Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: 'Screenshots 9: Needs More Spiky Bits' by Aldo

AldoAldo Hippo Hooraythe swamp, always the swampRegistered User regular
edited February 2012 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
farbekrieg wrote:
Good lord Tera looks impressive, visually at least. I got bit in the ass buying into Aion day one, not sure if I'm up for another MMO in that regard until it's shown it's more than a grindfest.

isnt mmo synonymous with grindfest.... they want your sweet tasty monies on a monthly basis
It doesn't have to be. :( And there's enjoyable grinding. Just like most of you probably would not mind having sex on a daily basis while "grinding for babies".

Elendil wrote: »
said Aldo hazily, before clop-clop-clopping out of the room
·

• belligerentbelligerent Registered User regular
    While it sounds awesome in theory, it really does become a grind after the 6th month or so.

I remember the day she conceived because we had taken a break for a while and I actually wanted to have sex again

·
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    Grinding for babies sounds like a misery

·
  • ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Thats cause you've spent all the time soloing,Tube. You are not geared for group action.

Buttcleft on
    that's it, I'm shutting this entire forum down, everyone thank buttcleft
    ·
  • EchoEcho staring is caring Moderator mod
    So that's why the high-level raid set looks like a gimp suit?

To spice up the repetitive raid life.

Steam (wishlist) » bloggy stuff » interestin' stuff
    Casual wrote: »
    a man reaches a certain age when he can no longer be part of groups with "wang" in the title
    ·
  • SnicketysnickSnicketysnick Why is there a G in night? Registered User regular
    I would be more concerned about the repair bill. No-one likes wiping because that guy didn't come fully flasked.

onionsig.jpg
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
    ·
  • TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu ___________PIGEON _________San Diego, CA Registered User regular
    The thing about grinding for babies is that even though it's easy to find PUGs, the loot is shit unless you do it with your spouse instead.

·
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    Buttcleft wrote: »
    Thats cause you've spent all the time soloing,Tube. You are not geared for group action.

I don't think I really gave this credit for how good it was.

·