Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Hitman 2 is a shitty, stupid game for retards

TubeTube Says some shitAdministrator, ClubPA admin
edited February 2012 in Games and Technology
It's common knowledge that Hitman 2 is the worst game of all time and that anyone who likes it is mentally crippled. For Child's Play this year, I'm auctioning off the ability to force me to do a let's play of this un-fucking-believably shithouse violation of every principle of design ever conceived. It's a pool bid, and every 100 dollars raised forces me to play another level of this turd. You'll notice that below it is a pool that forces me to raise the difficulty level, making it take longer. So you know. Enjoy that.

www.solidsaints.com/pools

Ramius on