As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PA Comic: Friday, February 10th: The Greasy Incline

2»

• Options
    mare_imbriummare_imbrium Registered User regular
    It seems more often that it's just figured that they've already convinced the public that an item is worth a certain amount of money, so why should they screw up the good thing they've got going? I do think this is more the case when you're talking about an industry as a whole - and I'm not saying that they're always in some secret cabal price fixing or anything.

v2zAToe.jpg
    Wii: 4521 1146 5179 1333 Pearl: 3394 4642 8367 HG: 1849 3913 3132
  • Options
    FactorySquirrelFactorySquirrel Marceline's Henchman Land of OooRegistered User regular
    Wow, I read that in Isabella's voice.

"That man is playing Galaga! He thought we wouldn't notice. But we did."
  • Options
    Steamboat WilleySteamboat Willey Registered User regular
    I watched most of the second season of Downton Abbey (having missed the first season entirely) and became hooked. Especially love the Dowager countess' (Maggie Smith) deadpan humour.
    After one character accidentally smashes a vase, she quips something on the lines of "Don't worry, it was left to me by an aunt I never really liked and I have hated it ever since."

As for manor house intrigue in general, I like Poirot and I remember enjoying "You rang m'Lord" when I was a kid.

Its all good fun until someone loses an eye.
  • Options
    CandymancerCandymancer Registered User regular
    I'll probably start watching this sooner or later.

However, to make sure I don't get too classy I'll be sure to refer to it as Down-Town Abbey.