Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

SOLID SAINTS: $17,069.92 is now with Child's Play! See you all next year.

• PasserbyePasserbye The Mercurially Quixotic Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    facetious wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity.. and maybe, y'know, looking ahead to next year......

if I'd won that auction, how amenable would you have been to a request for the octopus to have a monocle?

maybe a little top-hat add-on???

This could be doable. I'm not sure I'd be able to do an actual glass and wire monocle, but a reasonable facsimile? Sure thing. And a top hat would be even easier.

That is, if you were looking ahead to next year.

• facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    I was just thinking stitching for the monocle, like a circle around the eye and a little 'chain' leading down.

I think it would be cute!

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • PasserbyePasserbye The Mercurially Quixotic Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    facetious wrote: »
    I was just thinking stitching for the monocle, like a circle around the eye and a little 'chain' leading down.

I think it would be cute!

That would be adorable.

• nethneth Registered User regular
    Monocle and top hat on an auctionpus? Brilliant!

Also, it is mine! omgit'ssocuteyoumustsenditnow!

• skettiosskettios Registered User regular
    neth wrote: »

yes please

neth wrote: »

Hah, check your email duder. :)

• ArtreusArtreus Hey kids, want some drugs?Registered User regular
    I think I am printing prints tomorrow u_u sorry I have not gotten to it yet.

Then mailing soon!

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    Not trying to be a grump, but when should we be contacted by?

• DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    What did you win?

All items should be delivered by and or services rendered by April 1.

If it is going to go past that date both parties (winner and donator) need to let us know. If that falls through then we refund the money to the winner.

snap02869.jpg "zip, i dunno what it is about you, but there's something very cat-like about your face. i can't really place it. like, a puma or something. you'd make a good mountain lion." Hail, Satan!
    Vann's watercolour painting.

Hm, alright.

Feel free to get in touch with Vann as well. He should be contacting you soon if he hasn't already. He had mentioned he was pleased that he was only shipping to one address, so there's that.

snap02869.jpg "zip, i dunno what it is about you, but there's something very cat-like about your face. i can't really place it. like, a puma or something. you'd make a good mountain lion." Hail, Satan!
    Thanks Z.

Just didn't want to be the indignant, where is my stuff dude.

• Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    ahhhhhh sorry blake

i was actually just thinking about that today. EMAILS ARE BEING WRITTEN

See? There ya go now.

Look at me, solving problems and bringing people together.

• JansonJanson Registered User regular
    I presume MrDoctorProfessor whose soaps I won has that same username on these forums?

sharasugar_80.png sharanomsugar_80.png
    Maybe? It's worth a shot.

• Dyrwen66Dyrwen66 Registered User regular
    Accumulating many miniature dudes to ship out next week for jackisreal. Should be some interesting freebies included as well. Mercenary army a-go-go.

"Famished dogs follow slowly as my own paws drag me to a dock, / to the last plank where I struggle to deny myself the path that every Pisces craves, /
    ... and I cough for every crater that I could see, / on the surface of that coffin we've come to call the moon." Circle Takes the Square
    dang it people don't send your stuff out so fast

you're making me look shitty!

• nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    I will email my buyers soon.
    Stuff has been crazy bad lately.

nevillexmassig1.png
    Mully has been underwater on a bunch of mid-terms this week (a 14 page accounting test!) so when she comes back I'd like everyone in the thread to be all happy and nice and wish her well.

Consider this your Solid Saints gift to me.

I ask this because if she's in a particularly good mood after the tests because you all showered her with adoration she may not try and rip my head off when we have our "after action debriefing" this coming Tuesday.

A bunch of things like "@mully , good luck on the tests, you'll do great!" wouldn't go amiss is what I'm saying. Chop chop.

• JansonJanson Registered User regular
    @Mully, good luck on the tests! :D

(also yay accounting! I love accounting exams, I'll take them for you if you like!)

sharasugar_80.png sharanomsugar_80.png
  • facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    @mully Good luck! You'll totally rock those tests. Like you do... our worlds.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • TofystedethTofystedeth veni, veneri, vamoosi Registered User regular
    @mully kick butt!

Also, I haven't been contacted by my donator (steampunk dragon pendant) yet either. The auction had her real name so I don't know her handle or anything.

steam_sig.png
  • vermiculturevermiculture Registered User regular
    @mully you are better than incredible. Maybe, supincreiber? That is a word I made up.

@DrZiplock C'MON ! HANG OUT WITH CERTAIN PEOPLE ALREADY.

• RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Good luck with your testing, Mully! Try not to get burnt out on it.

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2012
    Goooooo @mully!

Edit:
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    What did you win?

All items should be delivered by and or services rendered by April 1.

If it is going to go past that date both parties (winner and donator) need to let us know. If that falls through then we refund the money to the winner.

@DrZiplock @mully I've already spoken to Zaprat about this, but basically it's very unlikely I'll be able to deliver my finished commission by the deadline, due to a large work/commission backlog. I will certainly have started before then, and in general will be in close contact with the winner with progress shots, etc. Obviously I'd like to have it done before the start of next month, but if I'm being realistic there's almost no way that's going to happen.

tynic on
  • BobCescaBobCesca Registered User regular
    @Mully You are awesome! Good luck with your exams.

@tynic Gotcha. Thanks for the heads up. If you happen to speak with @zaprat again soon (or if this @'ing thing works) just have him pass along word to us either here or through PM or email that he's cool with it and we'll be good to go.

@vermiculture I know! Look, weekends and such haven't lined up and really, I mean, I see a UPS guy and USPS guy almost every day. I don't, however, see @zucchini every day. Sending an email to him today to arrange a bit of a hang out. Might happen next weekend.

• ZapRatZapRat Mage of Mind A town that has a name that appears in HomestuckRegistered User regular
    DrZiplock wrote:
    @tynic Gotcha. Thanks for the heads up. If you happen to speak with @zaprat again soon (or if this @'ing thing works) just have him pass along word to us either here or through PM or email that he's cool with it and we'll be good to go.

@vermiculture I know! Look, weekends and such haven't lined up and really, I mean, I see a UPS guy and USPS guy almost every day. I don't, however, see @zucchini every day. Sending an email to him today to arrange a bit of a hang out. Might happen next weekend.
    The delay is ok with me, as long as its not too extreme. I hope to at least see a very preliminary sketch sometime before the end of April, though.

CYDUJ.jpg
    Artreus wrote: »
    I think I am printing prints tomorrow u_u sorry I have not gotten to it yet.

Then mailing soon!

Sweeeeet
    I'm probably moving soon, so lemme know when you're mailing

@mully, show those exams who's boss!

ZapRat wrote: »
    DrZiplock wrote:

The delay is ok with me, as long as its not too extreme. I hope to at least see a very preliminary sketch sometime before the end of April, though.

Bueno. If that works for Tynic it works for us.

Thanks!

• nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    neville wrote: »
    I will email my buyers soon.
    Stuff has been crazy bad lately.

@mully and @DrZiplock
    just so you guys know

nevillexmassig1.png
    No worries, Nev. I figured that you were up to it over there. Thoughts with your friends and such. Try and stay sane, dude.

• zucchinizucchini pretty much amazing Registered User regular
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Janson wrote: »
    I presume MrDoctorProfessor whose soaps I won has that same username on these forums?

He is, in fact, @MrDoctorProfessor !

Also, I haven't been contacted about the item I won. Don't know if I lost it in the spam or something, but I thought I'd check.

What did you win, Bob?

DrZiplock wrote: »
    What did you win, Bob?

Kids book thing.

This discussion has been closed.