As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chaos] CitOW Game 68 - Ni!

• BoardGamerBoardGamer Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Play Rampage to The Empire.

4/7 PP

2 hit
    kill a Acolytes.

BoardGamer on
  • OverhamsterenOverhamsteren CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Round 2 Summoning Phase
    game68state14.png
    http://appliednerditry.com/chaos/gameboard.php?game=68
    Hate - 1 - When you play this card, move any number of figures in this region onto this card. Figures on this card cannot be moved out of this region.

Virulent Outbreak - 0 - This region is considered Populous.

Bolt of Change - 0 - When you play this card, you may replace one Warrior figure in this region with two Cultist figures belonging to the same player. If there are not enough cultists in his stockpile, there is no effect.

Verminous Horde - 1 - If you have more figures than a single other player, the cost for your opponents to summon figures to this region, and play Chaos cards in this region, is increased by one.

Quicken Decay - 1 - When an opponent summons a figure to or from this region, score one victory point.

Festival of Sinew - 0 - When an opponent summons a figure to this region, gain one power point.

Rampage - 1 - When you play this card, conduct an immediate battle in this region.

Overhamsteren on
    make art until someone dies
  • NoughtNought Registered User regular
    I summon a Plaguebearer to Estalia.

4/6 PP

On fire
    Island. Being on fire.
  • Gorden858Gorden858 Registered User regular
    Acolyte to Troll Country

3/6 PP

• calibercaliber Registered User regular
    Border Princes, your lands seem overrun with rats. Come down south and feast with me; we will have a Debauchery in the Badlands.

2/6 PP

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Rat Ogre to The Border Princes
    2/6 PP.

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

edited March 2012
    Summon a Bloodletter (Warrior) to Kislev.

2/7 PP

BoardGamer on
    edited March 2012
    Round 2 Summoning Phase
    game68state15.png
    Hate - 1 - When you play this card, move any number of figures in this region onto this card. Figures on this card cannot be moved out of this region.

Bolt of Change - 0 - When you play this card, you may replace one Warrior figure in this region with two Cultist figures belonging to the same player. If there are not enough cultists in his stockpile, there is no effect.

Verminous Horde - 1 - If you have more figures than a single other player, the cost for your opponents to summon figures to this region, and play Chaos cards in this region, is increased by one.

Quicken Decay - 1 - When an opponent summons a figure to or from this region, score one victory point.

Festival of Sinew - 0 - When an opponent summons a figure to this region, gain one power point.

Rampage - 1 - When you play this card, conduct an immediate battle in this region.

Debauchery - 3 - When you play this card, immediately gain one power point for each Noble token in this region. If there are no Noble tokens in this region, place one.

Overhamsteren on
    On fire
    Island. Being on fire.
    Acolyte (Cultist) to Norsca

2/6 PP

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I'm calling this one for Khorne VP victory.

38thDoE on steam

38thDoe wrote: Β»

Oo? Where do you see that coming?

edited March 2012
    Decisions, decisions. Daemonette to Kislev, I think. It's looking like quite a shindig up north!

0/6 PP

By the way, I'll be travelling again tomorrow for about two days. Shouldn't matter anyway though.

caliber on

His forces massing in The Empire and Kislev with the lowered difficulty of domination is not a good thing. Something to keep in mind.

38thDoE on steam

edited March 2012

His forces massing in The Empire and Kislev with the lowered difficulty of domination is not a good thing. Something to keep in mind.

Yes, he is pretty sure to dominate Kislev this round, but that will go down after that. And I think he is not the only one interested in an Empire with 2 Skaventoken. He will not go unattended I assure you.

PS: You're active @38thDoe

Gorden858 on
    We should focus instead on our dear brother nurgle who is obviously going for a dial strategy. If he has a Quest on his hand, that could get pretty dangerous, don't forget, that we decided on his shorter dial.

So as much as I hate that too, you should probably spare Slaanesh in Kislev to even them out Khorne.

Clan Rat to Norsca
    1/6 PP.

38thDoE on steam

Round 2 Summoning Phase
    game68state151.png

Debauchery - 3 - When you play this card, immediately gain one power point for each Noble token in this region. If there are no Noble tokens in this region, place one.

Summon a Bloodletter (Warrior) to Kislev.

0/7 PP, rest

Not In My Back Yard!

Summon Plaguebearer to Estalia.

3/6 PP

On fire
    Island. Being on fire.
    Another Acolyte (Cultist) to Norsca

1/6 PP

Slaanesh resting.

Rat ( @38thDoe ) active.

Clan Rat to Norsca
    0/6 PP.

38thDoE on steam

edited March 2012
    Khorne rest.
    Nurgle ( @Nought ) active.

BoardGamer on
    Leper to Tilea.

2/6 PP

On fire
    Island. Being on fire.
    We should focus instead on our dear brother nurgle...
    Obviously nobody wants to hear what I say and give Nurgle his double tick, 6 corruption and 3 Dominations for free instead...

And I bet there is also a backup Festering Fever on your hand, am right dear brother? ;-)

So what can we do to save the day.

edited March 2012
    I'm interested in what you have to say, but with 1 Power point, not much to do be done either way. He does seem to love me a lot this game though. Lots of warriors wherever I go. We'll have to see what happens.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam

We should focus instead on our dear brother nurgle...
    Obviously nobody wants to hear what I say and give Nurgle his double tick, 6 corruption and 3 Dominations for free instead...

And I bet there is also a backup Festering Fever on your hand, am right dear brother? ;-)

So what can we do to save the day.

I can't see how I should be able to get three dominations.

It's your turn btw.

On fire
    Island. Being on fire.
    edited March 2012
    Let's try this:

Warp Portal - 0* to Norsca discarding Bolt of Change - 0 to send a Rat as a sacrifice to the Empire

1/6 PP

+1 PP (1/6 PP)
    @Caliber active

Gorden858 on
    Hmm, do Slaanesh get to use that PP since he have already been to 0?

On fire
    Island. Being on fire.
  • CerberusCerberus Registered User regular
    Yes, a players turn is skipped if they are at 0 PP, however now that Slaanesh is no longer at 0 PP their go is not skipped.

Okay. I think I somehow mixed up the fact that if you choose not to make a move your PP is set to zero.

On fire
    Island. Being on fire.
    Nought wrote: Β»
    Okay. I think I somehow mixed up the fact that if you choose not to make a move your PP is set to zero.

In the base game there is no way to go back up from zero, so the common thought was once you passed or hit zero you were out.

38thDoE on steam

I don't have any 1PP moves available (I guess I could move a cultist but if rather not) so I rest again.

So back to Nurgle @Nought :)

I summon a Leper to Tilea.

1/6 PP

On fire
    Island. Being on fire.
    I can't see how I should be able to get three dominations.

Yes, I miscalculated that one, but it's still an excellent turn you performed there.

So the Grand Finale incoming:

My last Acolyte (Cultist) to Norsca

0/6 PP and Rest.

Let's turn up the heat!

I cast (M) Festering Fever - 1 - If you dominate this region, immediately collect a dial advancement counter. to Estalia.

0/6 PP

Get it? Heat, Fever. Comedic genius!

On fire
    Island. Being on fire.
    Round 2 Summoning Phase
    game68state18.png

(M) Warp Portal - 0 - When you play this card, you may discard a card from your hand to move any figure from this region to any other region.

(M) Festering Fever - 1 - If you dominate this region, immediately collect a dial advancement counter.

So when you are done laughing it's time for fighting or just keep laughing maniacally and kill stuff. :D

I think everyone can just roll and apply hits in whichever order they like:

Kislev: 4 dice for Khorne and 1 dice for Slaanesh
    Empire: 4 dice for Khorne
    Bretonnia: 1 dice Nurgle
    Estalia: 2 dice Nurgle
    Border Princes: 1 dice Nurgle and 1 dice Horned Rat

Remember to use exactly "CitOW Game 68" as campaign name.

edited March 2012
    5 hit in kislev.
    kill 4 Tzeentch cultist and 1 Slaanesh cultist.

4 hit in The Empire.
    kill a rat.

BoardGamer on
    edited March 2012
    Bretonnia: Nothing.
    Estalia: Two hits. Ratty and Peasant.
    The Border Princes: One hit. Kill the Clan Rat. The one on the right. Really pisses me off that one. (Got a 6 on the first roll :/)

Edit. Is it just me or are the new forum smilies kinda bad?

Nought on
    On fire
    Island. Being on fire.