Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[EAST] Planning stages - a post-PAX Party (Sunday)

jujujuju Registered User regular
edited January 2012 in PAX Archive
Hey guys!

As you guys know, the Post PAX Party in Seattle for Prime is kind of a big deal. Nothing like that from a PAX Community standpoint has been established for PAX East though. I have a few leads as to where to throw a Sunday night fete, but I do need your help!

If you guys are interested in some sort of shindig (probably 21+ at a bar or somesuch, and perhaps a DJ/dancing could be arranged) please post here ASAP so if there's enough interest we can swing something together!! Of course, for Year 1, it will be pretty tough to plan something to the caliber of the Seattle PPP, but we all gotta start somewhere!

No guarantee I can put something together but if there is interest, something WILL be arranged!

- juju

juju on
PAX East '10-14 Pokecrawl || Team Green White's Awesome PokeProf!
PAX Prime '10-'13 Triwizard Drinking Tournament || Hufflepuff Head of House!

Twitter! Jujukoo! Go! || Juju Says... - a firsthand account of life & times in Boston! • [Enforcer]