Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

JERSEY DAY AT PAX IS SATURDAY! Look at page 39 RIGHT NOW

The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two CrewRegistered User, ClubPA regular
edited August 2012 in Social Entropy++
READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

So here are the final designs, approved by Khoo:

finaljerseys.jpg

TEMPEST IS MEN'S, POWER IS WOMEN'S

The back will have names across the shoulders in standard block style letters like you see on most jerseys. The numbers on the back will also be block style with an outline, kinda like this:
tempestback.jpg

I wanted to also have the orange Tempest available, but it would have ended up costing more.

Pricing will be a bit under $16 for the Tempest (dude cut) and just a smidge over $17 for the Power (lady cut) for sizes S-XL. 2XL will be about $1.40 more each. That's how it works, out of my hands.

Payment will be by check or money order, mailed to my office. Details to come later.

Sizing chart:
Spoiler:

PRICES ARE NOT FINAL AT THIS POINT.

We get different volume costs on the lettering on the front, so the final price will be determined by how many sheets of lettering we have to order. The prices I have right now are based on a rough tally from the other thread of people who seemed significantly interested. I had it about 80 total. If the number drops or raises much, the price will respond accordingly. Once I get the final numbers, everyone will need to send in a check to my office before I place the order.

So here's what I need from you now:

If you are ABSOLUTELY SURE you want a jersey for around that price and will commit to sending money when it comes time, post in this thread with a simple !TEMPESTNAVY or !POWERNAVY, depending on which applies to you. Once I have a final number, I will be able to give you a final price and then we'll start the next steps.

If you have questions and stuff, please put it in a different post.

I will bring a big ol' box of these finished products to PAX and hand them out to attendees. If you are not coming to PAX and you want one, then you are agreeing that you are okay with sending me money personally later so that I can personally ship these to you. If you are an international shippee, you may be responsible for duties/customs fees upon delivery, depending on how your country works. That is your job to find that out, not mine.

YOU HAVE UNTIL THE END OF THIS MONTH, WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 29 2012, 11:59:59 PM PST TO REPLY IF YOU WANT A JERSEY.

The Geek on
zappsigsm.jpg
Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.

This discussion has been closed.