As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MSPA: abortions for some, tiny horses in martini glasses for others

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    land of my fat hairy ass

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    More like lands

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    So when it says the first word, does it mean the one they say first, or the one they define first. It says I'm an Advocating Idealist, but it described Idealist first. Is Idealist the word I need to use?

Edit: Nevermind, I'm dum

Lord_Asmodeus on
    Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    there's a link to the sheet with all the valid words not too much further down

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    Beasteh wrote: »
    land of my fat hairy ass

i would like to live off that land

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    my buttcleft is the dmz

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    good OP crwth, can't believe I'm saying that

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    good OP crwth, can't believe I'm saying that

it's the end times

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    VickyBitVickyBit Registered User regular
    oh, and with this new thread, my reign ends
    sob

• Options
    PersonfacePersonface HAIL GAY SATANRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Bard of Time

Land of Sand and Obelisks

My quest is to bring life and energy back to a wasted and broken land.

Lord_Asmodeus on
    Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    I want @FAQ's op.

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    DuxDux A host to DarknessRegistered User regular
    Personface wrote: »
    LONG LIVE VICKY, DOWN THE USURPER CRWTH

Vickybit? More like Vickyshit. Crwth is the one true ruler of the MSPA thread!

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    Dux wrote: »
    LONG LIVE VICKY, DOWN THE USURPER CRWTH

Vickybit? More like Vickyshit. Crwth is the one true ruler of the MSPA thread!

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    i made hash browns with lots of paprika and ham, with a side of homemade cinnamon raisin toast

• Options
    Hey what do you think the consorts of your lands would be guys? I bet mine would be... Monitor Lizards.

• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I am totally putting far, far too much thought into my planet

but this work is mind numbing and I need something to think about so I give zero (0) fucks

Seriously on
  • Options
    SnerkySnerky call me trick the c is silentRegistered User regular
    My consorts are chameleons
    I mean... would be, yeah
    Hm

EYDHoqw.png
  • Options
    WietWiet Mao Mao Registered User regular
    Knight of Light with the Land of Night and Fire.

Light up the niiiiight~

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    the Professorthe Professor PONY ROMNEY DOES NOT CARE PONY ROMNEY WILL CUT YOUR FUNDINGRegistered User regular
    Wiet wrote: »
    Knight of Light with the Land of Night and Fire.

Light up the niiiiight~

this sounds like a Eurobeat song

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Snerky wrote: »
    My consorts are chameleons
    I mean... would be, yeah
    Hm

Hmmmm

Stop molesting my consorts snerky

Lord_Asmodeus on
  • Options
    Wow it's really quiet in the MSPA thread.

Hope it's not...

because of me?!?

• Options
    Not at all! I'm playing Dark Souls at the moment while listening to the Mountain Goats and drinking Ginger Beer
    Gonna watch some Forbrydelsen later

• Options
    Asmo did you
    Did you bookmark that

EYDHoqw.png
  • Options
    Also does anybody want to try the newest Minecraft snapshot for a little while if I host a server

EYDHoqw.png
  • Options
    CrowbawtCrowbawt Member of the Midnight Crew Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Knight of Void in the Land of Depth and Shadow

I guess

It was in the world list

Also I want my consorts to be snakes. Snakes are cool.

Edit: My quest is to observe my world and find a way to work it to my advantage.

Crowbawt on
  • Options
    Crowbawt wrote: »
    Knight of Void in the Land of Depth and Shadow

I guess

It was in the world list

Also I want my consorts to be snakes. Snakes are cool.

Land of Depth and Shadow filled with writhing blind serpents rising in vast masses from the unplumbed darkness

• Options
    It could also be Might and Temples but Depth and Shadow rolls off the tongue easier.

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Snerky wrote: »
    Asmo did you
    Did you bookmark that

Well yes, but I remembered it, when I thought of you 8->

Lord_Asmodeus on
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Knight of Zen in the Land of Sand and Glass

my quest is to bring life and energy to a broken land, in a land that's straightforward, consistent, bright, interesting, dangerous. Consorts are organized and willing to work with me.

Antimatter on
  • Options
    Antimatter wrote: »

You have to turn the eternally shifting sand from a state of storm turmoil to glass zen

• Options
    VALVEjunkieVALVEjunkie Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »

You have to turn the eternally shifting sand from a state of storm turmoil to glass zen

nobody jump, the floor is glass

• Options
    the Professorthe Professor PONY ROMNEY DOES NOT CARE PONY ROMNEY WILL CUT YOUR FUNDINGRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Land of lines of cocaine and mirrors

Populated by bears that love cocaine

the Professor on
  • Options
    I don't care what anyone says. Shit like this is fun.

• Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
    Monk of Space

Land of Desert and Change
    --An expanse of sand and plateaus subject to frequent sandstorms and earthquakes that completely change the geography, due to a howling, squirming horror imprisoned at the planet's core.

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
  • Options
    Crowbawt wrote: »
    I don't care what anyone says. Shit like this is fun.

One man's fun is another's hell

• Options
    Wow lots of deserts and sand and stuff. I bet my quest will be to like fix the Obelisks that power the cities or something like that.

HEY GUYS WHAT ARE YOUR LANDS' CONSORTS.

They have to be Herptiles

• Options
    alternatingAberrationalternatingAberration I am the milk man My milk is deliciousRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Wow lots of deserts and sand and stuff. I bet my quest will be to like fix the Obelisks that power the cities or something like that.

HEY GUYS WHAT ARE YOUR LANDS' CONSORTS.

They have to be Herptiles

Cocaine bears

• Options
    Huh, wasn't actually reading a lot of the thread. There is a lot of sand. Weird.

xI8QS1g.jpg?1
This discussion has been closed.