Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Holy fuck we're buying a house

FearghaillFearghaill MidgardI hear some secret agents only get cars.Registered User regular
edited February 2012 in Social Entropy++
so in a period of about 24 hours, my wife and I went from "starting to look for a house to buy" to "holy shit we're putting in an offer" to "holy fuck it's accepted we're buying a house."

I'm kinda freaking out a little, but it's cool. Check out my (in 3 months) first house SE++:

Y43WF.jpg
front view: yeah, it's a house.

Nfcrm.jpgUek62.jpg
I'm basically gonna live in that kitchen. It's got a dining nook, that opens into a full dining room in sort of an L shape.

yNS0B.jpg
that dining room there.

U5Y8s.jpg
that living room is half the size of our current apartment. and goddamn hardwood floors.

6rZza.jpg
the master bedroom: our furniture will not be as fancy. I love the corner windows though, light from 2 sides.

RUI2S.jpg
shit yes it has a sun porch (and a ridiculously landscaped fenced back yard that isn't in any of the pictures). Is there a better place to sip beverages on a summer evening? I highly doubt it.

9aDdb.jpg
bigass family room with a woodstove in the basement. so excited.

Also 2 other bedrooms in the basement and whatever. holy fuck I'm excited/overwhelmed.

Marvel at what will be mine (well, the bank's) SE++, and share with me your stories of home ownership.

lokisigtrustme.png