Vanilla Forums has been nominated for a second time in the CMS Critic "Critic's Choice" awards, and we need your vote! Read more here, and then do the thing (please).
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Secret Tijuana Death[Phalla] - End of Match: Leaving The Ring Victorious

1444546474850»

• MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    jdarksun wrote: »
    So here's a question: how did I die?

Narration implied somebody bought an assassination for me. But I'm not listed in either the Program Headquarters as targeted nor on the Mafia Proboards.

What happened?

Master spreadsheet says Akimbo (a mafia member) killed you. It's not on the proboards though, I don't really remember talking about it...
    To follow up on this a little bit, and to perhaps clarify, because the mafia faction money actions (aside from Transfer) were delayed by one day, you'll find Akimbo's Assassination bid on jdarksun to have been made on Day 2, and resolved on Day 3.

chirisigtext.png
  • AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Infidel wrote: »
    Assuran wrote: »
    Night 1 and the fact the fixing ring was off that much crippled me, so I just started throwing ideas at the wall to see what stuck, hence the $100 bet on every fighter idea. I was really hoping for more info, but alas, I didn't get it.

Night 1 went exactly as fixed. 8-)

Apparently I wasn't part of the cool kids then.