As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Help me... please?.. Could my Girlfriend get pregnant from pre-cum on my finger or mouth?

jayrocks24jayrocks24 Registered User regular
edited February 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
Hey, Me and my girlfriend were messing around last night and she was giving me a hj. and then i was stroking myself while she was trying to get comfortable. then i started fingering her, and i didn't even think that i had precum on my hand, and i might of had some on my finger. then i started to give her oral sex, and she gave me oral sex, and we started kissing (i know thats probably disgusting) then i gave her oral sex again and i thought there could be precum in my mouth too... Is there a chance that she could be pregnant from this? The last time i ejaculated was the night before, and i've urinated around 3-5 times total in those two days and i was hoping that would've killed off any sperm and my precum could be harmless? Please help, im really worried. i haven't slept in days...

Oh and one of my friends said that his girlfriend was giving him a HJ and he ejaculated on his hand, then he fingered her, and she became pregnant? i also want to know if urine washes out any sperm left in the urethra from previous ejaculation so that would mean that the pre *** could be harmless... right??

jayrocks24 on

• Options
    mrt144mrt144 King of the Numbernames Registered User regular
    anything is possible but this is highly unlikely. But how old are you? 13? Nothing is gross in sex except poop.

• Options
    XX55XXXX55XX Registered User regular
    Well, was she using contraceptives?

And no, there's nothing gross when it comes to sex. Everything is fair game.

• Options
    AlyceInWonderlandAlyceInWonderland Registered User regular
    Yes, urination washes away any sperm left in the urethra after ejaculation. It's highly unlikely that you got your girlfriend pregnant. Maybe like... a .02% chance (I'm pulling that number out of my ass, but you know what I mean.)

Calm down, and if you're *really* worried have your girlfriend take a pregnancy test. Now, if you just straight up came on your hand and then fingered her like your friend, then yes, there's a chance she's pregnant. But you didn't do that. So don't worry about it. Next time just be more aware and careful.

• Options
    Wow thanks for the reply you guys. I dont know.. im 18 by the way and idk what contraceptives are?! Im really regretting this.. She's not all that worried about it but im shi**ing bricks.. would any of you girls/guys be worried if you did what i did??

• Options
    Contraceptives are birthcontrol. So, the pill, the nuvaring, an IUD, the patch, condoms, etc. You have the internet at your finger tips. Look some shit up. Unless there was some "divine intervention" she's not pregnant. At all. Not even a little bit.

• Options
    minirhyderminirhyder BerlinRegistered User regular
    And try to abstain from sexual activity until you do a bit of research on contraceptives.

• Options
    edited February 2012
    jayrocks24 wrote:
    Wow thanks for the reply you guys. I dont know.. im 18 by the way and idk what contraceptives are?! Im really regretting this.. She's not all that worried about it but im shi**ing bricks.. would any of you girls/guys be worried if you did what i did??

No, id be calm as fuck. I also got a vasectomy today

mrt144 on
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Yeah, so I think Scarleteen should be your next stop--please go educate yourself about safe sex and how to not have to worry about this again!

• Options
    EuphoriacEuphoriac Registered User regular
    Yeah, there really is a lot of urban myths surrounding pregnancy and STD's, which actually help obscure some of the simpler problems that you could actually face. Information helps keep you focused on the issues relevant to you.

• Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    jayrocks24 wrote:
    It's not completely impossible, but the chance of it happening is just about as remote as the chance of a piece of space debris plunging from the sky right this instant and blowing your head off, and worrying about it happening is just as silly.

• Options
    jayrocks24 wrote:
    It's not completely impossible, but the chance of it happening is just about as remote as the chance of a piece of space debris plunging from the sky right this instant and blowing your head off, and worrying about it happening is just as silly.
    Thanks man.. Thanks everyone for replying.. i really appreciate it.. i know its probably silly but its my first time "fooling around" and stuff..

• Options
    Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Usagi wrote:
    Yeah, so I think Scarleteen should be your next stop--please go educate yourself about safe sex and how to not have to worry about this again!

Seattle Thread on
    kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Options
    sacreandprofanesacreandprofane Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Contraceptives are birthcontrol. So, the pill, the nuvaring, an IUD, the patch, condoms, etc. You have the internet at your finger tips. Look some shit up. Unless there was some "divine intervention" she's not pregnant. At all. Not even a little bit.

Actually, the internet if full of drama queens. I don't trust any of them, though they can offer all sorts of situations, perspectives, and outcomes. Still, it's a lot of hype. Beware, and have no fear until you have professional second opinions.

First, I suggest that you not panic. It seems unlikely that your gf is pregnant; however, I suggest calling her gyno or your doctor on Monday morning and asking your questions. If you'd feel better, call the ON-CALL gyno over the weekend. Your gf should have this option for her gyno's medical group.

Next time, I suggest establishing certain perimeters for your safety and hers before diving into these situations so that you can avoid the uncertainty and negative consequences. Sex is amazing, but to make it comfortable for the both of you you should talk beforehand about things to be wary of to avoid these kinds of worries and dilemas. In the meantime, don't worry, but inquire with the professionals first. And maybe take a pregnancy test. Hope things work out OK.

sacreandprofane on
  • Options

Actually, the internet if full of drama queens. I don't trust any of them, though they can offer all sorts of situations, perspectives, and outcomes. Still, it's a lot of hype. Beware, and have no fear until you have professional second opinions.

I mean like...look up contraceptives, and what to do to prevent pregnancy and STDs.

• Options
    sacreandprofanesacreandprofane Registered User regular

I mean like...look up contraceptives, and what to do to prevent pregnancy and STDs.

Yes, a very good place to start.

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    How do you get to age 18 without knowing what a contraceptive is? Not criticising, i'm genuinely baffled as to how such a thing is possible.

• Options
    JurgJurg In a TeacupRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    She's not pregnant unless you pissed off a witch or something. But you shouldn't do anything sexual unless you do some more research. And, when you learn about contraceptives always

always

ALWAYS

use them, unless you are prepared to freak out like this again. Having safe sex is way more fun, anyway.

Jurg on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    naporeonnaporeon Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Jurg wrote:
    Having safe sex is way more fun, anyway.

^^^ As someone who worked for just over five years in AIDS vaccine trials, let me reiterate this excellent point @Jurg makes.

• Options
    tarnoktarnok Registered User regular
    I never thought sex education was a big deal, but I guess my school was relatively forward thinking in this. Put me down in favor of mandatory sex-ed in schools.

Also, my firefox spell checker has apparently defected to the UK; it keeps wanting me to spell favor as favour and neighbor neighbour.

Wii Code:
    0431-6094-6446-7088
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Dhalphir wrote:
    How do you get to age 18 without knowing what a contraceptive is? Not criticising, i'm genuinely baffled as to how such a thing is possible.

Abstinence only sex-ed?

Shit man, I dunno either...

• Options
    Dhalphir wrote:
    haha I don't know:\ sorry, I'm new stall this stuff.. Maye I do need to do a little more research.. Yea I Definetely do.. Thanks

• Options
    Jurg wrote:
    She's not pregnant unless you pissed off a witch or something. But you shouldn't do anything sexual unless you do some more research. And, when you learn about contraceptives always

always

ALWAYS

use them, unless you are prepared to freak out like this again. Having safe sex is way more fun, anyway.
    idk, I don't think Im going to want to have sex with her until we're completely sure.. She's a virgin too, and her period was on the first week of February and we did all this on the 15th of February. So I really shouldn't worry about this anymore right? Her next period should be on the first week of march too.. I'm still a little worried.. Idk if the precum was wet or dry or if it would make a difference..

• Options

First, I suggest that you not panic. It seems unlikely that your gf is pregnant; however, I suggest calling her gyno or your doctor on Monday morning and asking your questions. If you'd feel better, call the ON-CALL gyno over the weekend. Your gf should have this option for her gyno's medical group.

Next time, I suggest establishing certain perimeters for your safety and hers before diving into these situations so that you can avoid the uncertainty and negative consequences of the outcome. Sex is amazing, but to make it comfortable for the both of you you should talk beforehand about things to be wary of to avoid these kinds of worries and dilemas. In the meantime, don't worry, but inquire with the professionals first. And maybe take a pregnancy test. Hope things work out OK.
    oh alright, thanks. This was helpful, and so were all the other posts on here. Thanks everyone for replying. What would be the percentage of her like.. Being pregnant??:\

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    The percentage is slightly above 0% by the sounds of things. Maybe 1% if you want to highball it.

• Options
    Taya wrote:
    The percentage is slightly above 0% by the sounds of things. Maybe 1% if you want to highball it.

Really? Wow thats.. Pretty low.. I know I probably shouldn't be worried but I still am.. I see many other posts kind of like this, and they say it's possible and that scares me!:( she's a virgin and so am I..

• Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Usual caveat, I am not a doctor, no way to be absolutely sure without a pregnancy test and/or a doctors visit, etc.

Okay, that aside, from what I've read, pre-cum does not generally contain any sperm*. The asterisk(*) is there because there can be some if you've ejaculated already and are lining up to go another round, as it were. Barring extenuating circumstances, if you hadn't already ejaculated recently (and the previous posters are correct; urinating will flush out/kill sperm that might be left behind) then it shouldn't be an issue.

The suggestions to do some reading are good though, and I hope you take this experience to heart. If you want to have a fun, safe and relatively panic attack free sex life, be as educated as you can about it. The ins and outs, as it were (I regret nothing), the mechanics of it, what she enjoys, what you enjoy, just take it one step at a time and have fun. Have a sense of humour about it; shit will happen, go wrong, get messy, whatever. Is she on the pill? Do you know how to properly put on a condom? What was your sex education really like in elementary/high school? Note, these are all rhetorical questions; ponder this stuff, talk with her, do that reading. Share your concerns, but try not to freak out, you'll both be okay.

And use this learning experience in every way you can. If the remotest possibility of a pregnancy has you missing sleep for 'days' (literally or figuratively), maybe you're not ready to be having sex? There's no shame in that, especially when you're still young. Many societies kind of push young men to supposedly be all about fucking all the time anytime anywhere with anyone... but that's a bunch of bullshit. You have just as much a right to slow things down a bit if you're not comfortable yet as she or anyone else does.

So, long story short; read, communicated, educate, be safe, have fun.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    have a vasectomy, have wife dote on you. Never a miscommunication. You cant explain it.

mrt144 on
  • Options
    Forar wrote:
    Usual caveat, I am not a doctor, no way to be absolutely sure without a pregnancy test and/or a doctors visit, etc.

Okay, that aside, from what I've read, pre-cum does not generally contain any sperm*. The asterisk(*) is there because there can be some if you've ejaculated already and are lining up to go another round, as it were. Barring extenuating circumstances, if you hadn't already ejaculated recently (and the previous posters are correct; urinating will flush out/kill sperm that might be left behind) then it shouldn't be an issue.

The suggestions to do some reading are good though, and I hope you take this experience to heart. If you want to have a fun, safe and relatively panic attack free sex life, be as educated as you can about it. The ins and outs, as it were (I regret nothing), the mechanics of it, what she enjoys, what you enjoy, just take it one step at a time and have fun. Have a sense of humour about it; shit will happen, go wrong, get messy, whatever. Is she on the pill? Do you know how to properly put on a condom? What was your sex education really like in elementary/high school? Note, these are all rhetorical questions; ponder this stuff, talk with her, do that reading. Share your concerns, but try not to freak out, you'll both be okay.

And use this learning experience in every way you can. If the remotest possibility of a pregnancy has you missing sleep for 'days' (literally or figuratively), maybe you're not ready to be having sex? There's no shame in that, especially when you're still young. Many societies kind of push young men to supposedly be all about fucking all the time anytime anywhere with anyone... but that's a bunch of bullshit. You have just as much a right to slow things down a bit if you're not comfortable yet as she or anyone else does.

So, long story short; read, communicated, educate, be safe, have fun.

Thanks a lot do the information. I really appreciate the help and info. Maybe I'm not ready for sex yet.. Thanks.. I just hope she isn't, she isn't on the pill either.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    The chances of your girlfriend being pregnant are sufficiently low that, in the event that she is, you should be prepared for the inevitability that she gives birth to the Christ child

• Options
    Dongs GaloreDongs Galore Registered User regular
    I don't think precum contains sperm, regardless. She could probably douche with it and not get pregnant (although I don't think it would maximize vaginal freshness).

• Options
    I don't think precum contains sperm, regardless. She could probably douche with it and not get pregnant (although I don't think it would maximize vaginal freshness).
    Everyone says that there is sperm in precum.. :\ geez I feel terrible.. Idk what to do guys.. To get her pregnant like this.. Makes me sick to my stomach..

• Options
    DjeetDjeet Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Look, she's not pregnant*. The thing about not wanting to come out and say there's no sperm in precum is we don't want stupid kids putting penises into vaginas without rubbers because they think they can "hold off" until they're close before putting a rubber on.

You kids look into B/C and other contraceptives and be more careful.

*Edit: Well, she's not pregnant from what you describe in OP; I've no idea if she's otherwise pregnant.

Djeet on
  • Options
    TheKoolEagleTheKoolEagle Registered User regular
    If you are getting this worried over something like this you may want to take a few steps back and keep your underwear on for the time being. Definitely look into birth control, she may qualify for free birth control from somewhere like planned parenthood. always ALWAYS use protection though, and if you don't want to have a kid anytime soon, make sure you do some research on this stuff, take sexual activity at a pace that makes you comfortable, clearly you are not comfortable with it right now so I really suggest dialing it back a bit.

uNMAGLm.png Mon-Fri 8:30 PM CST - 11:30 PM CST
  • Options
    If you are getting this worried over something like this you may want to take a few steps back and keep your underwear on for the time being. Definitely look into birth control, she may qualify for free birth control from somewhere like planned parenthood. always ALWAYS use protection though, and if you don't want to have a kid anytime soon, make sure you do some research on this stuff, take sexual activity at a pace that makes you comfortable, clearly you are not comfortable with it right now so I really suggest dialing it back a bit.
    so your saying that I shouldn't really be worried about this?:\ your right.. I should dial back a bit.. Or a lot..

• Options
    TheKoolEagleTheKoolEagle Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I'm mostly saying you are freaking out over what you described to us is nothing to get worried about (there is always a chance but yours is very low right now) but obviously put you in a place you don't want to be, relationships don't have to be based on sexual activity, and you should go at a pace you are comfortable with.

Also make sure to use a condom and/or get her on birth control if you keep doing this, it will definitely help put your mind at ease. Its better to start sooner then later, my significant other started to go on birth control after we had a condom break without noticing, that freaked me out for about a week

TheKoolEagle on
    uNMAGLm.png Mon-Fri 8:30 PM CST - 11:30 PM CST
  • Options
    EsseeEssee The pinkest of hair. Victoria, BCRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    jayrocks24 wrote:
    so your saying that I shouldn't really be worried about this?:\ your right.. I should dial back a bit.. Or a lot..

If everyone in an advice thread AND your girlfriend seem to agree that you should relax... you should probably relax. :P Just make sure you're properly prepared for this stuff in the future by reading up on birth control methods and finding out about any sex myths you may have heard about that aren't true (the site linked above is a great start). Whatever you do, don't rush into this stuff unprepared-- and you may indeed want to hold off for a little bit while you find out how this stuff really works so you can calm down. However, either way, rest assured it's pretty easy to have a safe, fun time with all this stuff as long as you know how to protect yourself and your girlfriend (even easier since you're both virgins so STDs aren't likely to be a problem, just birth control methods), so don't let the anxiety you felt after this first time doing stuff scare you off! You can and probably should also talk over what you and your girlfriend WOULD like to do in terms of birth control long before you actually have sex, just so you're both on the same page if/when you do get it on like that (and you can stress that you're not ready for going there just yet anyway). Condoms are a pretty standard option, but (for example) birth control pills/patches/etc. can also sometimes help women who have painful periods as a pleasant side-effect, so look up what options are out there and pick something that seems like a good fit for both of you.

Essee on
  • Options
    LeptonLepton Registered User regular

Also make sure to use a condom and/or get her on birth control if you keep doing this, it will definitely help put your mind at ease.

Do both.

• Options
    jayrocks24 wrote:

Every single person in this thread is telling you that you don't need to be worried. So stop it.

• Options
    GoodOmensGoodOmens Registered User regular
    jayrocks24 wrote:

Many people have already told you that she's almost certainly not pregnant. They're right. But not knowing what contraception is is troubling.

The upshot of it is this: you shouldn't be engaging in any sort of sexual activity that involves any chance of putting semen in her vagina unless you are ready for the financial, emotional, familial and social consequences of having a kid/abortion/adoption. You're 18, so the answer to that is probably no. At the very least get a pack of condoms, and preferably some good lube, and ALWAYS ALWAYS use them. If she's in a situation where birth control is a viable option, she should do that (after consulting with her doctor, of course). Still use condoms. Then fuck like rabbits. Or stick to non-penile-vaginal-penetrative sexual activities. I'm sure there's a more elegant way to say that. Mouths and hands and tongues and, hell, feet and whatever else can do very nice things.

I really wish there was a site like Scarleteen when I was your age, I'd never heard of it before and it looks like a really good resource.

steam_sig.png
    IOS Game Center ID: Isotope-X
This discussion has been closed.