Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Awesome: 'Guamanian Old Party [Republican Primary]' by Gosling

GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, ProbablyWatertown, WIRegistered User regular
edited February 2012 in [2008-2012] Awesome Posts?
  Elldren likes this Post written by Gosling
about two years ago
"Such a delicious metaphor"
I have ceased to believe that 'this could really hurt X' is a thing anymore this primary. General, sure. Primary? One of these people has to win. It's a basketball game between the Wizards and the Hornets and then the Bobcats decided they wanted to play too despite there only being two nets, and the Raptors are standing off to the side screaming about exchange rates and how every team ought to only pay players in gold. If the score's 2-0-0-Gold, the 2 wins.

I have a blog. In the near future, I will also have a Kickstarter to get my club-soccer book up and running. I will let you know when I will start demanding all your money.