Hello, you may now embed "gifv" simply by pasting the link (same as youtube). Enjoy!
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions
. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum
. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Awesome: '[East] PAX East 2012 Forum badges' by kropotkin
*drum roll* IT'S THE PAX EAST 2012 FORUM BADGES QUESTIONS!!!
In celebration of PAX East 2012 being a mere 2 months away as of today, I have chosen to post the PAX East 2012 Forum Badge questions. These questions will only be asked if you pick up the badge from BYOC desk during PAX East 2012. Attendees of certain pre-PAX East events need not answer any questions.
1) Name ONE unofficial PAX Prime community event:
* Pre-PAX Dinner
* Cookie Brigade
* Pre-PAX Magical Mystery Tour
* Trading Cards
* Pre-PAX/Post PAX Board Game meetup
2) Who made the Forum Badges?
Kropotkin [Pr: KRO-POT-KIN]
3) Do Gabe and Tycho read the PAX forums?
4) What is the Name/Handle of the PAX Forum Moderator?
5) What is the theme for the back of the PAX East 2012 forum badge?
World War II
6) What is the name of the military operation at the back of the PAX East 2012 forum badge?
7) Buttons or trading cards at PAX East?
8) There is a group of PAX attendees that gives out crunchy and sweet foodstuffs and takes voluntary donations for the Childsplay charity during PAX. What is this group called?
The Cookie Brigade
9) According to the forums, it is a general rule that PAX is most definately not, under any cirumstances a BLANK service. What is the 'blank'?
10) What creature is there a picture of on the right hand side of the PAX community shield?