As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

So I just applied to be a librarian for DC Comics (Feelin' Good thread)

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    mood fixed

Listening to music really helps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8Nmip4sPHM

• Options
    SkulloSkullo Registered User regular
    Kadith wrote: »
    oh plenty but it is mostly just all the normal cliched bullshit like nobody loves and all that self pity etc.

wanna get out of this area and find some friends so bad.

instead:
    SMOKE

What's keepin you? I had the same feelings when I lived in Rochester, and after I got myself out and into grad school things went way up.

• Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    Skullo wrote: »
    oh plenty but it is mostly just all the normal cliched bullshit like nobody loves and all that self pity etc.

instead:
    SMOKE

What's keepin you? I had the same feelings when I lived in Rochester, and after I got myself out and into grad school things went way up.

school

lack of money

a crippling fear of commitment and doubt

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options

instead:
    SMOKE

school

lack of money

a crippling fear of commitment and doubt

That sucks duder. Hopefully things start lookin up

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    feeling big and fat and gross and can't ignore my dude skeletal structure, musculature, or hair pattern

kill me

• Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    Girl your hair looks luscious, once you can you get that cut all nice and it will look fabulous. Also someday corsets? Everybody loves corsets.

• Options
    talking about my body hair muse

• Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »

Just take a bath in nair.

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    feeling big and fat and gross and can't ignore my dude skeletal structure, musculature, or hair pattern

kill me

Dude if you can't get your body to cooperate, make your clothes do it. I always found that a nice outfit did wonders for my mood and body image.

I bet you're studly

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular

kill me

Dude if you can't get your body to cooperate, make your clothes do it. I always found that a nice outfit did wonders for my mood and body image.

I bet you're studly

That's the problem

• Options
    Man I don't want to be that guy that responds to everybody but I just want people to be feelin good

If I've learned anything in the nine years of lurkin around its you're all pretty cool

• Options
    edited February 2012

kill me

I bet you're studly

i'm transgender and want to have my body match my mind
    i'm a girl

Antimatter on
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular

shaving, waxing, eventually you'll be on hormones and maybe something like styrolactane.

• Options

kill me

I bet you're studly

i'm transgender and want to have my body match my mind
    i'm a girl

My bad, didn't know! Saw dude in the post and assumed. Hope I didn't offend you! :/

• Options
    es bueno, i understand the confusion

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Edit: Stupid mobile posting.

Skullo on
  • Options
    Mobile posting sucks in general.

I myself am in a foul mood, everything sucks. I shall pick up a vice, how about retail therapy?

Placing my amazon orders now :|

• Options
    muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse
    hugs

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular

oh lord

that would not be great

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    I shaved my chest/tummy last week and then redid it today

I've just been bored

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    I should clean up my bod while it's still easy

annoying little chest hairs keep popping up in my burgeoning cleavage

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    One time I shaved my balls

The nice feeling wasn't worth the awful itchiness afterward

• Options
    hey moriveth

• Options
    smooth balls are totally worth it

i'd spend all the day playing with mine after a shave if it wasn't considered rude to do in public
    not that i'm ever out of the house really

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    It was nice for a few days and then hair started growing back and I hated my life

• Options
    Dubh wrote: »

oh lord

that would not be great

i was gonna say
    D:
    Dubh wrote: »
    I should clean up my bod while it's still easy

annoying little chest hairs keep popping up in my burgeoning cleavage
    pics
    pls

• Options
    Moriveth wrote: »
    It was nice for a few days and then hair started growing back and I hated my life

that's why you gotta keep it up

it's kinda like meth, as long as you keep doing it you'll never come down.

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    I shaved the shaft/sack earlier today

just

FYI

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Wait.

How did Anti get banned again?

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    Check her infractions

(for overreacting)

• Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    Anti needs to take a chill pill

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
  • Options
    Hm. I wonder what for.

I really am feeling much better since talking to my therapist. I just hope I don't feel like I have to do this for long since, well, therapy is expensive.

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    i feel sort of disinterested in almost everything. i guess
    it works out OK sometimes, such as at work when some crazy desk clerk is ordering something for some crazy nurse and neither one of them know what they are ordering, then i help them figure out what it is, and tell them it comes from somewhere else and then they insinuate that i am lazy and threaten to call their supervisor on me and i am all like

LaTRT.jpg

but it makes me sort of bored with myself or something
    i guess i should buy something
    but i don't have much money

DouglasDanger on
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    so tlb is on forums sabbatical or whatever and now anti is banned? damn

• Options
    I think part of the reason I buy so much crap is because when I'm feeling shitty I want something new and exciting to cheer myself up

I mean I've been feeling pretty good this week and I haven't been desperately desiring o buy a new game

I mean there are some I'd want, sure, but I can wait till they get cheaper.

• Options
    edited February 2012
    i feel sort of disinterested in almost everything. i guess
    it works out OK sometimes, such as at work when some crazy desk clerk is ordering something for some crazy nurse and neither one of them know what they are ordering, then i help them figure out what it is, and tell them it comes from somewhere else and then they insinuate that i am lazy and threaten to call their supervisor on me and i am all like

LaTRT.jpg

but it makes me sort of bored with myself or something
    i guess i should buy something
    but i don't have much money

This is me most of the time

well, the "not having much money" is me all of the time

I don't want to say I don't care or that I'm disinterested. It's more of...I just don't let things bother me that much most of the time

Except for the past few months when everything that ever happens bothers me a lot

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    QuincunxQuincunx Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    my problem: pretty much everyone i was ever friends with is doing better than me in life

my solution: at least i don't see them anymore

e: wait sorry shit this is the feel good thread aah

nba all-star weekend fuck yes

Quincunx on
  • Options
    I have to admit I feel a small twinge of satisfaction knowing that the asshole I knew in high school who was a direct cause in me thinking to this day that people are talking shit about me behind my back is working a shitty retail job and basically drinking/smoking away his life

Like damn

At least I've accomplished some things, I work hard, I'm married and am expecting a kid and have a nice apartment

• Options
    Quincunx wrote: »
    my problem: pretty much everyone i was ever friends with is doing better than me in life

my solution: at least i don't see them anymore

this is also me