As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WH40,000] Tales of the Neckbeard and Adventures in Crazyland, 1000 FLGS stories.

1939495969799»

• saluksicsaluksic Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    I think he nailed the dark-and-stormy water look. It's got nice looking waves and crests, and it gets choppier around the hull, which is a nice detail.

saluksic on
  • Anon the FelonAnon the Felon In bat country.Registered User regular
    I can see what Matrias means though. It's almost too textured.

• SJSJ College. Forever.Registered User regular
    fuck you and your textures

i'll kill all of you

• DayspringDayspring the Phoenician Registered User regular
    Almost new thread time.
    Lets have some title ideas

My Warhammer stuff online: Youtube Twitter Insta
  • SJSJ College. Forever.Registered User regular
    [WH40,000] Can't Wait Until The Game Gets Better

• Anon the FelonAnon the Felon In bat country.Registered User regular
    SJ wrote: »
    [WH40,000] Can't Wait Until The Game Gets Better

Seconded.

• Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    SJ wrote: »
    [WH40,000] Can't Wait Until SJ Gets Better

Seconded.

Heh. Joke.

Custom Special on
    XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • NaxNax For Sanguinius! Registered User regular
    [WH40k] There are no stormy waters on Fenris...

The following people are amazing and I love them: Wildcat, Timspork, Kias, Denada, susan, Sharp101, [GHSC]Ryctor, Matev, Matrias, ItBurns, Slapnuts, Dayspring, see317, and the unknown poster that sent me a box of Death Company! <3 If you get them as Santees you should buy them amazing things!
  • OtakuD00DOtakuD00D Can I hit the exploding rocks? San DiegoRegistered User regular
    [WH40K] Just going to wait until next edition.

makosig.jpg
  • Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    Just going to wail until next thread.

• NaxNax For Sanguinius! Registered User regular
    The following people are amazing and I love them: Wildcat, Timspork, Kias, Denada, susan, Sharp101, [GHSC]Ryctor, Matev, Matrias, ItBurns, Slapnuts, Dayspring, see317, and the unknown poster that sent me a box of Death Company! <3 If you get them as Santees you should buy them amazing things!
This discussion has been closed.