As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Wiz-War Tournament] Game 5 - This war is over (Matev wins!)

ObiFettObiFett Use the ForceAs You WishRegistered User regular
edited March 2012 in Critical Failures
Game 5

Welcome to the maze.
Turns start on February 21st(or sooner if everyone posts they are ready). Get your counter-spell orders in now.

READ. THE. RULES.

And the FAQ.

Some changes to the above to make it playable over a forum
Counter-Spells - Because no one wants to have to wait for everyone to say whether or not they will counter any given spell by another player, all players will instead queue up their counter/reaction spells with conditions. For example, if I had a Full Shield (Counter any spell targeting me) in my hand I could queue it up by saying "Cast only if someone targets me with an attack that does damage" or "Cast if someone targets me with any spell" or "Cast if someone targets me with [specific spell]". These conditions can be as specific, multi-tiered, and creative as you want them to be. These should be PM'd to me once you get your starting hand/draw new cards and can be changed whenever and as often as you like. If you don't set anything up for your counter-spells, they just simply won't get played when its not your turn.

Turns - Turns will also be PM'd to me. You will have 24 hours after the previous player turn is posted for you to PM me your turn (this may change based on various factors or majority player demand). Your PM will contain the exact movement and timing of all the castings of your spells. Because there are counter-spells, however, if something gets countered in the middle of your turn, then it gets countered and your turn will continue on. In order to account for this, you can put conditionals in your turn order. For example, "Move down, Cast Lightning Bolt targeting Red Wizard. If lightning bolt is countered, then transform into Gnome and move Up, Up. If lightning bolt is not countered, then cast Fire Wall on right side of A-4 and move Up, Up." These can be as complicated or as simple as you want/need them to be.

Communication - All communication should be done in this thread. No PMs. Absolutely no sharing direct information about your cards.

READ. THE. RULES.
If you need clarification on any rules or cards, send me a PM.

The Current Maze Status:
Game5-27.png

Harlon
VP - 0
Life - 15
Cards in Hand- 4
Sustained Spells/Held Items:
Master Key | Item | Adjacent | Permanent | While carrying this item, you may unlock any target door.
Wizardblade | Item | Adjacent | Permanent | While carrying this item you may use this sword to channel energy into a magical attack that targets an object or wizard. You may discard 1 magic card to deal magical damage equal to the discarded magic card's energy value. Wizardblade deals 1 crack per point of damage you inflict (rather than 1 crack per 3 points)

Capfalcon DEATH BY DAGGER

One-armed Matev WINS
VP - 1
Life - 2
Cards - 4
Create Door
Thornbush | Neutral | LOS | Permanent | Create 1 thornbush in target empty space. Thornbushes block LOS and take 1 crack (or 1 fire damage) to destroy. Wizards who enter the thornbush's square immediately end their turn, take 1 physical damage, and are stunned for one turn. This is not an attack and can not be evaded.

ObiFett on

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Oh drat it, this won't end well...

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Just realized that maybe I wasn't totally clear, but you control the wizard that is the same color as your name in the OP.

• HarlonHarlon Registered User regular
    Not only am I at the center of this board, but I'm painted red? Please be gentle, fellow wizards.

I've PMed my first turn.

3DS FC 1048-9228-8841
    edited February 2012
    After hours of throwing up their wizard lunches, the three wizards get over their teleportation sickness and get their bearings. Not a single noise is heard. No magic is felt. Its quiet, too quiet.

Harlon decides not to stir up too much trouble. He sneaks through his own door, see a treasure his own color, and casts a Rosebush on his flank for more protection.

actual orders:
    Move up, right
    Cast and maintain Rosebush in the square to my immediate right
    Move down through my door.
    Draw two cards.

updated map and players:
    Game5-2.png

Harlon
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards in Hand- 6
    RoseBush

Capfalcon <- Current Turn
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards - 5

Matev
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards - 5

The smell of roses wafts through the maze and hits Capfalcon's nose hard. Go towards the rose smelling creation or away from it?

ObiFett on
    edited February 2012
    Capfalcon could really care less about roses and ignores the smell. He sees a bright and shiny portal and feels the need to check it out. As Capfalcon heads towards the portal he noticed a pathway to his left. He creates a wall there to give himself some privacy. Now time to check out this cool portal.

actual orders:
    Move to J2 and cast a wall at J2 to J3
    Draw two cards.

updated map and players:
    Game5-3.png

Harlon
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards in Hand- 6
    RoseBush

Capfalcon
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards - 6
    Wall

Matev <- Current Turn
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards - 5

Matev has now smelled roses in one direction and heard the faint sound of someone giggling about a portal. Did they pair him up with Elves for this deathmatch? This should be easy...

ObiFett on
    Poxy fey....now where is that bat guano.....?

Hail Hydra
    In Matev's mind there is only one option. RUN. RUN. RUN.

actual orders:
    -Drop the 5 energy card to pump my movement up to 8.
    -Then cast Mad Dash! Which should up my movement to 16 for this turn.
    -Proceed to move West 1 square (C6)
    -Proceed North 2 Squares (A6)
    -Proceed West 1 Square (A5)
    -Proceed South 2 Squares (C6)
    -Step through the portal to the East (F2)
    -Proceed East 2 Squares (F4)
    -Draw two cards

updated map and players:
    Game5-4.png

Harlon <- Current Turn
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards in Hand- 6
    RoseBush

Capfalcon
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards - 6
    Wall

Matev
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards - 5

Harlon hears something breaking the sound barrier. If only he knew the tripwire spell...

Oh man, Matev, that was a flashy first turn.

I guess it's my turn to try and do something cool.

3DS FC 1048-9228-8841
    edited February 2012
    Harlon can tell someone is making their move, so he might as well make his. He boosts his movement and turns himself into a Golem to take on whatever comes his way. Golem Harlon stomps down hallway after hallway until he comes across a blue treasure. Using his newfound massive strength, he picks up the blue treasure. No longer needing the strength, Harlon reverts back to his puny human self and heads back towards where he started, letting lose a Dust Cloud from his butt for good measure.

actual orders:
    Boost Speed with Energy Card (5).
    Cast Golem Form on Self.
    Golem FormTransform yourself or target creature into a golem. Golem's base move is 2, its punches inflict 2 physical damage, and all damage dealt to a golem is reduced by 2. Golem may only cast counter spells. Picking up a treasure costs 1 movement point instead of ending a golem's turn.
    Move Right, Right, Down, Right, Pick up Treasure
    Remove Golem Form on Self.
    Move Left, Up, Left (Stopping in H9)
    Cast Dust Cloud in H0
    Draw 2 Cards

updated map and players:
    Game5-5.png

Harlon
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards in Hand- 5
    RoseBush
    Dust Cloud
    Blue Treasure

VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards - 6
    Wall

Matev
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards - 5

Capfalcon is not pleased. Not pleased at all...

ObiFett on
    edited February 2012
    Harlon wrote:

Why thanks Harlon, your move this turn wasn't too shabby either, I just wish I had more to do...

Matev on
    Hail Hydra
    Matev wrote:
    Harlon wrote:

Why thanks Harlon, your move this turn wasn't too shabby either, I just wish I had more to do...
    I've got a feeling that Capfalcon will be giving you a few things to do soon.

3DS FC 1048-9228-8841
    Capfalcon boosts and takes out his anger on the wall next to him by devouring it whole. As he gnaws through the wall he catches a glimpse of some green robes down the hall. He runs up to the foreign wizard and dooms him to a slow death.

actual orders:
    Discard Shield to boost movement to 5.
    Eat wall between I2 and I3 and go to 17 hp.
    []indent]Wallivore | Neutral | Adjacent | Instant | Eat 1 stone wall. The devoured wall is destroyed and then you gain 2 life.[/indent]
    Go to g4 and cast Slow death on Green
    Slow Death | Attack | LOS | Permanent | Curse target wizard to suffer a lingering death. While this spell lasts, target wizard suffers 1 magical damage each time he draws a card. Target is not forced to draw cards. This spell only counts as an attack on the turn it is cast.
    Draw two cards

updated map and players:
    Game5-6.png

Harlon
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards in Hand- 5
    RoseBush
    Dust Cloud
    Blue Treasure

Capfalcon
    VP - 0
    Life - 17
    Cards - 5
    Create Wall
    Slow Death | Attack (Target: Matev) | Permanent | Curse target wizard to suffer a lingering death. While this spell lasts, target wizard suffers 1 magical damage each time he draws a card. Target is not forced to draw cards. This spell only counts as an attack on the turn it is cast.

Slowly Dying Matev <- Current Turn
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards - 5

Matev starts slowly dying.

edited February 2012
    Matev falls to the ground and begins to die, "NO! MY POWERS.....!" As Capfalcon, turns away triumphantly, Matev quickly casts Dispel, getting rid of the Slow Death, and stands up laughing with a large rock in his hands. Capfalcon turns invisible the moment he hears the laughing and Matev throws the rock where Blue used to be while saying:
    Matev runs through the portal and out of sight.

actual orders:
    -Fake dying and withering away "NO! MY POWERS.....!"
    -Cast Dispel on Slow Death
    -Wailing turns to laughter
    -Throw the Large Rock at CapFalcon
    -COUNTER-CapFalcon turns invisible
    Invisible | Neutral/Counter | Self | Temporary (1 energy left) | You become invisible. While this spell lasts, roll a die each time you are attacked. You evade the attack on a roll of 2-4. When attacked you may cast this spell as a counter.
    (Dice roll: 4)
    -Perform the following: -Run West 2 Squares (F2)
    -Skid and turn North 1 Square through the portal (C5)

updated map and players:
    Game5-7.png

Harlon <- Current Turn
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards in Hand- 5
    RoseBush
    Dust Cloud
    Blue Treasure

Capfalcon
    VP - 0
    Life - 17
    Cards - 5
    Create Wall
    Invisible | Neutral/Counter | Self | Temporary (1 energy left) | You become invisible. While this spell lasts, roll a die each time you are attacked. You evade the attack on a roll of 2-4. When attacked you may cast this spell as a counter.

Slowly Dying Matev
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards - 5

Harlon just needs to get this heavy treasure back to his glyph.

ObiFett on
    Harlon makes his way back to his glyph, slowly, trying to think of something good to do in the inevitable crazy future.

actual orders:
    Move to G7
    Discard Fire Darts
    Draw one card

updated map and players:
    Game5-8.png

Harlon
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards in Hand- 5
    RoseBush
    Dust Cloud
    Blue Treasure

VP - 0
    Life - 17
    Cards - 5
    Create Wall

Slowly Dying Matev
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards - 5

Capfalcon loves being invisible. Too bad he can feel the spell fading...[/i]

• CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Just reminding our benevolent overlord that I submitted my action for the round.

I do understand that the current hubbub may have stolen his attention from us on the third page though. :P

edited February 2012
    Capfalcon loses control of his invisibility spell and walks over and picks up his own treasure.

actual orders:
    Move to G3
    pick up the treasure.

updated map and players:
    Game5-9.png

Harlon
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards in Hand- 5
    RoseBush
    Dust Cloud
    Blue Treasure

Capfalcon
    VP - 0
    Life - 17
    Cards - 6
    Create Wall
    Blue Treasure

Matev <- Current Turn
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards - 5

Matev wonders if he should go have some more fun with blue

ObiFett on
    edited February 2012
    Capfalcon wrote: »
    Just reminding our benevolent overlord that I submitted my action for the round.

I do understand that the current hubbub may have stolen his attention from us on the third page though. :P

Yeah, Game 4 ended waaaay sooner than I thought it would so I was rushing to get The Pit set up.

I am now finally back on track with the game updates.

ObiFett on
  • Gandalf_the_CrazedGandalf_the_Crazed Vigilo ConfidoRegistered User regular
    This move is called "The standard GtC opening"

:^:

PEUsig_zps56da03ec.jpg
    edited February 2012
    Matev prances around his part of the map and decides to cast the most annoying spell ever. He increases gravity all throughout the map. "I hope no one is holding anything!", he yells. He can hear at least two treasure hit the ground in different part on the map

actual orders:
    Proceed North 2 Squares (A5)
    -Move East 1 Square (A6)
    -Shout "I hope no one's holding anything!"
    -Cast Gravity
    Gravity | Neutral | Any | Temporary (1 energy left) | Increase the pull of gravity within the entire gameboard. All wizards immediately drop all carried items and treasures. While this spell lasts wizards can not pick up objects or treasures. Global spells are considered within LOS to everyone for the purposes of countering
    -Trolololol

updated map and players:
    Game5-11.png

Harlon <- Current Turn
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards in Hand- 5
    RoseBush
    Dust Cloud

Capfalcon
    VP - 0
    Life - 17
    Cards - 6
    Create Wall

Matev
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards - 6
    Gravity | Neutral | Any | Temporary (1 energy left) | Increase the pull of gravity within the entire gameboard. All wizards immediately drop all carried items and treasures. While this spell lasts wizards can not pick up objects or treasures. Global spells are considered within LOS to everyone for the purposes of countering

Harlon ... really? ...

ObiFett on
    Harlon clears some space in his mind for a better idea as he goes after the gravity-casting wizard.

actual orders:
    Discard Rosebush
    Move right, right, up
    Discard Thornbush
    Draw 2 Cards

updated map and players:
    Game5-12.png

Harlon
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards in Hand- 6
    Dust Cloud

VP - 0
    Life - 17
    Cards - 6
    Create Wall

Matev
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards - 6

Capfalcon ... really? ...

@Capfalcon, your turn.

edited February 2012
    Capfalcon boosts over to the caster of Gravity and offers a handshake of peace. Matev accepts and lowers his guard leaving just enough of an opening for Capfalcon to get off a Zot! right in Green's face.

"That'll teach you to make me drop stuff."

actual orders:
    Discard Energy 5 to boost movement up to 8,
    move to A5,
    offer handshake as a peace gesture,
    use ZOT to stun for Green for two rounds.
    Zot! | Attack | LOS | Instant | Magical damage to object or wizard equal to this spell's energy OR stun target wizard for 2 turns
    Move to A6

updated map and players:
    Game5-13.png

Harlon
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards in Hand- 6
    Dust Cloud

Capfalcon
    VP - 0
    Life - 17
    Cards - 6
    Create Wall

Matev (Stunned 2 turns) <- Current Turn
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards - 6

Matev is having a hard time concentrating after getting hit with that Zot! spell...

ObiFett on
  • DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    So Shield works to prevent the Stun effect, even though it only says it lowers damage?

edit: Guessing that's based on this from the rules:
    If a spell’s damage is reduced to “0,” then no damage is suffered . Therefore, secondary effects (such as “Boomstone” exploding) do not occur.
    And your ruling is that since the shield would completely block the damage mode of Zot! it prevents the stun mode from activating. Seems reasonable enough.

edit 2: See below!

Darian on
    edited February 2012
    Actually, nope. That was a mistake and a reading fail on my part.

There was no damage to reduce so since it was a non-damage mode, so that rule doesn't apply.

Shield is back in Matev's hand (or he can discard it and draw a new card since I misplayed it) and he is stunned for two turns.

ObiFett on
    edited February 2012
    I've updated the update to reflect the change.

@Matev, I played Shield incorrectly and its my fault for not reading.

As a result, you can either keep Shield or discard it and draw a new card (to make up for revealing what is in your hand and restore your hand secrecy).

ObiFett on
    Yeh, discard it and give me a new one. Not like I'll be able to do much for the next while anyways...

Hail Hydra
    Gave you a new card to replace shield, Matev. Your turn.

edited February 2012
    Matev loses control of his gravity spell and has a hard time concentrating. He blinks to clear his eyes, but that Zot! spell must've left him blind. "You've made me angry, you won't like me when I'm angry...." he says knowing that blue is still nearby. Matev summons all the strength he can and channels it into a Mallet that he swings all around him. "

Capfalcon takes a wild swing of the Mallet directly in the face and Matev laughs at the sound of his enemy hitting the ground with a thud.

actual orders:
    *blinkblinkblink* Am I blind...?
    -"You've made me angry, you won't like me when I'm angry...."
    -Cast Strength, boost with 5 Energy
    Strength | Neutral | Self/LOS | Temporary (5 energy left) | Grant yourself or target creature great strength. Double any physical damage dealt by the target. As an attack, the target may try to physically tear an object or treasure being carried from the wizard carrying it. Roll a die, on a result of 2,3,4 the attack succeeds and the target of strength takes possession of the treasure or object. If already carrying a treasure, he cannot try to take another treasure from someone's grasp.
    -"LITTLE MAN GO BOOM NOW"
    -Cast Ka-Bong! on Capfalcon (8 damage and stuns him)
    Ka-Bong! | Attack | Adjacent | Instant | Momentarily create a heavy mallet to strike target object or wizard for 4 physical damage. If a wizard is damaged by this attack he becomes stunned for 1 turn

updated map and players:
    Game5-14.png

Harlon <- Current Turn
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards in Hand- 6
    Dust Cloud

Capfalcon (Stunned 1 turn)
    VP - 0
    Life - 9
    Cards - 6
    Create Wall

Matev (Stunned 1 turn)
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards - 5
    Strength | Neutral | Self/LOS | Temporary (5 energy left) | Grant yourself or target creature great strength. Double any physical damage dealt by the target. As an attack, the target may try to physically tear an object or treasure being carried from the wizard carrying it. Roll a die, on a result of 2,3,4 the attack succeeds and the target of strength takes possession of the treasure or object. If already carrying a treasure, he cannot try to take another treasure from someone's grasp.

Harlon can hear two wizards nearby going at it. Maybe he can get by unnoticed.

ObiFett on
    Harlon cautiously heads forward and clears his mind to get ready for any upcoming danger.

actual orders:
    Move to E7
    Drop Maintained Dust Cloud & Featherweight Card
    Draw 2 Cards

updated map and players:
    Game5-15.png

Harlon
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards in Hand- 7

Capfalcon (Stunned 1 turn) <- Current Turn
    VP - 0
    Life - 9
    Cards - 6
    Create Wall

Matev (Stunned 1 turn)
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards - 5

Capfalcon shakes his head trying to refocus after being hit with that stupid mallet.

Capfalcon grows extra arms to stand up quickly after being knocked down by his enemy's mallet. Not liking the fight he is in, he uses his extra arms to pick up the nearby treasure. He realizes things just aren't going his way when the treasure shocks him and he drops the treasure in reaction to the pain. "Forget this!" Capfalcon says outloud and he puts more distance between himself and his stunned foe.

actual orders:
    Cast Extra Arms,
    Extra Arms | Neutral | Self | Temporary | You grow extra arms! While this spell lasts, carried items do not count against your hand size, and for 1 movement point you may pick up any or all items in your square, including 1 treasure. Picking up a treasure does not end your turn, but you can still only carry one treasure at a time. When punching, your punch affects all wizards within your reach
    Move to Green Treasure,
    pick up treasure,
    COUNTER: Green casts Ward (Dice Roll: 1), Blue drops treasure and takes 3 damage
    Ward | Counter | Any | Instant | Cast then a target wizard picks up 1 of your treasures. Ward deals 3 magical damage to the target and forces him to roll a die. On a roll of 1 - 2 he drops the treasure. The target wizard's turn still ends.
    move to B7

updated map and players:
    Game5-16.png

Harlon
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards in Hand- 7

Capfalcon
    VP - 0
    Life - 6
    Cards - 5
    Create Wall
    Extra Arms | Neutral | Self | Temporary (1 energy left) | You grow extra arms! While this spell lasts, carried items do not count against your hand size, and for 1 movement point you may pick up any or all items in your square, including 1 treasure. Picking up a treasure does not end your turn, but you can still only carry one treasure at a time. When punching, your punch affects all wizards within your reach

Matev (Stunned 1 turn) <- Current Turn
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards - 5

Matev laughs as he watches his foe get shocked by his warded treasure...

Hmm. Is there any reason he couldn't just pick up the treasure again (for another movement point)?

• CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Darian wrote: »
    Hmm. Is there any reason he couldn't just pick up the treasure again (for another movement point)?

No. but that would end my move next to the crazy strong man who can't move and hit me because he's stunned.

Logic.

You win this round, pony.

edited March 2012
    Actually, once Capfalcon picked up the treasure, his turn ended (Even though he dropped it, Ward covered that) shouldn't he be in the same square as the treasure next to me?

EDIT: Nevermind, extra arms, I'm a derp.

Matev on
    Hail Hydra
    edited March 2012
    Matev walks over and cuddles his own treasure while glaring at his enemy that tried to pick it up, "RUN LITTLE MAN, RUN AWAY AND NEVER RETURN"

actual orders:
    Move South 1 square (B6)
    -Pick up my Treasure
    -"RUN LITTLE MAN, RUN AWAY AND NEVER RETURN"

updated map and players:
    Game5-17.png

Harlon <- Current Turn
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards in Hand- 7

Capfalcon
    VP - 0
    Life - 6
    Cards - 5
    Create Wall
    Extra Arms | Neutral | Self | Temporary (1 energy left) | You grow extra arms! While this spell lasts, carried items do not count against your hand size, and for 1 movement point you may pick up any or all items in your square, including 1 treasure. Picking up a treasure does not end your turn, but you can still only carry one treasure at a time. When punching, your punch affects all wizards within your reach

Matev
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards - 5
    Green Treasure
    Strength
    | Neutral | Self/LOS | Temporary (4 energy left) | Grant yourself or target creature great strength. Double any physical damage dealt by the target. As an attack, the target may try to physically tear an object or treasure being carried from the wizard carrying it. Roll a die, on a result of 2,3,4 the attack succeeds and the target of strength takes possession of the treasure or object. If already carrying a treasure, he cannot try to take another treasure from someone's grasp.

Harlon hears screaming from somewhere in the maze...

ObiFett on
    So...... what's up?

Hail Hydra
    I sent my orders a few hours after your turn was updated - I'm guessing Obi's busy.

3DS FC 1048-9228-8841
    Mmmkay, just been a day or so, was a little worried.

Hail Hydra
    edited March 2012
    Harlon boosts and picks up green's treasure. Now if everyone would just leave him alone...

actual orders:
    Discard Glue to Boost Move to D8
    Pick up Treasure
    Discard Slime Form
    Draw 2 Cards

updated map and players:
    Game5-18.png

Harlon
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards in Hand- 7
    Green Treasure

VP - 0
    Life - 6
    Cards - 5
    Create Wall

Matev
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards - 5
    Green Treasure
    Strength
    | Neutral | Self/LOS | Temporary (4 energy left) | Grant yourself or target creature great strength. Double any physical damage dealt by the target. As an attack, the target may try to physically tear an object or treasure being carried from the wizard carrying it. Roll a die, on a result of 2,3,4 the attack succeeds and the target of strength takes possession of the treasure or object. If already carrying a treasure, he cannot try to take another treasure from someone's grasp.

Capfalcon loses control of his extra arms as he tries to figure out what to do about this crazy green wizard in front of him...

ObiFett on
    edited March 2012
    Capfalcon can tell that the green wizard just needs a friend. He walks over to Matev and starts to give him a hug. Right when they are about to hug, Capfalcon swaps places with the nearest other wizard he could magically find. "Hopefully they get along..."

actual orders:
    Move on top of Green,
    Swap with red,
    Swap | Attack | Any | Instant | Swap places with target wizard or creature. You may not move again this turn.
    discard drop object
    Draw two cards

updated map and players:
    Game5-19.png

Harlon
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards in Hand- 7
    Green Treasure

Capfalcon
    VP - 0
    Life - 6
    Cards - 5
    Create Wall

Matev <- Current Turn
    VP - 0
    Life - 15
    Cards - 5
    Green Treasure
    Strength

Matev enjoys the warm embrace with his fellow wizard.

ObiFett on