As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sexy Vegas

AtomBombAtomBomb Registered User regular
edited February 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
My wife and I are going to Vegas near the end of April and we want to see something sexy. Crazy Horse would be almost perfect, except that we've seen it two or three times already. Also, the "comedy" part of CH fucking sucks. It's like putting articles in Penthouse. I am comfortable with the fact that I'm attending a show intended to cause arrousal. You don't need to have a breakdancing Michael Jackson and Bubbles (seriously?!?) to lighten the mood.

So basically were looking for something with naked ladies that isn't supposed to be funny. Any recommendations?

I just got a 3DS XL. Add me! 2879-0925-7162
AtomBomb on

• Options
    SentrySentry Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Zumanity.

It's awesome. Cirque de Soli + nudity.

Sentry on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    wrote:
    When I was a little kid, I always pretended I was the hero,' Skip said.
    'Fuck yeah, me too. What little kid ever pretended to be part of the lynch-mob?'
  • Options
    DaemonionDaemonion Mountain Man USARegistered User regular
    I really enjoyed Zumanity. The "hosts" are really fucking funny, too.

• Options
    That could be good. I'm still worried about the funny part. How's the theater? Crazy Horse is nice in that the theater is pretty tiny, so you're generally pretty close to the stage.

• Options
    SentrySentry Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    AtomBomb wrote:
    That could be good. I'm still worried about the funny part. How's the theater? Crazy Horse is nice in that the theater is pretty tiny, so you're generally pretty close to the stage.

It was small and cozy. The funny parts are extremely minimal. Just the very beginning and one in the middle if I remember correctly. The rest was just sexy contortionists in various stages of undress. They also have different types of seating, you can get a normal seat or for a little more money you can get a loveseat right in the front.

Sentry on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    wrote:
    When I was a little kid, I always pretended I was the hero,' Skip said.
    'Fuck yeah, me too. What little kid ever pretended to be part of the lynch-mob?'
  • Options
    useruser Registered User regular
    Hello, April, while there is no full nudity, I assure yas, that Absinthe is an awesome show, with very crass sense of humor, in the particular funny and very adult way, that you seem to be looking for.

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Hey Ex!

Thanks all. I'll see what my wife thinks of Zumanity later tonight. Absinthe looks like it could be good. I'm trying to find more info on it now.

AtomBomb on
  • Options
    TrinzlerTrinzler Registered User regular
    If you want something really sexy you should hit up Spearmint rhino.

• Options
    LachrymiteLachrymite Registered User regular
    There's also the Erotic Heritage Museum, if you want something that's not a show.

• Options
    KiashienKiashien Medford, MARegistered User regular
    Burlesque X wasn't bad. Zumanity was better as a show, but Burlesque X took itself.. I guess more seriously on the sex part of it.

The pirate hat riding bobcat compels you...

Relevant info: #PAX East: 3 Coin Lunch organizer. 2012 Trading card available. Pokecrawl Assistant 2012. Pokecrawl attendee 2011. Cult of the Leaf attendee 2012.