The holiday hangout will go online tomorrow! If there's anything in the regular subforums that you're going to want to access over the holidays, copy it now while it's still accessible.
Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Glossolalia] A Dark Red Day

DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
edited February 2012 in Singularity Engine++
THREE YEARS RUNNING
GlossLogo.png

Welcome to Glossolalia! Social Entropy's go-to hotspot for play-by-post roleplaying, colored text, and labial digits since 2009. Here at Glossolalia, we care about you, the customer, and we strive to provide you with the highest quality, most compelling material for your PbP needs. Whether you're a fan of gritty pulp, high-flying science fiction, psychedelic fantasy, or giant robots, we believe you'll find something here to enjoy.

Our catalog currently includes five games, from a variety of talents:

Derelicte.png
System: "Speed Says"
Speed Racer's epic tale of pirates sailing the sands of a ruined, dry world has been captivating and humiliating its players for nearly a year now. Set on a dried out Earth long after a mysterious apocalyptic event, it follows the crews of two ships as the search out... something, I'll be honest, I kind of got lost. Its unforgiving nature, and harsh environment provide a crisp, warm experience, with a hint of salt.
Accepting Players: Probably!
Creating a Character:
Spoiler:

Resonancee.png
System: Proto-[%]
Stilts' Resonance is a delightful combination of classic science fiction and high-flying martial arts. Set in the far future, it focuses on a group of Resonant Monks as they track down their brothers and sisters after a catastrophic invasion of the Monastery-Planet Callisto. Its mix of science and mysticism give it a light, airy feel, that I, personally, really appreciate.
Accepting Players: Possibly!
Creating a Character:
Spoiler:

Wanderere.png
System: Modded Proto-[%]
DJP's anachronistic blend of fantasy, magic, and elemental spirit-power became a quick favorite among his players. To be honest, I've kind of totally lost track of what it's about, but I assure you it's really quite good, and you should try it some time.
Accepting Players: Maybe?

Titane.png
System: TITAN Custom
Dichotomy has recently started his own game, a heady blend of giant robots and giant robots. Its set in a time of giant robots, featuring men and women who pilot giant robots against monsters and other giant robots. Its giant robots, purple text, and giant robots give it a giant robot texture, and a faint cucumber aftertaste.
Accepting Players: No.

Our newest offering, however, and our Featured Game this thread, Premiering right here in the OP, is none other than my very own:
DarkRedB.png
System: [%] BETA Code
Directly following the events of SlateGray, DarkRED is set within The City - the only stable society within the rolling white mists of the Haze, watched over by the mysterious and ancient HEX tower. Players take on the roll of any character they can imagine, banding together into teams to vie for control of the city, go on missions, or explore the ever-shifting reality beyond the city walls. Be a criminal. Be a hero. Be whatever you'd like. In DarkRED the adventure is up to YOU!
Accepting Players: Yes!
Creating a Character: Rules for Character Creation can be found in the Documentation. Character Statline can be found below.
Spoiler:
Map:
The-City-0001.png

So, with out further ado,

LET'S

GET

GLOSSING

DE?AD on
qsfwtzhym4ax.png

This discussion has been closed.