Don't like the snow? You can make a bookmark with the following text instead of a url: javascript:snowStorm.toggleSnow(). Clicking it will toggle the snow on and off.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

New Real Ass Q's in OP Don't Fuck With Me

Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong LoveRegistered User regular
edited February 2012 in Singularity Engine++
Feeling pained, my ass hurt. Word up.

Alright, I'd like to know some things about you, but in list form. I'm conducting surveys all the time but they dumb ass questions.

Observe:

2012-02-16164916.jpg

So, thats a real person. Are you a real human being, and a real hero?

Answer my questions, I will make my assessments, discuss answers. Be merry.

1.Should nurse practitioners be allowed to operate on their own, performing their regular duties without the supervision of a doctor, in America?

2. Is Tebowing played out? I saw Tebow on the Pizza Hut website.

3. Are you aware of the conditions at Foxcon?

4.?Goon/Goblin¿

5. Would you still have voted for Obama knowing what you know now?

6. Fave Ryan Gosling film?

7. Which Japanese Man Would You Be If Given The Choice?

Survey #2

1. Are you a bigot?

2. Name your favorite sword.

3. Are you comfortable with sales tax being charged on the initial point of purchase through an online retailer?

4. Do you have a answering machine message with your child asking to leave a message?

5. Does your child own a cell phone?

6. Did you ever beat the first Diablo?

7.What is your religion?

8.Are companies people?

9. Who won Watch The Throne? Jay-Z or Kanye?

Survey #3:

1. In the early nineties I remember commercials where people would do stupid shit for ice cream. What is the best example you can remember where you were putting in a lot of effort for a small outcome?

2. If you ran a city state what would be the first five words or less of your first public address?

3. Is english your first language? Do you speak other languages?

4. Favorite soup.

5. Who is your least favorite character.

6. Socrates and Nietzche are in a bar, Jung and Freud look on in the back booth, and see Socrates produce a knife. What happens from this point?

7. How do you feel about further regulation of the industrial farming industry if it greatly raises the price of food?

8. To date who is the most morally upright public figure you can think of?

9. Name a rap album, literally name one fucking rap album.

Calamity Jane on