Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Sandi and Mari My Comicwebzone

PROXPROX Registered User regular
edited February 2012 in Artist's Corner
Hello dudes + dudettes, I've been pretty off the radar lately but for good reason. I've been working on my webcomic! And also interviewing with Blizzard. Anyhow anyways please have a look at my site. Work in progress!! Updates Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays. I will try to update journal entries on tuesday and thursdays as well. Little sketches from the characters. It's all very rough right now but have a look.

www.sandiandmari.com

20122a.jpg

20122b.jpg

I plan to modify the shopping cart buttons and add a description of the PDF I'm selling. I will also ad a CBZ file buying option and icons. Plus setting up the store proper as well as a separate section for the read ahead PDF.

So many things to do!

COMMENTS CRITIQUES. I am logging user experience that will help me design a better site in the coming months. Shopping cart buttons actually work so yeah be aware of that.