Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Syndicate: Loards for cheap, Orikae's calling it now - GOTY 2012.

MeldingMelding Registered User regular
edited November 2012 in Singularity Engine++
syndicate2011110111001.jpg

So Syndicate is coming out soon, there is a Co-op demo out today. been mucking with it for the past half an hour. Controls aren't what i expected, but it seems okay.

Is out for Xbox 360 and PS3, so let's get some people together and play this demo. Cause it's hard as fuck by yourself.

Give me a name and i will add you to the list of people playing

Live:
Melding - Melding
Iron Weasel - Tanith 6227.

Other:

Plot stuff i guess?
Spoiler:

It's a fucking FPS. It looks okay, you should come play the demo with me, it is less then a gig.

Melding on