As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Indie Game Bundle Notice & Discussion Thread [ NEW - Deep Space ]

• Options
    starmanbrandstarmanbrand Registered User regular
    Some really great games on sale there. Too bad I own 90% of the steam listings and the other 10 percent don't grab me enough.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    TurkeyTurkey So, Usoop. TampaRegistered User regular
    Is the Indie Royale Lightning Pack not available for sale anymore? I tried using the "Beat the Minimum" button, but it wasn't working.

• Options
    SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    it's been over for at least a week I think

• Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    It's been awhile since we've had a good indie bundle. Come on humble. Give us the bundles like you used to.

Steam: offday
  • Options
    Really? You should be picking up the major Indie Royales. Very rarely do they put out a bad major bundle.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    GaardeanGaardean Registered User regular
    anoffday wrote: »
    It's been awhile since we've had a good indie bundle. Come on humble. Give us the bundles like you used to.

Indie Gala 5 is up, maybe it'll have something good!
    It has Bad Rats
    This shall be forever known as the "spite gift" bundle.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    vegeta_666vegeta_666 CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012
    The second Indie Music Bundle is up! Pay what you want but if you pay $10+ you get a bunch of extra albums as well as FLAC.

E7Qdi.png

Good little bundle though, has the Plants vs Zombies, Terraria, Dustforce, Frozen Synapse and Ilomilo soundtracks!

vegeta_666 on
    Sob24Nm.png
    Steam: abunchofdaftpunk | PSN: noautomobilesgo | Lastfm: sjchszeppelin | Backloggery: colincummings | 3DS FC: 1392-6019-0219 |
  • Options
    those are all excellent

• Options
    TeriferinTeriferin Registered User regular
    I can never resist an Indie Music bundle.

So good.

teriferin#1625
  • Options
    ilomilo is right up there with Nier in the short list of game soundtracks that emotionally move me every time I listen to them.

I only wish I had the money to gift it to everyone.

• Options
    DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    The Dustforce and Frozen Synapse soundtracks are really good too.

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Yeah, Frozen Synapse's soundtrack is one of my favorites, along with NeoTokyo's. I am listening to it right now which is a pretty cool coincidence.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    I have a few hundred MS points and I was wanting to try out a few indie games. The Cthulu game seems an obvious choice and it's also made by a PA guy, right? Any other PA people have indie games out I could throw my money at?

XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    It is indeed and should be checked out!

Also, I am loving the Dustforce soundtrack. This is the second soundtrack I've liked to a game I haven't played. (FEZ being the first) ilomilo shall probably be the third.

vegeta_666 on
    Sob24Nm.png
    Steam: abunchofdaftpunk | PSN: noautomobilesgo | Lastfm: sjchszeppelin | Backloggery: colincummings | 3DS FC: 1392-6019-0219 |
  • Options
    Mulletude wrote: »
    I have a few hundred MS points and I was wanting to try out a few indie games. The Cthulu game seems an obvious choice and it's also made by a PA guy, right? Any other PA people have indie games out I could throw my money at?

The art in Capsized is done by a PAer, goes by McGibs I believe. He hangs out over in the Artist's Corner mostly (natch). It's also a really fun game.

Cthulhu Save the World is by Zeboid Games, made up of our very own Slash000 (also of the Duke Nukem Forever Ancient Pre-Order fame) and Rainbow Despair. They also did Breath of Death VII, which is worth checking out too.

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Drake wrote: »

The art in Capsized is done by a PAer, goes by McGibs I believe. He hangs out over in the Artist's Corner mostly (natch). It's also a really fun game.

Cthulhu Save the World is by Zeboid Games, made up of our very own Slash000 (also of the Duke Nukem Forever Ancient Pre-Order fame) and Rainbow Despair. They also did Breath of Death VII, which is worth checking out too.

They're also making the third PA game.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    edited May 2012

Apple Jack! Made by Trumpets, who posts exclusively in the XBLIG thread.
    http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Apple-Jack/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258550530

Because it's one of the few indie games I've bought, and I absolutely love it to bits. So much so that I volunteered my band to do the music for the next one, which is in peer review right now.

darleysam on
    forumsig.png
  • Options

Crazy, because I bought capsized based 95% on the art alone.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Oh yeah, @Phyphor made Protogalaxy, which is a neat game. It looks like it'd really shine in co-op.

Drake on
  • Options
    the indie gala added steam keys for beat hazard.

as an aside, I'm looking forward to their inevitable 4-for-1 happy hours, as it will allow me to set up games of gifting russian roulette.
    I post 5 keys, one of them is something good, 4 of them are... BAD RATS

• Options
    Indie Royale now has a graduation bundle!
    The Void
    for: steam (pc), windows, desura
    Dead Pixels
    for: windows, desura - an Indie Royale-exclusive PC debut!
    The Ship
    for: steam (pc) - includes 2 extra giftable Steam keys!
    1000 Amps
    for: steam (pc and mac), windows, mac, desura
    LaserCat
    for: windows, desura
    BONUS: AirMech
    for: steam (beta), windows, desura

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    This is a really good bundle. Jumped on it even though I already own The Void because I don't own The Void on Steam.

• Options
    NailbunnyPDNailbunnyPD Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    signature.png

signature.png

Must be a legit member of the PA G&T group to win.

NailbunnyPD on
    XBL: NailbunnyPD PSN: NailbunnyPD Origin: NailbunnyPD
    NintendoID: Nailbunny 3DS: 3909-8796-4685
    steam_sig-400.png
  • Options
    man, I just bought 1000 Amps a bit ago

• Options
    I have everything in this one but Laser Cat and Dead Pixels, which makes it a pass for me right now. It's a really good bundle though, The Void is something that I think everyone should try out at this kind of deal. 1000 Amps is totally sweet too. Everybody probably already has The Ship, but it's a blast so if you don't have it, grab it and get in on the occasional PA games. They are hilariously awesome.

• Options
    BullioBullio Registered User regular
    New HIB was found in the Steam registry, so we'll probably be seeing it in the next day or two. No idea what's in it.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AnakinOUAnakinOU Registered User regular
    Once the budget allows for it, I'll snag the Graduation bundle. Mainly/only for The Ship.

• Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Holy shit the new HIB:
    HIB wrote:
    Pay what you want for Psychonauts, LIMBO, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP. If you choose to pay more than the average price, you will also receive Bastion! Each game comes with its soundtrack in both lossless (FLAC) and MP3 formats.

HIB5.jpg

Iolo on
    Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    EvilMonkeyEvilMonkey Registered User regular
    Refresh my memory, are there separate keys for HB? Duplicates giftable? I already have Bastion/Psychonauts/Limbo but I would gladly pick this up for gifting and keep the Bastion soundtrack for myself if such a thing were possible.

[PSN: SciencePiggy] [Steam]
  • Options
    Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    Laughing my ass off (I almost bought the Bastion soundtrack the other day).

I'm all over this, even though I already own Amnesia and Bastion (on the 360).

Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
    oE0mva1.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Iolo wrote: »
    Holy shit the new HIB:
    HIB wrote:
    Pay what you want for Psychonauts, LIMBO, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP. If you choose to pay more than the average price, you will also receive Bastion! Each game comes with its soundtrack in both lossless (FLAC) and MP3 formats.

HIB5.jpg

I would love to get that art desktop size.

Edit: Found desktop size: http://supergiantgames.com/?p=1501

vegeta_666 on
    Sob24Nm.png
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    It's like they took all the games I couldn't stand and then added Psychonauts.

WHYYYYYY

• Options
    mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    There's something wrong with you if you don't like Bastion.

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    That's a really good Humble Bundle.

Too good. Because anyone who doesn't own those games already is a monster.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    I've already finished most of those games on other platforms, but bought it anyway because why the fuck not.

• Options
    AnakinOUAnakinOU Registered User regular
    I already have all the HIB games on PC, but I'll be buying multiple copies for gifting.

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    That's a really good Humble Bundle.

Too good. Because anyone who doesn't own those games already is a monster.

I am that monster. I had Bastion and Limbo on the 360 but I sold the console before playing more than an hour or so each of them. I played Psychonauts on the PS2 but didn't get far into it and I don't think it was a great port if I'm remembering correct. The other two I hadn't heard of before.

• Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    Bastion key, first person to get it wins

BXR4Y-QP9LX-B6NK4

(wish I could give out Psychonauts, Limbo and Amnesia since I already own those, too, but I want Superbrothers so fuck you)

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • Options
    VoroVoro Registered User regular
    Is anyone having problems getting their keys? Charged through Amazon payments, but no initial email and still nothing after using their key resender.

XBL GamerTag: Comrade Nexus
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Key server's probably getting hammered given how recently it launched and how much people love Humble Bundles. I haven't gotten mine either. Not too worried about it though, HIB hasn't done me wrong on that front yet.

liEt3nH.png