As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Show off your [Screenshots] thread [NSF56k]

• Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    And.. ~page~

...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • Banzai5150Banzai5150 Registered User regular
    The Dandelion picture is pure win! I love the character so much.

50433.png?1708759015
  • GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    I notice that his narrations seem to be getting increasingly egotistical as the game goes on.

• Banzai5150Banzai5150 Registered User regular
    Gaslight wrote: »
    I notice that his narrations seem to be getting increasingly egotistical as the game goes on.

Yes, pure Dandelion... I tend to spend quite a bit of time reading the Journal entries to see how he phrased the outcome.

50433.png?1708759015
  • SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    I just don't understand how people can come to this thread on a phone.

I know. It's a screenshot thread.

I hope if you're one of the people who does view it on 3G that you've got an unlimited (or extremely lenient) data plan, because the previous page has close to 20MB of images on its own.

Heck, even signature banners can make opening threads on my phone an infuriating experience sometimes. There needs to be a way to disable them on mobile only.

Edit My Profile/Signature Settings/Hide signatures on my mobile device

SmokeStacks on
  • anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    I didn't even know you could view sigs on the mobile site. I've never seen them.

Steam: offday

I hope if you're one of the people who does view it on 3G that you've got an unlimited (or extremely lenient) data plan, because the previous page has close to 20MB of images on its own.

Heck, even signature banners can make opening threads on my phone an infuriating experience sometimes. There needs to be a way to disable them on mobile only.

Hm. Forgot about that. It was checked already. I could swear I've seen some threads where sigs showed up anyway.

• Anon the FelonAnon the Felon In bat country.Registered User regular

Of course...If it was an issue of data, well that would be rather silly to even talk about. It's just me going "it's a bummer that when I open this thread on my phone, it makes it burst into flames. Because I enjoy this thread." Sorry for expressing that I guess?

• mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    Some Tomb Raider: Anniversary shots. Guess what, Tomb Raider is still really fun.

G38bs.jpg

VlP3k.jpg

Oh shit a dinosaur!
    PVeR9.jpg

Watch out for the debris bro.
    CSQEb.jpg

jTq5i.jpg

UK106.jpg

Douchy proto-Drake.
    kKEIX.jpg

DGnao.jpg

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    Anniversary is the remake of 1, right? I should play that. I played through Legend a few years ago and thought it was awesome.

• Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Viewing on mobile right now with little trouble.... Beyond the usual wrestling with the auto correct.

I'm ashamed to say I've never finished a Tomb Raider game, not unless using cheats counts. I get to a certain point and just get bored. One of these days ill power through Anniversary or Underworld.

edited June 2012
    Yeah anniversary is a remake of the first game, which I am ashamed to say I never finished.

Got anniversary as a gift from an awesome forumer, played nearly to the end of Greece in one sitting tonight, really great.

mere_immortal on
    Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Hmm, think I want to play some more of that.

• TzenTzen Registered User regular
    If you like Anniversary, I think Legend and Underworld are quite a bit better, though it has been some time since I played Legend.

Underworld is regarded as being pretty weak relativity speaking, but I liked it.

• DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Spent some time with Max Payne 3. Has some very annoying design decisions and pretty dumb story, but the shoot mans game is still there. Shitty FoV makes me motion sick after an hour or so of play, bad enough I have to lay down after playing. Runs perfectly smooth high frame rate at the settings in shot below.

?.png

?.png

?.png

?.png

?.png

Just did the mansion level on Anniversary. The Legend based TR games are still yummy. Can't wait for the new TR game.

edited June 2012
    Skyrim shots, high-res pack (of course), everything Ultra/Maxed, ENB series v0.113 with our own Dashui's custom color/lighting settings for it, lush trees and grass, W.A.T.E.R. and such. For a game that took some flak at release for looking a little blah, I think this is gorgeous.

?.jpg

?.jpg

?.jpg

?.jpg

?.jpg

Hadn't been to Eldergleam Sanctuary on previous playthroughs so that was a nice surprise. Top-notch design there. I was seriously awe-struck.

Gaslight on
    edited June 2012
    Max Payne wins the Best Shirt in Videogaming Award.

Also, I present to you the finest without context screenshot I have ever taken.

?.jpg

SmokeStacks on
    So I think I am doing something wrong with TRA. How do you actually move fast in this freaking game?

La dee da, T-Rex chasing me, wee! *prance*

So I think I am doing something wrong with TRA. How do you actually move fast in this freaking game?

La dee da, T-Rex chasing me, wee! *prance*

You can't run any faster, best bet for backing off is multiple backflips.

If you hit back+dodge then dodge again once Lara's hands hit the ground you can keep going.

Few more TRA too:

9KJs6.jpg

nhe2k.jpg

GDkyk.jpg

hCAIm.jpg

edited June 2012
    As a huge classic Tomb Raider fan I was sort of torn on Anniversary. I played through it on the PS2 not long after it released, and part of me really liked seeing the old areas redone in a modern style, but part of me didn't like the changes they made to them. I was actually more looking forward to the original Tomb Raider Anniversary design, back when it was literally just Tomb Raider HD.

A lot of the newly designed areas looked pretty good though, especially the Greek and Egyptian ones. The only downside was that it didn't give me the same kind of feeling of complete isolation that the original game did.

Also, in case you didn't try it, there's an Easter Egg if you jump onto Midas's hand.

SmokeStacks on
  • SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    ?.jpg

She doesn't seem to really mind being turned into gold. And screw the w/e she was looking for, I'd have taken the hand of Midas, she already had a part of the seal could've just put it in a safe no need to worry about anyone using it.

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    underworld is actually surprisingly good, just pretty short and with a nonsense story

obF2Wuw.png
    The setting for MP3 is beautiful, but man I still hate it for a MP game.

As a side note, my favorite part of the Eldergleam Sanctuary quest is when Maurice whatshisface is all outraged at me for using Nettlebane to get the roots out of the way. "I never thought you to be a man of violence!"...

...He said to the hulking orc wearing full plate armor with the giant fuckoff battleaxe on his back.

• PunkBoyPunkBoy Thank you! And thank you again! Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    I thought MP 3 was great as a Max Payne game, but that's for the appropriate thread.

Probably my best attempt at character creation in SR 3:

Cxh0P.jpg

PunkBoy on
    Steam ID:
    steam_sig.png
    The Linecutters Podcast: Your weekly dose of nerd! Tune in for the live broadcast every Wednesday at 7 PM EST, only at www.non-productive.com!
  • DrunkMcDrunkMc Registered User regular
    So I just built a new rig and I'm playing through Batman: AC at 1920x1200 with everything turned up to 11 at a glorious 60FPS. God damn, this game is Gorgeous

C427052F1451740BC2154DF7566849EE454A5819
    009FF4EB0312833ECB31222C3DF4B3129451D20A
    D3D8E401D848DAA41AD2D5EC2B3A2178B01A9962

• Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Finished Red Faction Armageddon so I thought I'd post this.

605CF3397E2C5EEAE422E6CF42314A21570148FE

• ironsizideironsizide You must whip it Registered User regular
    I can't unsee it!

|_
    Oo\ Ironsizide
    camo_sig2.png
  • FreiFrei A French Prometheus Unbound DeadwoodRegistered User regular
    Space... the final fron - OH GOD SO MUCH WAR.

?.jpg

Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion. Pictured is one of my enemy's capital ships being blown up and the battle around it.

Are you the magic man?
  • naengwennaengwen Registered User regular
    Heard that folks were finally getting to making new quest content in Skyrim with the "Moonpath of Elsweyr" thing, so I went to check it out.

3213780-1340260456.jpg

I may have gotten carried away with downloading various other mods in the process.

• AsheAshe Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    Moonpath to Elsewyr is great. Loved the change of scenery. EABD73231869AC82FA9D1F0690612D7E87E9C875

Though Skyrim is still gorgeous, even without jungle or desert awesomeness (or ENB mods - my poor PC wouldn't handle it!).

E43FC09B640EE210F4D2AAA1E2B61E1566E65E97
    9A9CAAC107C149A76FE6DDD7C70267FCF6149C9C

Last one:

59933300B73418040E2D8F19A28F68C1CE4A6A3A

Ashe on
    steam_sig.png
  • DashuiDashui Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    Skyrim shots, high-res pack (of course), everything Ultra/Maxed, ENB series v0.113 with our own Dashui's custom color/lighting settings for it, lush trees and grass, W.A.T.E.R. and such. For a game that took some flak at release for looking a little blah, I think this is gorgeous.

:D

I actually took a whole bunch of new screenshots recently, too. I came across a beautiful night sky that I've apparently never seen before (after having played this game for close to 80 hours) - blue and purple auroras - and thought it would be neat to mess around with spells and ENB's depth of field and lighting effects. There are a lot more here.

ibcv6m8TLCVv2q.jpg

iby8i26FUCHzJv.jpg

icz6uVyoKwqH2.jpg

iyeYvw3qLP8fU.jpg

ikIb0zqW1a1z8.jpg

I also just came across two daylight scenes I had to take pictures of.

ibzk3PLSwFXqrY.jpg

iMwRauJMXdloF.jpg

Dashui on
    Xbox Live, PSN & Origin: Vacorsis 3DS: 2638-0037-166
  • tsmvengytsmvengy Registered User regular
    Is that David Bowie from Labyrinth?

steam_sig.png
  • DashuiDashui Registered User regular
    tsmvengy wrote: »
    Is that David Bowie from Labyrinth?

God dammit! People keep telling me, "Oh cool, he looks like David Bowie." It's a she!

:(

Xbox Live, PSN & Origin: Vacorsis 3DS: 2638-0037-166
    Well, she reminds them of a man.

(What man?)

The man with the power.

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    What power?

steam_sig.png
    The power of a mammoth bulge.

Who bulge?

You bulge.

edited June 2012
    Rite of Replication turning around a game in a single play. Not the most exciting SS ever but was pretty awesome.

I'd get into actual MTG if it wasn't so hideously expensive.

UPxMv.jpg

mere_immortal on
This discussion has been closed.