As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

360 not installing game

mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
edited February 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
Picked up Final Fantasy XIII-2 today, but whenever I try and install it my 360 just sits on the beginning of the install screen with the loading symbol thing and no percentage, doesn't even sound like it's trying to access the disc.

Game plays fine from the disc and I've installed a couple other games to make sure it's not my system and they worked fine. Google gave me nothing so I come to you h&a to stop my 360 sounding like it's taking off.

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
mere_immortal on

• Options
    AirbagAirbag Registered User new member
    Having the same thing, FF:XIII-2 as well. Disc looks good, game plays fine from it, but it simply refuses to install (enough space free and other games work fine from HDD).

This was the only other posted issue I could find with google so far.. At least its good to know I'm not alone..

• Options
    AirbagAirbag Registered User new member
    Sorry for starting with a double post, just doing so in case OP already read my comment and wouldnt notice an edit.

Solved it by disconnecting my LAN cable. I guess somehow not being connected to xbox live fixed it for me and let it install. Hope it works.

• Options
    mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    Hah, disconnected my LAN and was able to install.

Man what a weird bug, but hell dude thank you so much!

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal