As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

TERA Sneak Peak (Triple Monitors / Eyefinity / Surround) [~4K]

SkidSkid Lincoln, UKRegistered User regular
edited February 2012 in Games and Technology
TERA is a fantasy MMORPG that does its combat differently from most other MMOs, namely the combat is action based, rather then a lock on hotkey affair. I have two videos being upload however please note these videos are not intended as a review or as an representation of the final gameplay, they are only meant to show-off the games multi-monitor capability's with the current alpha build. If your monitors width is larger than 1920 pixels and you have lots of bandwidth, set the quality to original and play the video in full screen for a much higher quality.

Direct Video Link: TERA Sneak Peak (Triple Monitors / Eyefinity / Surround) [~4K]
Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/n11skid

tera_1t.jpg
tera_2t.jpg
tera_3t.jpg
tera_4t.jpg
tera_5t.jpg
tera_6t.jpg
tera_7t.jpg
tera_8t.jpg

Copy paste of video description:

TERA, Original resolution was 5040x1050 aspect ratio of (48:10). If you are running a resolution with a width higher then 1920 (30'' monitor or multi monitor) set quality to original and view in fullscreen.

This video shows my first 24 minutes of gameplay, and also contains annotations about the multi-monitor support and the game in general.

:) Skid :)
"Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality."
"The polar opposite to Nintendo's bewilderingly name modestly powered little white cuboid is Sony's unoriginal titled monolithic black colossus the Playstation 3"
Skid on

• Options
    SkidSkid Lincoln, UKRegistered User regular
    OK the second video is up, this video shows more gameplay and less faffing about then the first one, I'm still in the starter zone in this one also this video doesn't contain the annotations that my first one did, maybe I should experiment with doing something close to a lets play at some point.

Anyway here is the link: TERA Sneak Peak Part 2 (Triple Monitors / Eyefinity / Surround) [~4K]

Also here is a bonus screenshot that I saw an opportunity and couldn't not try to get a screenshot of it, btw all my images are thumbnails, click for the full sized versions.
    tera_9t.jpg

:) Skid :)
    "Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality."
    "The polar opposite to Nintendo's bewilderingly name modestly powered little white cuboid is Sony's unoriginal titled monolithic black colossus the Playstation 3"
  • Options
    KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    This game is deliciously horrendous in shamelessly providing official fapping material for grind-loving MMO nerds.

Apart from that the combat is kinda ok, I guess.

SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    This forum does not exist for you to advertise your youtube channel.

This discussion has been closed.