As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

JERSEY DAY AT PAX IS SATURDAY! Look at page 39 RIGHT NOW

• Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    I got mine today and it's frickin rad. Thanks The Geek.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    The Geek wrote: »
    Amy's jersey is here! It looks great!

They're not both there? Odd, I sent them at the same time.

Ha ha, postal service go go go! Now, was it the USPS, or AusPOST?

Probably both.

I'll let you know when it gets here, most likely with a picture of it being worn.

• Options
    FlayFlay Registered User regular
    Fuck how am I this late?

Money sent

• Options
    JyardanaJyardana Registered User regular
    Seeing my money added to the distro list brings to me such happiness!

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Okay yeah my jersey got here today. I shall make picture! Eventually.

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Yay!

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    Got mine Monday or Tuesday. Thanks! The washing instructions make me scared to wear it lol. I'll probably shrink it in the first wash.

jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    NoisymunkNoisymunk Registered User regular
    PikaPuff wrote: »
    Got mine Monday or Tuesday. Thanks! The washing instructions make me scared to wear it lol. I'll probably shrink it in the first wash.

You're intimidated by a cold water wash and hanging it up to dry?

brDe918.jpg
  • Options
    Ruby RhodRuby Rhod Multipass!Registered User regular
    Man..... hurry up PAX.

• Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    It's here! Oh frabjous day!

Pictures to come when I get up off my fat ass.

iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    Larlar wrote: »

I find it hilarious it took twice as long to get to Canada as it took for one to get to Norway.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited July 2012
    Larlar wrote: »

I find it hilarious it took twice as long to get to Canada as it took for one to get to Norway.

I was going to point that out but I'm just happy it's here. With Stephen Harper around there's always a chance he'll steal it before it gets to me and file that action under "improving Canada."

Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    Noisymunk wrote: »
    PikaPuff wrote: »

You're intimidated by a cold water wash and hanging it up to dry?
    yes.

jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    I recieved a very shirty feeling package, with an American post thing today. But in a cruel twist it was actually a Dinosaur Comics t-shirt that I ordered late last week.

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    Initiated transfer of the last few Paypal payments to my bank account today. And deposited one check a couple days ago. Will be sending out the next batch once the transfer clears.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    pookapooka Registered User regular
    keep meaning to get some pre-paid postage; i'll try to do that in the next few days.

lfchwLd.jpg
  • Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Oh, hey, Lexie. What do you have there?

DSC04276.JPG

It appears to be some sort of box.

You'd better open it.

DSC04277.JPG

Mmm, fun for the whole family.

But I found this inside! What do you suppose it is?

DSC04283.JPG

Why, it appears to be some kind of human attire for someone named 'FISHMAN'.

It fits! High 5!

DSC04304.JPG

Boy, all this opening and carrying things has me beat. Best go have a rest.

DSC04312.JPG

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Man, I need a haircut.

Also, it came! That was pretty damned quick. I think I made the right call waiting until the last minute before vacation to set up payment and delivery. I probably could have dropped down to a medium (American sizing!) but better to have a little room than not fit.

Many thanks to The Geek for arranging this!

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    @Fishman you just had to set the high bar for jersey reveal posts, didn't you?

(dang your pup is adorable)

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    jesus, Lucas

cut your hair

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    Ruby RhodRuby Rhod Multipass!Registered User regular
    I want to hug your dog.

• Options
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    jesus, Lucas

cut your hair

I didn't mean for it to happen, I've just been completely snowed under in work.

I wanted to get one before the football season started, then one before I went away on holiday...

Now my shame is exposed to the entire internet. I will have to wear a paper bag over my head when I go out in public.

Wearing this stylish new sports shirt, of course.

• Options
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    jesus, Lucas

cut your hair

No, don't.

You sexy beast

• Options
    AmyAmy Registered User regular
    I love my shirt, Numbers and I will post a photo next weekend. Gonna wear mine to help me run fast. :winky:

• Options
    Sent out some more yesterday.

Seattle folks, I need to finally get around to planning a date that you can pick yours up. I am thinking an evening after I get off work next week. What day works best for you?

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Sent out some more yesterday.

Seattle folks, I need to finally get around to planning a date that you can pick yours up. I am thinking an evening after I get off work next week. What day works best for you?

Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday

skettios on
  • Options
    Does anyone know what day Tonkkers usually has off? His facebook says "Okay internet, see you Sunday." so I can't ask him.

Since he works evenings/nights, and I think most of the rest of us don't, I want to make sure I pick a day he'd be able to make it.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    LTMLTM Bikes and BeardsRegistered User regular
    I can probably do any day. Monday would probably be easiest.

• Options
    Also, @Makershot and @Tonkka and @Veretas have not officially followed the guidelines on page 30 to tell me if they actually want a Seattle pickup or not.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    D-D-D-D-D-DOUBLE POST

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    @The Geek, every week day except Thursdays tends to work for me.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Also, @Makershot and @Tonkka and @Veretas have not officially followed the guidelines on page 30 to tell me if they actually want a Seattle pickup or not.

I am the blurst. But to address your question from a few posts up, I'm free all evenings after 4:00 PM or so.

And to also address your post from fewer up, why not meet up at @tonkka 's workplace while he's on the job? We all love the Roanoke.

Seattle Thread on
    kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Makershot wrote: »

I am the blurst. But to address your question from a few posts up, I'm free all evenings after 4:00 PM or so.

And to also address your post from fewer up, why not meet up at @tonkka 's workplace while he's on the job? We all love the Roanoke.

Better- meet somewhere else nearby, handout the other jerseys, then all go there, wearing your jerseys.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    Tox wrote: »

Better- meet somewhere else nearby, handout the other jerseys, then all go there, wearing your jerseys.

Wouldn't work, @tonkka is far too genial.

kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    Jersey has come in! I don't have a camera to take pictures with, but suffice to say it's quite awesome. Thanks for setting all this up Geek, you do in fact win again.

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Tox wrote: »

Wouldn't work, @tonkka is far too genial.

We can meet at uh... I dunno... But Wednesday is good. $1 tacos and $1 beers (tacos while they last).

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    I'm not hearing a no. . .

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    At this point, I am thinking Wednesday. I will nail it down with specifics tomorrow.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Geek I got my revised Jersey back today!
    It looks great. Thank you dude

• Options
    edited July 2012
    @iloveslimes
    @LTM
    @Makershot
    @skettios
    @Tonkka
    @Veretas
    @Zonugal

Here's the plan for getting your jerseys this week. Whenever anyone else plans a meet up, it's generally at a bar. Since this is my plan and I am not really a drinker, we are gonna meet at a place for milkshakes, like I had considered back on the last page.

Wednesday July 25
    7:00pm

Lunchbox Laboratory
    1253 Thomas Street
    Seattle, WA

They have some pretty awesome looking shakes as well as a full menu of other stuff if anyone is hungry. I am thinking that the Boston Creme shake looks great. Plus, they have boozie shakes if you'd like, so we can have the best of both worlds.

lunchboxshakes.jpg

I know I've met most of you. LTM and Makershot, I'm pretty sure one of you is the guy that's been at other Seattle gatherings and I always forget who you are. I'm not sure if I have met the other. I am sorry for my awful memory.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
This discussion has been closed.