Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: 'Guamanian Old Party [Republican Primary]' by KalTorak

KalTorakKalTorak Registered User regular
edited February 2012 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
He cited a conversation in Texas last week with a border agent, who reportedly told him the state has captured Spanish-speaking Arabs and Muslims.

"This should not be a surprise. There's all sorts of evidence of jihadists training camps all throughout Central and South America," Santorum said.

Ah I see, just not any evidence he could actually cite to. Which is why he's cited to "this guy I talked to in Texas last week" instead.

Shades of Michele Bachmann as she tried to attack Perry on Texas vaccinations. She claimed to have talked to some mysterious woman after a debate who helped validate her own opinions, too.

If there are no facts to back up your position on something, I guess just fabricate some conversation you had with a random person who told you you were right. And how dare the liberal media ever call you on that.

Didn't you hear him?! Spanish-speaking Arabs and Muslims!

The most terrifying brown minorities combined into some sort of superminority! It's like when Lex Luthor merged with Brainiac! It's the Voltron of brown people! FLEE FOR THE HILLS AFTER YOU VOTE SANTORUM!