Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

What music do you like that I might like I would like to listen to it

ZombieLeeZombieLee Registered User regular
edited February 2012 in Singularity Engine++
Terrified to give birth to a baby post in this sea of 50 page thread titans. I'm looking for some new music and I don't see a thread about music and I want some new music and oh god I'm sure this thread exists somewhere but I couldn't find it. Anyway does anybody have any catchy Rock / Mellow stuff to recommend to me? I'm pretty big fans of groups like Maylene & The Sons of Disaster, Coheed and Cambria, John Mayer, City & Color, The Damned Things, Dispatch, The Gaslight Anthem, etc to give you an idea of what I like.

w4UP3.png

This discussion has been closed.