Hello, you may now embed "gifv" simply by pasting the link (same as youtube). Enjoy!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

fuck.

2»

• MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Swords, yes. You said the correct thing.

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights みんな、 見ていてくれ!Registered User regular
    thanks, guys.

i need to go sleep, i think.

• GoatmonGoatmon You Are An Experience Make Sure You're a Good ExperienceRegistered User regular
    Sounds like a good idea.

img]
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    Peter Ebel wrote:
    Pretty much I'm just trying to work out the best way to get a kindle shipped to me.

God damn, delivery from America takes a long time. Might ship it to a man I know in England.

where are you trying to get it shipped to?

• DeicistDeicist Registered User regular
    Secretly get the snip, spend her last days boning like you've never boned before to 'try and have a baby'.

edited January 2012
    I can kinda see why some folks would want a kid, want to leave something in the world or know you did something positive but if you have a disease thats gonna have a high chance of passing onto your kid I don't think you should do that!

The daycare thing is a good idea, although spending time with kids in a daycare may make her want her own kid even more.

M.D. on
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    I can kinda see why some folks would want a kid, want to leave something in the world or know you did something positive but if you have a disease thats gonna have a high chance of passing onto your kid I don't think you should do that!

The daycare thing is a good idea, although spending time with kids in a daycare may make her want her own kid even more.

Yeah.

If 2 gays do it, will their kid catch it?
    Uh ohhhhhh

nevillexmassig1.png
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Neville, are you calling homosexuality a disease?

• Blake TBlake T Registered User regular
    Here is a good argument.

He's twenty.

It's hard enough being a parent in a stable relationship when you are older than that.

He'd be twenty and a single dad.

nevs, wha

also blake also has a good point

• Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    Swordfights you did good, man.

Dex Dynamo wrote: »
    Keith wrote:
    What would be your ultimate slam dunk??
    I would dunk it so hard my parents would love each other again
2»
This discussion has been closed.