As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

HAPPY STRAYA DAY! [AusPAX 2013]

19596979899101»

• LaCabraLaCabra MelbourneRegistered User regular
    also, my neis got approved! i get to not starve to death for at least another year! siiiiiiick

• AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    LaCabra wrote: »
    also, my neis got approved! i get to not starve to death for at least another year! siiiiiiick

hi5 dude

• theSquidtheSquid Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    LaCabra wrote: »

Oh shit that's a thing? I should totally do that.

• VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    guys

GUYS

MY VISA GOT APPROVED

IN SIX DAYS INSTEAD OF THE USUAL SIX MONTHS

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • KincaidKincaid You're standing on my neck KuwaitRegistered User regular
    Congrats Viv!

Woo congratulations :D

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    guys

GUYS

MY VISA GOT APPROVED

IN SIX DAYS INSTEAD OF THE USUAL SIX MONTHS

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Noice!

• FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Hooray! Viv has been accepted into the country that I have spent most of my life trying to disassociate from!
    I kid, I kid. Your barren flat deadly wasteland is a lovely place.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    do you guys know what this means

it means I can go get a Heptatitis B vaccination because it means I will definitely be in the country for the 6-month shot!

also that I'M HERE FOR AT LEAST THE NEXT TWO YEARS WOOOOOOOOOOO

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Oh yeah, you can't go OS for a bit now, hey? What about the US trip?

edited March 2012
    no, I can now

the bridging visa (which I had for SIX DAYS) prevents me from traveling

but now I'm officially on the full 820 visa, which basically means I am a permanent-resident-in-waiting so I can travel, study, etc whenever I want for however long I want!

Vivixenne on
    weight off my goddamn shoulders, I tell you what

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Fishman wrote: »
    Hooray! Viv has been accepted into the country that I have spent most of my life trying to disassociate from!
    I kid, I kid. Your barren flat deadly wasteland is a lovely place.

I like this post because I think the exact same thing about New Zealand.

That's awesome, Viv! How long until you can apply for full citizenship? You can do dual citizenship, right? Like Rupert Murdoch?

• Tweaked_Bat_Tweaked_Bat_ Registered User regular
    Congrats viv.

Wow that's pretty awesome. Grats dude.

thanks errybody

Chris I think it's about 3 more years until I can apply for citizenship, if I want to

and yes I can do a dual British-Aussie citizenship

• marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    Congrats Viv!

Man I hear that citizenship test is easy but stuffed if I know what Don Bradman's batting average was.

the emu and the kangaroo are on the Australian coat of arms because they are the only two land animals that can't walk backwards

please to be giving me citizenship now thanks

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    marty_0001 wrote: »
    Congrats Viv!

Man I hear that citizenship test is easy but stuffed if I know what Don Bradman's batting average was.

Ninety nine point nine six.

Bitch.

Tell me the first line of the second verse of Advance Australia fair Marty.

• Tweaked_Bat_Tweaked_Bat_ Registered User regular
    Something something Ostriches...

Beneath our radiant Southern Cross
    We'll toil with hearts and hands

(Marty'll never get it, he's a secret Romanian)

edited March 2012
    actually the second verse is not traditionally sung anymore and is skipped over; the third verse is usually sung after the first

but the first line from the "real" second verse is about Cook arriving in Australia

Vivixenne on
    Now to prove you are a real Australian sing advance Australia fair to the tune of a chisel song.

Bonus points if midway through you pour water all over your head.

• RocketScienceRocketScience Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    marty_0001 wrote: »
    Congrats Viv!

Ninety nine point nine six.

Bitch.

You have 24 hours to collect your personal effects and report to the embassy of any country that will have you. I hear New Zealand is nice.

edited March 2012
    Do kids still have to sing it at school? That was some bullshit.

also, I have the best home office

LaCabra on
    Oh no!

The ultimate shame!

Now sing a bawdy piss take of "waltzing Matilda"

Now to prove you are a real Australian sing advance Australia fair to the tune of a chisel song.

(Hint - if you pick the tune of any Chisel song besides Khe Sanh, you get deported straight to Guantanamo Bay...)

Chisel???

more like... MIDNIGHT OIL

* spastic flailing *

(Hint - if you pick the tune of any Chisel song besides Khe Sanh, you get deported straight to Guantanamo Bay...)
    Well no.

Because you can't sing it to the tune of Khe Sanh

• KincaidKincaid You're standing on my neck KuwaitRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    the emu and the kangaroo are on the Australian coat of arms because they are delicious

please to be giving me a second helping now thanks

Kincaid on

Well no.

Because you can't sing it to the tune of Khe Sanh

You sir, are not trying hard enough. Drink another 6 pack of Emu Bitter and try again.

Prove me wrong.

Record yourself.

I don't sing, Blake.

• PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Yay Viv!

Let's just prove chris wrong right now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiEycVMKoJo

(Yes it's Barnsey not Chisel nyahh)

This discussion has been closed.