    Figured I forgot something-Current threat is 23/22/20/16/12 K/N/T/S/HR, will show up in next update

PSN SeGaTai
    Plaguebearer to The Empire. PP 5/6.

Warpstorm in the Border Princes
    6/6 PP

Cultist to The Empire.

5/6 PP

vRyue2p.png
    edited April 2012
    Round 5-Summoning Phase

game62state71.png

Horned Rat is active
    OWC effects:

Chaos Cards
    (M) Warpstorm - 0 - If you kill one or more enemy figures in this region during the battle phase, place a Warpstone token in this region.

SeGaTai on
    PSN SeGaTai
    Cultist to the Empire

5/6 PP

Bloodletter to the Empire, 5/7

Plaguebearer to The Empire. PP 4/6.

Transmogrify in the Border Princes.
    4/6 PP

Cultist from The Empire to Bretonnia.

4/6 PP

vRyue2p.png
    Round 5-Summoning Phase

game62state72.png

Horned Rat is active
    OWC effects:

Chaos Cards
    (M) Warpstorm - 0 - If you kill one or more enemy figures in this region during the battle phase, place a Warpstone token in this region.
    Transmogrify - 2 - During the battle phase, roll one battle die for each Warpstone token and magic symbol in this region.

PSN SeGaTai
    Bloodletter to the Empire, 3/7 PP remaining

Cultist to the Empire.

4/6 PP

Also, time stamps are screwy, because I really did see adman's post before I posted.

Vanilla!

edited April 2012
    It would be nice if the non-Khorne folks would summon pieces out of Bretonnia rather than from the stock, since Khorne still earns vps for what he kills there.

and speaking of doing that... Cultist from Bretonnia to the Empire PP = 3/6.

Wolf of Dresden on
    It amuses me that you moved that leper somewhere Khorne is even more likely to kill it, getting VP of course. (Or, rather, someplace where unless Khorne kills it you win the game. Don't think we haven't noticed, mister.)

Lord of Change in the Border Princes, bringing a Warpstone
    1/6 PP

Darian wrote: »
    (Or, rather, someplace where unless Khorne kills it you win the game. Don't think we haven't noticed, mister.)
    1/6 PP

I mean, I didn't want to say it, but this man here speaks the truth!

Actually I think it's fantastically unlikely for me to stop him from popping The Empire, given IC. I can somehow roll 6 hits on 10 dice and he'll still pop it.

Khorne rolls, what Khorne rolls, but hey, I have to at least TRY diplomacy with the Gods who don't spend their recreational time muttering murderdeathkill and fondling an axe.

And while I've got your attention, care for a plague slug from the Hors d'oeuvre plate?

Cultist to Estalia.

3/6 PP

vRyue2p.png
    Lykouragh wrote: »
    Darian wrote: »
    (Or, rather, someplace where unless Khorne kills it you win the game. Don't think we haven't noticed, mister.)
    1/6 PP

I mean, I didn't want to say it, but this man here speaks the truth!

Actually I think it's fantastically unlikely for me to stop him from popping The Empire, given IC. I can somehow roll 6 hits on 10 dice and he'll still pop it.

I've been hoping the Rat will go in there in force; I'm doing my part by trying to make sure he won't be able to sneak any points out of the Princes when it falls.

Round 5-Summoning Phase

game62state73.png

Horned Rat is active
    OWC effects:

Chaos Cards
    Transmogrify - 2 - During the battle phase, roll one battle die for each Warpstone token and magic symbol in this region.

PSN SeGaTai
    edited April 2012
    Cultist to the Empire

3/6 PP

admanb on